Favorite OTP Archetypes

>good guy and bad girl
>the good guy makes the bad girl feel like she could be a better, healthier person
>bonus points if the bad girl is willing to claw a motherfucker's eyes out if they hurt the good guy

inb4 half of the thread becomes jinx x kid flash

>bad girl and bad girl
>one is serious and ruthless but really love her partner
>other one is lighthearted and kinda dumb but serious when need to be

>cold guy, warm girl

>cold girl, warm guy
>bonus points if the warm guy has no idea how wet he makes the cold girl every time he says something sweet and considerate
>bonus points for the inevitable "cold girl blushes slightly at warm guy's comment/actions" scene
>bonus points for the cold girl showing that she's more emotionally invested in the warm guy than she appears in her own way.

>they're siblings

>Confident Girl, Good guy
>Cute and fun together and apart.
>Willing and able to stand up for the other should the need arise.

Bonus points if she a tomboy and he's a dork.

>Not related by blood :^)

>Confident Girl, Good guy
>Cute and fun together and apart.
>Willing and able to stand up for the other should the need arise.

Bonus points if she a tomboy and he's a dork. Pic related imo

>older, somewhat insecure woman
>nice, down to earth, guy
10/10 if the woman has some noticeable defect or cause of insecurity.

With my straight OTPS I love it when the boy and girl swap gender roles, but not in the typical way. I like it girl is shown to be more physically involved or speak more rudely while the boy is far more polite and not as physical.

>masculine girl and feminine guy

>girly girl who loves fighting and weaponry
>self proclaimed bad boy who likes boy bands and can identify quilting

>What's about Girl taller than Guy?

Prefer girl being shorter, but it's not crucial.

>All this good taste.

Anons... I'm sorry I doubted you.

Batman x Catwoman and Spider-man x Black Cat OTP forever and ever

You just don't understand this thread, user

>Schoolmates

Bad Girls finding Good Guys irresistible.

They are perfect, aren't they?

which is better?

desu I hate that archetype.

It's always the one female on the villain team who can be reformed because "she just doesn't know any better".

>bad girl x bad guy
Im a sucker for evil pairings.
Also
>knight x princess
I dont see a lot of this anymore.

>I dont see a lot of this anymore.
I'm not sure I've ever seen it

I don't think it has a lot of relevance out of fantasy settings. And cosplay conventions.

I prefer it when the girl is actually bad and is gradually persuaded into believing that maybe she can be something better, especially if her early attempts to be a good person are fumbling and awkward or if she still tries to maintain her bad girl streak but is constantly being reigned in by the good guy.

>Major bonus points if the influence is two way and the good guy starts loosening up a bit and trying more risqué things he never would otherwise.

>two way influence
I came.

>The bad girl gradually loosens up, befriends the other good guys, starts to be more like a traditional hero.
>The good guy is willing to be more forceful and less of a boy scout when working with her, using more aggressive tactics and developing a sense of humour about what he does.

"What're you looking at?"
"That star. Well, planet, actually. Venus. It reminds me of you."
"You mean hot, poisonous, and deadly? Aww, you're sweet."

>hero-villain dynamic
>both have strongly ambiguous, grey aspects to them
>both have flaws the other might help them overcome and stand to learn from the other
>when they get together, both develop, grow and change a bit as people as a result of their interactions
>the baddie redeems themselves without losing their personality and the goodie (?) learns the value of fighting dirty every now and then