Giving a shit about single moms

>giving a shit about single moms
why was the driver so fucking beta? was he brainwashed by the jewish reptilian society that is destroying white countries?

lol you're insecurity is showing.

It takes a man to leave a women but it takes a real man to take care of her

>believing Sup Forums and /r9k/ memes

They don't call it stepfathers anymore but fathers that STEPPED UP

Well, he's from HellA.

He murdered like 5 people and stomped a guys face in.
He walked into the strip club to confront the guy with only a claw hammer and a bullet.

Low quality bait.

>I call everything that doesn't agree with my toxic forever alone world vision bait

your powerlevel is showing

He's autistic. Have you not seen the prequel, Lars and the Real Girl?

I'm going to get trolled for this but it really does take a real man to raise someone elses kid. My girlfriend has a 4 year old child with her ex and I take pride in being her surrogate father and teaching her about life. She might not be my child by blood but she is mine. I'm not going to talk about the race of the father either so Sup Forums can preemptively fuck off as well. So what if he was black, it's 2017 grow the fuck up already and commit to a woman.

Well you are right about one thing: you're gonna get trolled for that

You're a good man, user.

My wife's son

>Commit to a single mother

I hope this is pasta.

It's the primal farther instinct that kicked in. He fell in love with the woman, of course he takes care of the most valuable thing she has, her child

not him but seriously kys if you take these Sup Forums memes about hurrr durr she had sex before seriously

>Falling in love with a coalburner
>Raising a black man's son
>Not finding a woman to have your own kids with

Enjoy your cucked life user

>My wife's son

oh yeah we didnt had the cuck word here in this thread

thanks for adding that too, now all memes are complete

this is pasta... r-right?

U mad? Also I have dated single mothers, all of them got blacked. Why would I stay with them and raise a drug addicts black kids?

it's time to go back, sweetie

My sides

>So what if he was black, it's 2017 grow the fuck up already and commit to a woman.
How naive

t. washed up roastie

t.Brendan Frasier

The Virgin Bait

The Chad Provocation

HAHAHA
Way too on the nose, you need to be more subtle with your bait next time user.

>not wanting to be cucked by Michelle Williams
OP has obviously never heard of an alpha cuck

Risking your life for a used up roastie
Kekekekekek

A mother can become a single mother for a lot of reasons. Don't project your life into movies fagalamo.

shit bait didn't deserve these (you)s
kill yourself redditors

the virgin shitpost

the chad bait

rly makes you ponder innit

>all these (you)s
Thanks lads, i'll be eating tonight

Shit movie desu and he's a retarded and beta autistic.

bump

>was he brainwashed by the jewish reptilian society that is destroying white countries?

>I'm not going to talk about the race of the father either so Sup Forums can preemptively fuck off as well. So what if he was black, it's 2017 grow the fuck up already and commit to a woman.

You had convincing bait up until here. 5/10 put more effort into it next time.

He just wanted an easy lay

>captcha: PARENT hotel

It's a meme to say if a girl hasn't had sex before that you won't date her, it's not a meme to say if she has a kid that it is hilarious for another man to waste his time with her.

He was a gamma male

10/10

Well done.

good post

My stepfather is the best man I know and he is as alpha as it gets. I will always have huge respect for how he treated us fairly even though we weren't his own children. That can't have been easy. I can only dream of becoming as much of a man as he is.

You fail as a human bean.
Kill yourself.
You're not a real hero.

gr8 b8 m8