youtube.com/watch?v=uPJDwWrWjFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not in the face, ok?

keep my eyes...

You know who had an arc? Joan

To the victor belongs the spoils

fuck off and shove your quote a day book up your fat ass

thank you bobby that is very gracious of you

I keep telling you, you shouldn't work so hard. The sun, this fucking heat.

>the real image

WE SHOULDA STOP AT ROY ROGERS!

I don't remember who it was, but I think it was when Uncle June says he should have fucked Angie Dickinson, her rep sent a letter from her to the show saying how flattering it was to be mentioned.

Same thing with the rehab guy who broke in to Stu Leonards or whatever to steal pork loins. It's a real grocery store or some shit in Jersey and the show got a letter from them saying thanks.

They tried to get free Cadillacs, hence why everyone was driving one.

>Danielle Ciccolella from Whippany, New Jersey

What about the Curb your Enthusiasm bit?

I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

I only heard about what I mentioned off of the round table cast and crew discussions on the blu rays, they never mentioned Uncle June mistaking Larry for himself.

Although I do remember in like the first season of Curb Larry and Cheryl are watching Sopranos on DVD.

Hey Ton, didja hear what I said? I told her I would berry my dick so far inside her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

I wish I could find a torrent with the commentaries. Or actually buy the things but I don't wanna waste the time to rip them

>Godfather theme plays

OHH EEEYY WOOAAH

GABBAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

I would absolutely buy them, I don't regret what I paid for them at all. The show is worth it's weight in gold on disc.

i don't get it, was Vito trying to kill or fuck Finn by giving him those tickets?

Both?

Fuck him and then kill him!

Vito probably wanted to bond with the kid and try to explain himself. Killing the other kid Meadow dated would be a bit risky

What the fuck wassamattawither?

wrong order

I can't not see R2-D2 and C3PO behind Vito

The whole thing doesn't make sense. The kid is dating your bosses daughter.

Curb was a relatively new HBO show at the time, so it was just a humorous way of plugging another show on the network.

I always liked how the show's tone changes into a darker feeling after this scene, after this point everyone gets extremely paranoid about rats and cleaning up house more than ever before.

post the actual scene

hehe

One of these days I'm going to learn how to use Sony Vegas and make this fucking scene happen.

CHEESE NEAR MY SHOES

godspeed user

just make sure you don't do as bad a job as the guy who made the image did with erasing the background on the original image.

>but you werent

Master Kenobi, my arch nemesis...

kek

Tony B did nothing wrong

What. He literally did everything wrong
>Wants to be clean, guys gives him a chance. Fucks it up
>Wants to be a mobster, Tony gives him a chance. Fucks it up.
Not to mention both of them went above and beyond. Tony because of guilt, not sure why the Asian guy was treating him like family though.

who was in the wrong here??

I literally cant unsee the attack of the clones cgi background

Ton was just mad that this kid managed to out-alpha him and be the first to seed Meadow.

Anyone got a tutorial on how to edit in scenes like that and cutting around the people you want to add to the scene?

What about you Tone? Remember your first blowjob?

The moolie

AHHEAHAAEHEHEHAEAHEAEHHAEHAEH

>tfw sopranos gave you a mobgirl fetish
>tfw you were born too late for it

Finn DeTrolio?

cursed image

The Oreo Cookie

Gloria was best girl.

I liked the human torch better

Does Darth Vito have a double-sided dildo?

nah she's not hot enough to justify her craziness.

Her craziness is her hotness tho

>one source of light in the scene
>this is Vitos last light

Deep

why does this look so fucking bizarre?

Too much focus on Vito who isn't even taking up the entire shot.

List your top five.

1) Whitecaps
2) Cold Cuts
3) Long Term Parking
4) The Strong, Silent Type
5) The Happy Wanderer

vito looks more cgi her then tony's grandmother did

Soprano Home Movies
Isabella
Funhouse
Armor Fou
Whoever Did This

>mmmBOY are YOU FAT

who was in the wrong here?

Vito's actor plays a civilian named "Gino" in season 1 before he got a major role. In season 2, he also plays one of the guys who builds the ramp to Beansie. Is that Vito or is it another no name character?

It's Vito, in a later season he mentions how often Adriana would call her when Chrissy was in the hospital, which was also Season 2

Cold Cuts
46 Long
Whitecaps
College
Isabella

Pretty sure that the ramp builder is Vito, though it's never explicitly stated, unless Vito and Richie are related (Silvio mentions Richie's nephew, possibly meaning Vito, or another guy on the building crew).

Vito is Richie nephew according to Wikipedia

Come on. It's a joke!

youtube.com/watch?v=uPJDwWrWjFA

>it's a Jenice episode

>really wanna watch this show for the mob shit
>Don't want to watch all the Tony family life bullshit or the counselling shit

Fuck my life.

the mob shit is the weakest part of the show

NO ONE KNOWS
WHAT GOES ON
IN MY HEAD

But those are the best parts of the show.

No, the guy was right. There's sometimes where watching it drags on because of Meadow or Carmella scenes.

meadow and carmella carry the show, tony is just there for extra flavor

I always found this scene hilarious because at one point you know Phil had to have told the guys "Look, let me wait in the closet and once you guys have him I'll come out of it and shove a pool cue up his ass". Must have been the most clever thing the fucker ever did in his life.

>mfw my show is literally too smart for America

>it's a meadow fucks a nigger episode
>europoors love it
Pretty obvious what's going on here.

Stick to Villenueve and BrBa, kiddo.

the fuck's with the lighting?

looks like cgi

yeah it'll happen like that for an episode or two but its not what hes making it out to be

University is the best episode of season 3, yes

>Phil comes out of the closet to kill Vito because Vito's gay
Literally kino

>not pineberrins
You're a piece of shit, go fuck yourself and never watch a good show again faggot.

You forgot your anime fedora

Season 1 Gandolfini was actually handsome

>broke: Pine Barrens
>woke: Armor Fou
>bespoke: Second Opinion

>Not liking big bears
Eh, it's an acquired taste

I fucking hate you faggots so much.