Why does reddit like Blade Runner 2049 so much?

why does reddit like Blade Runner 2049 so much?

and the oscar for best costume design goes to

is this the first movie Sup Forums and /r loves?

Who gives a shit about what they like user? Are you 12?

Yeah, usually hermits are more fashionable.

found the plebbit

Sup Forums likes it too

It's the capeshit fags who browse Sup Forums and reddit who seem to have a problem with it. Perhaps the CGI effects were too good, and the story wasn't predictable...

Reddit likes becasue
>Han Solo is in it
TV loves is because
>Ryan Gosling
>Cyberpunk world
>Goose with r9k lifestyle as usual making him /ourguy/ once again
>Blade runner squeal that actually lives up to the first film
>Comfy dystonian world that we all want to live in, real life sucks and is boring
>etc

>here's your costume Mr Ford
>What, do people not wear T-shirts in the future? Get lost

>HURRRR DURRRRR XDD
12 year old confirmed.

what would YOU wear if you're living alone in post apocalyptic Las Vegas?

Sup Forums loved arrival

>harrison ford height 6ft1
>gosling height 6ft
.....wtf??? Am I missing something here or has harrison been frauding his height forever?

Because it has THINGS THEY KNOW

post apocalyptic t-shirt looks brand new from Target

Usually hermits don't shave or have a clean haircut. But normies might not recognize han solo...

dudes like 80 years old

you shrink as you get older

you can't stand up as straight anymore, spine gets a bit shorter, etc

goerge clooney as a hermit in tomorrowland

looks right

>Usually hermits don't shave or have a clean haircut.

Lots of men view shaving as a part of life, even when no-one sees them, that's not far-fetched.

The short hair doesn't make a lot of sense though, must be quite hard to trim your own hair with scissors.

>still has immaculate movie star hair

balding anonfag confirmed

Empathy for K. K is like most of us. most of us feel like robots with hints of emotion. We can deduce sadness and a lack of happiness, but we are rarely out of synch. cells.

yeah but not that much. Dude looks 5ft10 next to gosling at best, you don't typically lose 3 inches

Cells

Its a fucking photograph user, relax

>relax
the fuck do you just tell me to do?

Because it is a pretentious pop flick designed to make people feel smart and ahead of the curve spiced up with the reddits favorite cast

I said to cool your attitude champ. Or are we going to have a problem?

who styles his hair if he's living alone? nothing to do with balding

mirror?

>Sup Forums
nĂ¼-Sup Forums is not Sup Forums

do replicants need to shave or get haircuts?

do replicants trim their balls?

Not how you fucking idiot why. If you're a hermit you wouldn't care about keeping your hair immaculately trimmed and kept in place by product, you'd just have a tousled mop of hair.

autismo, the post

I rarely leave my house but I still style my hair with hair gel, shave, and take showers daily. Its called taking care of yourself and having some decency retard.

they don't

liar

okay you seem to know better than me about this. you must have been browsing the website in question. i was just taking an educated guess.

stop with your lies

Well, you know Reddit likes Rick and Morty, so any educated guess would posit that Reddit likes Rick and Morty: The Movie as well.

BR is the antithesis of Rick and Morty.

>with /r9k/ lifestyle
>/ourguy/

Same reason they like Nolan, makes them feel smart for being bombarded with explanations throughout the whole course of it.

Your justifications for liking this piece of shit read like a reddit post. Go back.

lol