What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daisy is one thick gal

>world with no women
>mary sue that cant act from star wars is in it

There is something wrong here.

Oh I get it, she's not a woman because she's barren.

that the story of the book

Why that book then.

>world with no women

Someone confused dystopian with utopian.

Dystopian
>Etymology: from dystopia + -an.
>Pronunciation: IPA(key): /dJs.ˈto(ʊ).pi.ʌn/
>Adjective: dystopian (comparative more dystopian, superlative most dystopian)
>of or pertaining to a dystopia
>dire; characterized by human suffering or misery

World
>Etymology: from Middle English world, weoreld, from Old English world, worold, woruld, weorold (“world, age, men, humanity, life, way of life, long period of time, cycle, eternity”), from Proto-Germanic *weraldiz (“lifetime, worldly existence, mankind, age of man, world”), equivalent to wer (“man”) + eld (“age”). Cognate with Scots warld (“world”), Saterland Frisian Waareld (“world”), West Frisian wrâld (“world”), Dutch wereld (“world”), Low German Werld (“world”), German Welt (“world”), Norwegian Bokmål verden (“world”), Norwegian Nynorsk verd (“world”), Swedish värld (“world”), Icelandic veröld (“the world”).
>Noun: world (countable and uncountable, plural worlds)
>(with "the") Human collective existence; existence in general.
>The Universe.
>(uncountable, with "the") The Earth.
>(countable) A planet, especially one which is inhabited or inhabitable.
>(fiction, speculation) A realm, such as planet, containing one or multiple societies of beings, specially intelligent ones.
>An individual or group perspective or social setting.
>(informal) A great amount.
>(archaic) Age, era

>person without female reproductive organs
>woman

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

No
>Etymology: From Middle English no, noo, na, a reduced form of none, noon, nan (“none, not any”) used before consonants (compare a to an), from Old English nān (“none, not any”), from ne (“not”) + ān (“one”), equivalent to ne (“not”) + a. Cognate with Scots nae (“no, not any, none”), Old Frisian nān, nēn ("no, not any, none"; > Saterland Frisian naan, neen (“no, not any, none”)), Old Dutch nēn ("no, not any, none"; > Dutch neen (“no”)), Old Norse neinn (“no, not any, none”). Compare also Old Saxon nigēn ("not any"; > Low German nen), Old Dutch nehēn (Middle Dutch negheen/negeen, Dutch geen), West Frisian gjin, Old High German nihein (> German kein).
>Determiner: no
>Not any.
>Hardly any.
>Not any possibility or allowance of (doing something).
>Not (a); not properly, not really; not fully.

Women
>Etymology: from Middle English wimmen, from Old English wīfmenn (“women”), from wīf (“female”) + menn (“men, persons, human beings”), equivalent to wife + men.
>Noun: women (pl)
>plural form of woman

>a utopian world where there are no women

fixed

i get it now

Most importantly, why should I care? This sounds like any other ***Topical Show*** with a female lead trusted to take on their fascist governments (these governments do not in any way meet the definition of a dystopian society beyond its shallow surface).

Don’t be mean.

go to bed, daisy, its what you deserve for being a slut.

I bet all women who have gone to parties are sluts, eh /r9k/uck?

Sounds like a world of peace and harmony to be honest.
Without their stupidity and distractions we'd progress so fast we'd be living in the futuristic society we thought would've already reached by now

Instead of this cheap cell phone bullshit world we're stuck in

How does anyone even begin to hate women as much as half the people in this thread? What has happened to you in your lives that would cause such bitterness? Sheesh.

It's their virginity speaking for them. You should see /r9k/ lol

PEACE! PEACE UPON MANKIND FOREVER!

>whiteknighting a slut

you're the cuck, faggot

>women scared about the ai revolution
>begin making propaganda about how bad it would be without them

This is only the beginning.

>the ai revolution
Your /r9k/, virgin shit isn't a thing though. Most normalfags wouldn't know what you're talking about.

will there be cute twinks?

In your head this is real. It's not though.

It's only the beginning though, user.

>world with no sneed

Of what? The rest of your perpetual virginity? A slow descent into what will eventually be considered psychosis as you drift further and further away from reality? You're so lost, dude. Beyond hope.

You guys know that, without women to reproduce, we go extinct, right?

t. toasty roasty

The day will come where roast beef will only apply to my sub sandies, and it'll be glorious.

t. toasty roasty

>cuck
Are we still saying this?

Just the opposite for me, the moment I started spending more time with women and sleeping around, I realized how vapid they are.

>roastie gets toastie

lmao

The autistic hivemind speaks

get back to the thread once you're divorced with half your money and you can't see your kids but a couple weekends a month cause she cheated on you

It's almost like most things should be done in moderation or something.

>virgin insults

And that, my friends, is a sure sign of a roastie

/r9k/ doesn't exactly have the best understanding of how sex works

Watch out user, they'll start talking about their sandwiches again.

Sure bud, whatever you need to believe to get by. As long as you and your aspie mates get this triggered when I say it it works for me.

Only white women need to die off. Minority women can stay since they still know how to clean, cook, and take care of their children.

dillion harper is cute

>using aspie as an insult
Please take your close minded and bigoted thought process and leave. A mental condition is not to be used as an insult.

>muh fee fees
It's you that should leave

I don't talk to Sup Forumstards. Get away from me.

>Get away from me
It's a message board you literal sperg lmfao
we are not in a close proximity

How many idiots in this thread.
Or is it just one retard that sounds like 10?

A CUTE!

Daisy's kinda cute here as well

>How many idiots in this thread.

Well there's you for starters.

Uh, sweetie, you really need to leave now...

the fag from Spiderman Homecoming, not even kidding

>since they still know how to clean, cook, and take care of their children.

>dystopian
>implying

Hehehe

>dystopian
Sounds like fucking heaven to me. Fuck the pussy, give me the money and the weed.

DUDE

this
Like hell blacks can take care of their "chillen".

>no women
>dystopian world

Pick one

Can someone please tell my why my man charlie is involved in this shit instead of making another opus like synecdoche?

Actually yes!

Fuck yeah, time for this shit to end.

HE WAS FIRST

MORE EXPLICITLY STATED AND WITHIN THE SAME MINUTE, GETS HONORABLE MENTION

the chaos walking series is actually pretty good

So why are they doing all those lame adaptations of YA dystopian novels?
I mean there are so many decent books out there, why chose those?

Flumf.

But user, Mazerunner and that other trilogy were made way before Trump.

>choosing shit capeshit actors to make shit YA adapations
I don't see a problem here

If there were no women i would honestly kill myself. Like i know people joke about that shit but if i actually have to live in a world with only men i would rather sudoku.

t. woman

No im a man, i just really like women. I wanna get married, i wanna hold a women, i wanna have a family. I remember when i was younger i i hated hanging out in all man groups, i would go play soccer with my friends and i would feel bored. If my whole life was just gonna be hanging out in all male groups, like i said i would just kill myself. A world without women isnt a world i wanna live in.

Nah, I can understand where he is coming from. I like a lot more women than I do men. What the fuck am I going to talk about with the average male? Cars?

women OUT

Someone is scared by the threat of AI robot waifus with artificial wombs loyal to men.

Did BR20149 bomb because women are intimidated by JOI?

Nah dude. Nah. A world filled with that much testosterone, I can't even bear the fucking thought. No women? Like are you stupid? Every other actual person you get to interact with is male? Only a legitimate basement dweller than never left the house wouldn't be repulsed by this idea. I don't even like most men. They don't like me or each other either. What would be the fucking POINT

Dude, some of the people in this thread ARE women. We don't all hate women in general. Some of us just hate the lying, duplicitous vermin that pretend to speak for all women.
Protip; they don't speak for all women.

>that feminine way of writing
you think you can fool me, wench?

that's literally Riley Reid

I can't blame you for making that assumption, I do write in quite a feminine way sometimes. I really need to work on it actually. I end up writing in the style of a buzzfeed article. I suppose I am just inundated with modern journalism, despite my best efforts to avoid it, and it inevitably affects the way I write.

typical woman haha!!

more like UTOPIAN am I right guys?

shut the fuck up cuck

>implying only virgins are capable of hating women
whatever helps you sleep at night

How do you explain all the women sperging out over K having an AI girlfriend in Blade Runner 2049? Or even at the one in Her?

>Dude, some of the people in this thread ARE women.

ah-bloo-bloo

>Blade Runner 2049 2017 HDTS x264 - Yify-films.com
KEK IS YIFY BACK

CLEARLY HIS A AND V ARE STILL SOLID 10S

IF YOU DIDNT WATCH BLADE RUNNER IN IMAX YA FUCKED UP

>last woman on Earth
>barren

>Still no Y: The Last MAn adaptation

Maybe better that way, nowdays women couldn't handle the banter

NOW THATS METHOD ACTING

>YFW THEY INCORPORATE HER IRL CONDITION INTO THE PLOT AS THE TWIST
SHYAMALANISTIC
SHYAMALANIAN
SHYAMALANESQUE

Say something nice about me and my girlfriend Sup Forums

no

Why do you hate girls, Sup Forums? :3

they should do the "dystopian world where there are no men"

i don't hate women, they just make it so hard for me to like them

Same. I'm a manlet so no woman has ever been attracted to me, so a world with no women is actually a positive.

There would be no girls that scream at me just for looking at them.