Miles Morales

So does this character only receive attention for being black?

kinda yeah

Bendis loves BBC

What else has he got going for him?

What's his personality?

Seriously. He's got none.

He doesn't even have his own rogue's gallery.

>obligatory misunderstood British Broadcasting Corporation reference here

>discussing SJW shit in comics
>Bring up Miles
>Normie Friend comes in and says how he loves Miles and very progressive
>Ask him of he's actually RAPED WOMEN
>go out and get us some white bitches to fuck with our black cocks

Miles gets the attention for being a Bendis tainted monkey's paw or the demand for a Donald Glover Spider-Man.
His Blackness is not nearly as notable as is his blandness.

>Ask him of he's actually RAPED WOMEN
What?

No pretty sure him being black is why everyone loves him

Hopefully he'll be more developed in his movie.

Yes
end thread

i doubt marvels got the talent these days to do more than just appropriate more of peters enemies/story to prop up miles

Nigger man

As long as its good I don't care

his suit being black is why

Ironically, only Sup Forums makes a big deal out of his race and only his race without reading the sources material. So they end up being the very people they claim to populate the reader base and can't stand.

I read it, it's shit, he's shit, and he literally has no personality so him being black is literally all he has going for him.

What attention? He got attention when he was first revealed and Marvel made a big media circus of it, nowadays he's mostly ignored by readers and exists in the minds of the general public as a distant back of the head knowledge that a black Spider-Man exists.

I don't think you've ever heard anyone say that

yes

Unlike Moon girl who's comic actually good and isn't about skin color too bad the book was made in the social politics era

He gets attention for not being white. It's a slightly different thing.

If this had come out right after Ms. Marvel started, I'd be all for it, but after two years of "Every new female hero is a super genius tech savant who is incapable of making mistakes" I don't have any goodwill left.

If you wanted to have the "smartest person in the world" be black, what the fuck is wrong with Blue Marvel or Black Panther? If you needed it to be a woman, what was wrong with Wasp? I would much rather deal with a post-SW retcon that puts some random Wakandan at the top intellectually/technologically, but no, it HAS to be a black, American, inner-cty, female teenager because liberals are incapable differentiating between actual intelligence/insight and the liberating absence of context and past experience that sometimes enables children and teenagers to come up with new ideas.

>THIS CHILD WILL SAVE US! FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES....

Oh please like normies and sjw would ever admit that

You need to realize that writers want $$$ and royalties

Luna makes mistakes cinstantly though.

And also because Sup Forums keeps complaining about him.

One good thing did come from Miles though

That comic comic with him and Kamala about to fuck if they didn't

I don't think he really "gets attention" as much as "gets pushed"

Don't be stupid, all the Kamala/Miles stuff was golden.

wez spidahmanz nd shiet nigga
fuckin Mafia up in here yeezees

pretty much.

Why ask a question when you know the answer.

>doesn't want to be seen as "the black Spider-Man"
>wears a costume that can only be described as "the black Spider-Man"
>as opposed to "electric Spider-Man" or anything else that might distinguish him from older Spider-Men
JUST MAKE THE SUIT YELLOW NIGGA.

>electric
that already implies black, as superheroes go

That's not the worst part. With bringing him to 616 they removed all of his background and his motivation for being Spider-Man.

>Donald Glover Spider-Man
The way Marvel destroyed all hopes of that happening is brilliant. They took all that Miles can offer, like his buddy Ganke, renamed all of it so that Bendis doesn't get a penny, and gave it to Peter. They even cast Glover as some low level Spidey villian.

Luke Cage said that.