If you lived in a world where majority of the population had superpowers, would you bother becoming a superhero/villain?

If you lived in a world where majority of the population had superpowers, would you bother becoming a superhero/villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonborn_Physiology?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Athleticism
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence_Embodiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I have superpowers, and what, if any, are the benefits? Do you get paid like in Boku no Frog Fug?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Roll for superpowers

I'd not realize what my powers actually are and use more them like bootleg Force. Get faster by lowering gravity and jumping high and shit. Or Increase weight of opponent to slow them.

i'd be a super-loser

>supernatural vision
just as i expected

If everyone has superpowers you can just join the Police.

Depends, I'd probably stick to street level stuff.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonborn_Physiology?useskin=oasis
O I AM GONNA FUCK SHIT UP.
For justice, though.
SO FAR AWAYYYYYY WE WAIT FOR THE DAYYYY

I'd team up with a friend, and we'd each have multiple secret identities. We'd take turns playing good guys and bad guys, bust each other out of jail when we've turned the other in, and run a killing on merch and licensing riding the wave of PR on our "good guy" personas

>Dimensional Rift

>The user is able to create cracks in the very fabric of dimensions.

>While one may compare this to simply opening portals, it can be far more dangerous, as it is basically tearing the boundaries of dimensions open to connect different ones together.
>Rifts may remain indefinitely, scarring the fabrics of reality and posing a long-term danger.
>Rifts may last for only a period of time before closing off.

Damn, i'm OP as fuck.

Depends on the power, but hero, I'm apparently a sweetheart who honestly get wicked guilt if I do bad shit, and I often go out of my way not to inconvenience others.

I don't see why a high concentration of superpowered people would stop me. The only thing I've consistently wanted since I was a kid was to be a superhero: to go out into the world and help people. Unfortunately, I was born with a pretty weak body and constitution and so the best I can do is help people in a more hands off manner. If I had the power to run at the speed of light or heave entire buildings onto my shoulders, though, I would immediately jump into this exciting new world and do everything in my power to make it a better one.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Athleticism

FOUK YERR. Depending on the crowd, I'd either be a super-hero, or a super-hero that occasionally robs banks if the pay from heroing wasn't good enough.

>Pulling a con like this in a world where telepaths exist

>marvel land = go anti hero then cry a couple of times to get a pass
>dc land = avoid everyone you either get killed as a joker minion or be the designated jobber against villains

You're own fault for not being popular enough.
Loser.

>working for a shitface clown when you are a superhuman
Just kill the shitface clown

Or...

What if he raped the shitface clown?

I'd love to live in the DC universe

Ideally I would love to be Psionic since they lack that and has ghost powers

And I prefer solving street level stuff than going after cosmic aliens

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Manipulation

I'll guess I be an architect/engineer or a one man construction firm

Or build walls for racist presidents kek

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnipotence_Embodiment

Apparently I'm God which sounds pretty fucking boring.

Is this secretly a my hero thread?
I hope so