What happened to Ruth Wilson's career, Sup Forums? Why isn't she in anything anymore?

What happened to Ruth Wilson's career, Sup Forums? Why isn't she in anything anymore?

She really hasn't been in anything noteworthy.

She is theater actress. I guess she just hates hollywood.

Because people liked her for her "crazy serial killer" face in Luther only to find out that that's what her face normally looks like.

She's been on the Affair for the past three years. Did Hedda Gabler on the stage for the past year.

She has the looks of a silent movie star, very classic Hollywood if you ask me.

>She's been on the Affair for the past three years

Yeah, haven't heard of that show in a few years. It has some pretty good actors in it...has the hype ended?

Isn't The Affair still going?

Wow very hoooooty

I enjoyed her in that.

Yes but its turned to crap like everything on Showtime after a couple of seasons.

Would like to see her in the Harley Quinn makeup.

I'd like to see her and Natalie Dormer in something where they play an explicit lesbian couple

>tripfag watermark

She looks like a man brah

>What happened to Ruth Wilson's career
Michelle Monaghan exists

what the fuck happened Mcnulty?

What the fuck did I do?

Ruth is supposedly really close friends with Hayley Atwell too, so maybe Hayley could play their sexually dominant lesbian friend who tries to seduce one or both of them into cheating on the other

What is this show about? Is it NTR where Mcnulty gets cucked only? Where does Brendan Fraiser fits in this show? Is he another cuck?

:

i'm gonna need a little bit of context here

Why does Jake Gyllenhaal bring his mother to these events? He's a grown man, time to cut the cord

this is a tv show about affairs, having the lead female underwater to make it appear like she is naked and having a black naked man walking about is supposed to give the audience a "*gasp* she's cheating" reaction, but then as the scene progresses, it is revealed that it was a misunderstanding.