How has he not gotten called out like Weinstein yet? You just know he fucks his actresses...

How has he not gotten called out like Weinstein yet? You just know he fucks his actresses. He keeps Sheryl Lee in a dungeon under his house. He wrote and directed a scene in his show of him making out with Mädchen Amick for fucks sakes.

i watched mulholland drive yesterday and i liked it

How is that the same at all? Do you think she didn't read the script and know exactly what she was signing up for before she got into the show? Women aren't completely fucking retarded user, they can make their own decisions about whether or not they want to get involved in a show wherein they will have to kiss someone.

because he's David Fucking Lynch

how is this even a post honestly

>Women aren't completely fucking retarded user

source on this?

The ending to s3 is worse than anything Weinstein did.

In an interview Naomi Watts admitted she didn't read the script because it was David Lynch, and added she does this only for him. KEK
Roasties would do anything to be in the spotlight again. And if they can't get it again, they cry harassment 20 years later

user, those women who got weinsteined did so of their own volition too

t. Brainlet

Cause he's a fucken boss and not some slimy old Jewish guy
/thread

It’s pretty common knowledge that Kyle and Sheryl are his personal fucktoys

The difference is Lynch has broken their minds, they’ll never betray him.

I actually believe they want to fuck him.
I would.

LYNCHED

I saw an interview made in the early 2000s with Lynch, Mädchen and Kyle MacLachlahan and Mädchen was absolutely drroling all over Lynch's dick.
When he asked her what was her favorite Twin Peaks scene of course she told the Gordon's kiss one

If you watch sme intervies, he seems like an incredibly good person to work with

Not only that but I remember at one point she says something about not remembering how a scene came about and Lynch smiles and says "I'm glad those pills worked" and they both laugh and she made a joke about waking up in his hotel room

He's basically an alpha autist

I have no doubt it was like for like. All these starlets gave their pussy for a career. They only cry when their career is over. Even roasties like Meryl Streep defended Weinstein because she's still getting roles.

Naomi and David are friends. Women love him.

>those pupils

What the fuck

JUDY'D

He's such a nice guy I don't think women mind fucking him desu

Because when he fucks his actresses it's consensual

Weinstein wants to fuck the actresses. The actresses want to fuck Lynch

Talentless hacks thread?

Will he make kino like his father?

>everyone in the world is a talentless hack
What did he mean by this?

He pushes transcendental meditation which is a cult-like scam, even /tpg/ is united in this being a downfall of Lynch
Even his 'charity' is actually about giving poor people initial access to TM (i.e. creating more future customers)

He's hot enough that it's all been consensual

If you listen to Madchen, Sherilyn, or Sheryl talk about Lynch you can tell how they’re all in love with him

He’s Jewish

no he isn't.

i only hope this hack will become ostricized by msm before he dies.

not that i care for his sexual preferences, but his movies are mediocre overrated bullshit