>Bill is dead (inside)
>Louis is a serial masterbater
>Anthony is full Sup Forums
>Opie exposed himself
>Doug is old
>Chris Rock is old
>Jerry is old
>Jim literally likes men
>Bob Kelly, Nick Di Palo and Rich Vos are irrelevant(even if they are hilarious)
>Everyone else is either notfunny or focusing on a fucking podcast
>No funny movies or shows are coming out.

Seriously, how do we fix comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimNorton/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtu.be/XWIimagN4iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we still have john oliver

Stanhope's Beer Hall Putsch is surprisingly good. Not quite the same level as his earlier stuff, but I was crying from laughing so hard at one point.

>how do we fix
We don’t, that era is over. The beta nu-male era is upon us.

Though the time Ant was on Jim’s show a couple of months ago was just like the old days. Basically, Ant and Jim need a show together. They work well off of each other: Jim keeps Anthony’s stormfronting in check and Anthony’s keeps Jim from being a pseudo-psychiatrist.

Sirius is paying Jim a ridiculous amount of money that Anthony wouldn't be able eto match in a long time unless compound turns wildly successful overnight.

Has anyone heard the Artie and Anthony show? I doubt it last more than 3 months.

jimmy's a good boy
twitter.com/JimNorton/likes

his bit about helping him his mother commit suicide is GOAT

*Blocks your Judaism*

>tfw we probably won't see anything from that lazy fat fuck for the future 2-3 years

>The beta nu-male era is upon us.
It has been for 8 years
Notice how everything in the last 8 years came to a grinding halt? Capeshit, Cod, the same HBO shit over and over?

Cum Town bitch

Outside of jokes Louis is actually unironically /ourguy/

i doubt Artie will last another three months

on the show or in life?

His new """"film"""' stars Chloe.
both

american stand up "comedy" was always shit.

>His new """"film"""' stars Chloe.

He's a business man not a dunce, he knows if he was to work with silly cunts to get his message and work out then thats a small price to pay. His success speaks for itself

Opie and Anthony detested each other for most of their show's run. Patrice was the only thing keeping them together since he always eased the tension. After he died Anthony realized just how fucking undesirable working with Opie really was
After Artie kicks the bucket which is most likely coming soon he should team up with Jim

does it show her working out?

As opposed to what, Russel Brand and Jack Whitehall?

Dave Chappelle has still got it

>Mike Birbiglia still around
>Brian Regan still around (new special)
>Kyle Kinane still around
>Patton Oswald is okay if you watch his older stuff
>Norm Macdonald is still around, literally the greatest comedian of our time
>Louis CK is tolerable
>John Mulaney is still around, making comedy gold with Nick Kroll
just look around, bruh. 80s and 90s comics aren't the end all be all.

>even if they are hilarious
They aren't though

>Artie kicks the bucket which is most likely coming soon
Dude is probably gonna live till his 90's. It's only fitting that a man who desperately has tried to kill himself through various means and has horrible health problems through coping mechanisms should live forever.

Yea, but Sirius could just stop being faggots and sign Anthony. It’s not like they have anything to lose at this point.

>Has anyone heard the Artie and Anthony show? I doubt it last more than 3 months.
Any clip I’ve seen of it is Anthony trying to hold a show together while Artie nods off on heroin. It was a good idea on paper.

unironically think Mullen is one of the most talented young comics around

shame he'll probably OD pretty soon

stanhope fucking sucks

Yes, Ricky Gervais making the same observations I made when I was 14 is fucking hilarious. The type of comedy that makes you go “hmm that was clever”.

>innit weird how people believe in god innit? lmao

it's dead.

they killed it by deconstructing everyone down to every ridiculous fiber of their being, and they've finished. all that's left to do is wallow in how ridiculous we all are. thanks, comedy, you really brought me joy.

>he should team up with Jim
He should. Him and Jim were really happy when they got back together at Sirius. I doubt they'd hire Anthony again so Jimmy would have to go to compound forcing Sam to sedoku.

>try out the podcast for two minutes
>DUUUDE I CAN SAY COCK ON THE RADIO, MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Dropped

>the same observations I made when I was 14

You mean the same observations you saw Ricky Gervais make when you were 14

your loss, aspie

been listening to old O&A shows for the first time, holy fuck has comedy and politics changed in such a short while

It's funny listening to them complain about politically correctness and see where we are now

The Dick Show is the only comedy worth listening to
other than pateron.com/asterios

That's one of the things that really makes me sad about Patrice dying so early and taking such shitty care of himself, I never got to hear what he thought about the trump presidency or all of political shit that is so pervasive today.

Patrice was fucking retarded when it came to politics. He always reverted to blacks are victims.

Artie has fucking three stooges syndrome. The drugs only make him stronger.

Welcome to podcasting!

>He always reverted to blacks are victims.

Niggers gonna nig man

Wtf are you on about

>ywn make a living hosting a comfy radio show out of NYC

What? You aren't excited for Von DeCarlo's documentary masterpiece that will anser all your questions?

No hes not. Norm is /ourguy/

Opie is comedy fucking gold, are you nuts?

He's the most pathetic person currently alive. There has never been a bigger JUST, he's David Brent-tier.

The two don't have to conflict

I honestly had no idea she was making a documentary

>Bill is 49
>'Wife' is 48

That nigga baby gonna be a little retard

Pathetic people are funny tho

>tfw you get too many offers and you just want to volunteer

I’m sure Patrice would have agreed with whatever your opinions are

She isn't.
>He's the most pathetic person currently alive. There has never been a bigger JUST, he's David Brent-tier.

He’s a real life Alan Patridge

>He's the most pathetic person currently alive. There has never been a bigger JUST, he's David Brent-tier.

Very true but it is far from comedy gold. His awfulness is smeared across every great O&A clip you can find.

I'm glad his life has apparently fallen apart though, and I will be eager to follow every development of his downward spiral all the way to the bitter end.

God he's an arsehole.

classic opie moment

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

How can you even put Opie and Anthony in the same line as those other legends

>Louis is the most redpilled of the lot but he's smart enough to hide his power level

He robbed the world of a lot of good comedy from comedians that are no longer on this Earth. May he die 1000 deaths.

Chapelles still got it, ari shaffir and Tom seguras specials were pretty entertaining and Rogan's special was pretty good and I don't even like marijuana.

I skip any body who talks about Trump for more than thirty seconds. Not that I'm a supporter or anti Trump, I just don't want to fucking hear about it and everyone's Trump material is fucking awful.

>Rogan's special was pretty good

>its a Chapo/DSA crossover episode

Anthony has his flaws but he’s funny and sharp as fuck as long as he doesn’t get baited into quoting racial crime statistics

Is comedy allowed under shariah law?

Can we stop pretending that standup is the highest form of comedy when spontaneous conversations on radio and podcasts are so much funnier?

can Anthony even do standup?

Links?

This thread isn't about stand-up, it's about comedy. All those comedians featured heavily on O&A where Anthony was consistently hilarious for many years.

You don't want to hear about it because you voted for him and regret it.

Its comedy at its purest. You can't put a podcast on the road

who cares, standup fucking sucks

>let me pretend to tell this fake story for the first time

Stand up will die when the old fucks that listen to it go.
Stand up is the anti-thesis of comedy. It's lab created comedy that's bland and meant to appeal to everybody.

>Mike Birbiglia
>Brian Regan
>Patton Oswald
>John Mulaney

>This delusion
>You voted for Trump
Lmao, no. It's a topic that's entirely over saturated in today's world, I'm tired of fucking hearing about it and the comedians that run with it have nothing original to say. It's not funny, it's whining.

I'd love to hear what you find funny if you didn't find that special to be good.

>Stand up is the anti-thesis of comedy

>>Jim literally likes men

Fuck you, Bailey Jay is hot.

SAM HYDE

t. joe derosa

I don't need to prove my taste to you, you are fucking stupid.

Reminder Norm converted to Judaism for a little while in the 90s then went back to Christianity but still maintains an ongoing dialogue with his Rabbi

This is literally true. I think the Judaism thing was in an interview written and the Rabbi thing from an interview taped with Larry King.

Okay buddy, I'll leave you to your autism.

I'm more of a Sue Lightning guy myself.

Chloe's been spammed on this board for nearly a decade. Good job exposing yourself as an outsider.

>Patrice is dead
Yeah
>Greg is dead
Yeah
>Bill is dead (inside)
His last special wasn't his best but he's still got it
>Louis is a serial masturbater
Had to correct your spelling, it's been disproven by the girl who started the rumor, and even if it was true it would make him funnier
True
>Opie exposed himself
Opie was rarely funny, but when he was he needed Anthony/Jim in the room, not a huge loss
>Doug is old
Stanhope? Who cares, Carlin was still funny in his 60s
>Chris Rock is old
So what
>Jerry is old
So what
>Jim literally likes men
He has a girlfriend, he and Sam play up the fact that he fucked trannies for laughs. His last standup special was his best since Monster Rain.
>Bob Kelly, Nick Di Palo and Rich Vos are irrelevant(even if they are hilarious)
I never found Bobby/Vos funny unless they were on Tough Crowd or O&A. Nick is still funny.
>Everyone else is either not funny or focusing on a fucking podcast
Every comedian trying to make it with a podcast is pretty sad
Daddy's Home 2 has based Mel.

Not only did I vote for him, i'll be voting for him again in the next presidential election. Not because I find him to be a competent leader, but solely to make progressive trash like you mad at the world. Best part is, there's not a single thing you can do to stop me :)

Fuck you Satan I'm smarter than you.

all those guys suck

To become a Christian you need to always begin as a Jew. Norm made the full Biblical journey

We still have /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

Read your list. It's fixing itself.

>I vote for memes I'm piccccckle riiiiick haha!
Literally as pathetic as antifa liberals, you are the same disease, just on the opposite side of the spectrum.

But Jew's hate Jesus.

Sam would be great if it wasn't for his fans

>Seriously, how do we fix comedy

you cant. people are afraid to go outside the box. we get new "talent" recycling the same garbage because they cant afford to lose their career before it starts over a joke someone will trigger out over.

They are coming but in the form of remakes(Baywatch) or sequels (Daddys Home 2). Again, I think this all comes down to people not willing to take a chance. Also for the past 20 years its been pretty much only comedians and their buddies to comedic films (Happy Madison, The Frat Pack) so in todays landscape the that comedy super group Nick Kroll and friends.

Literally seething with rage

I wouldn't technically call this stand up but whatever youtu.be/XWIimagN4iE

Of course but thats because they're the ones who rejected him