So what type of show could this lumberjack be working on now? A rehash of Gravity Falls? A Sitcom?

So what type of show could this lumberjack be working on now? A rehash of Gravity Falls? A Sitcom?

An action cartoon

He said that is taking a time because networks are cobtacting him and asking for GF clones.

So I guess not; he wants to do something different.

It's already determined he's working with Fox. He also announced at the end of last year he was going to announce his new, secret big project this year.

There is currently no info. I hope he takes his time and makes something he's passionate about

I am betting on a new concept. Maybe he should take some years and comeback, like McCracken did. If Hirsch rehashed GF, we can brand him with fire as the Hacklett we always thought he was, but he is too much of a perfectionist to do so. If John K. didn't do it, I think its safe to assume Hirsch won't either.

Isn't the development of his FOX series on hold 'cause he's currently writing a Detective Pikachu film adaptation with Nicole Perlman (co-writer for Guardians of the Galaxy)?

I haven't seen anything about it being on hold
and at the end of last year, he said he was going to make an announcement about some big secret project this year

Lil' Drumpf

What?

If Alex was stressed out from Gravity Falls, and ended up missing lots of sleep because of the stress, what makes him think that his next show will be easier?

The pain this cuck must be feeling from drunpf is delicious. Thats what you get for raping GF you fucking cuckold bitch.

HE'S A LUMBERJACK AND HE'S OK

HE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT AND HE WORKS ALL DAY

Probably a reference to that awful Lil' Bush show that aired during W's presidency.

Female characters will either be awful or boring

I think he's working on something with aliens

Lol hey look a 5 year old learned to type

>always thought he was

>always

The guy made a great show, wrote great episodes, and did great voices. There were only like 5 lame episodes out of 40 and the other 35 were game changing TV classics. Then he made an awesome journal and a treasure hunt just as a gift to the fans. We gotta chill with these overplayed hack memes. He's a clearly a creative hard working guy with loads of talent and a bright future. Y so salty Sup Forumsmrades

>only 5 bad eps
First of all, bullshit, second of all, pretty big deal when 3 of those are your fucking ending.
>game changing TV classics
I liked the first season and a half of GF a lot, but nigga get real

Mostly salty about the long hiatuses while the show was ongoing (partly his fault, but part Disney as well), taking huge dumps on the fans (first episode of season 2b in particular), and basically checking out for most of season 2.

On top of that, he has a huge ego, loved to mess with us, and is just a general add.

Basically, he just couldn't handle producing a show. Props to him for backing out, but the whole thing should have been handled more proffesionally.

This.

wath ever it is it will have alex rules
>12 year olds loking like 5 year olds
>kids soud be worry abouth playing and nothing else because they are kiddies
>12 year olds are small kids
>never follow your dreams
>keep the status quo
>act like a mental bitch and you will have wathever you want

Experience.

You know the idea that a person can only do one type of show is dumb and mostly proved wrong among most famous animators.

Only Seth Mcfarlane makes same-y shows, but he still worked on multiple different shows, like Jonnhy Bravo.

>when 3 of those are your fucking ending.
Hirsch said he was burned out and the show had become too stressful to deal with so he didn't want to continue it. Maybe he'll plan this out better and give a more satisfying ending for the next show.

he can do diferent shows but they will always have the same spirit and morals, thast how creators work they cant change themselfs of their perspective therefore they cant change their art

Ok....what is the shared moral of Dexter and Symbionic Titan?

Or Jonnhy Bravo (that Seth basicaly took over when the creator left) and Family Guy?

Or Foster's Home and Wonder Over Yonder?

I feel like he's gonna work with Justin Roiland next.
They seem to hang out all the fucking time.