9 million per episode

>9 million per episode
>people laughing on the background all fucking time

its friends version 2. ross: hi. "audience": HAHAHAOmFgLOL almost 100% of american television is pure idiocy. im actualy glad im not american because here only shows the "best" of them, and BBT can be easily ignored. and it is. i cant stand people laughing for nothing, so i cant watch those kind of shows. how can you?

no replies? boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A good portion of the production cost goes to paying the wages of the laughers you know. They gotta keep lots of cough drops on hand for liability purposes too

I feel like an idiot, I always forget Sheldon's catchphrase. How does it go again?

How many people in real life really have 5 other friends?

Bazinga.
No need to thank me, always glad to help.

ZIMBABWE

No friend, you've got it all wrong. As I just mentioned in the poat above yours, the word you're looking for is "Bazinga". No shame in a slip up here and there, but do make a better attempt to pay attention.

>name 2 lowest common denominator primetime sitcoms
>"therefore almost 100% of american television is dumb"
no, just the stuff that's basically engineered for dumb people

Funny no one has heard of a single show from your shithole country. Must not be much demand for the goat auction channel.

Bazooper

Hey, hey, hey, hey

JAMBALAYA

CARPETBAGGERS

ZAMBONI

SHIPOOPI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

srsly tho funny how 99% of the shows of your country are shit with a big diamond on it. understand as you want

Wubalubadubdub

it's Cobra's plan

Watch some of the videos on Youtube where they edit out the laugh tracks.

This show is unironically fucking rage-inducing. I hate it so much.
>I am le nerd xD googleplex LMAO
>audience erupts in laughter
Why won't it fucking die?

Normies are retarded, so tv shows have to be retarded. Just deal with it and move on, crybaby.

most normies do.