Sit down and be humble, DChumps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=h2uJk4obSHY
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ&t=803s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so is it LITTY?

>Insecure Marvelet follows RT and uses niggerspeak

Even if you liked the film shouldn't a film critic give it a bad review anyway . It's kinda embarrassing to say a cartoon made for illiterate Chinese peasents has any artistic value

>higher percentage of critic approval than fucking Godfather Part II
Nu-Critics need to be deported

>fun

>Ragnarock
Possibly the worst title in the history of cinema

>""funny, and above all, fun"

i hate capeshit so goddamn much

brainlet

>DC constantly brags about how diversity is strength

Tell us what you watch kiddo. These critics watch films all day every day for decades and they see the value in Ragnarock. Give us your favorite film and we will see how the pros took it.

>Its fun guise

Marvelshit getting praised on RT is as surprising as Nintendoshit getting praised by """"""""""gaming journalists"""""""""".

Not him, but are you seriously trying to defend cheap and flimsy capeshit as being a worthy cinematic achievement?

>funny and above all fun

Tell us your favorite movie and we will see how the experts stack it up against Ragnarock.

Rotten Tomatoes - or how I learned to make my mediocre 6/10 capeshit into perfect scores.

No other site has inflicted as much damage on the medium as Rotten Tomatoes has. The entire site inherently promotes the mediocre safe 6/10 films. If you have all critics giving your film a mediocre/passable score, then your RT meter will be 100% ALL CRITICS APPROVE.

This creates a system where a polarizing film, where some give it almost a perfect and some hate it, will actually have a less RT score, way less, than the mediocre 6/10 capeshit. This despite having a way higher average score that RT undermines.

>b-but you can look at the actual score beneath the meter
Yes you can but that's clearly not the point of the site, as it's the Yes/No meter that is displayed in big red numbers for all to obsess about. Metacritic is much fairer and honest than RT. RT is currently pushing filmmakerse into making safe, derivative garbage so long as they can barely please critics.

>thinking RT is a sign of value

They had a good time. That's all. RT is not an assessment of the artistic merits of a film

panty pissy, it's ragnaROCK for a reason

Let's get some music, shall we?
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Why are you so terrified of posting your favorite film that is supposedly filled with "artistic" "value"?

Metacritic needs to come back. Fuck RT. Only Disney is benefitted by that piece of shit site.

Thor Ragnarok
>Social Media Embargo lifted a month early
>Reveiw Embargo lifted 3 weeks early
>LA Premier 3 weeks early

Justshit League
>Social Media Embargo still active
>Review Embargo still active
>NO Press Junket
>US Premier 4 days before release
>Will lose to Punisher and Stretch Armstrong

it's time to give up DChumps WB and DC already have

Bicycle Thieves

Not him but mine is Paths of Glory. I also think Ragnarok looks like absolute shit and I 100% positive Disney pays for this shit. Do your worst shill

>mobile version of the site hides average score
Really makes me think

>homecoming better than guardians 2
cancer

Literally everything is better than guardians 2

I won't be seeing this or Justice League. Capeshit fans should be put in concentration camps and gassed.

>THREE fucking marvel movies in ONE year
Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=h2uJk4obSHY

The first teaser looked amazing. This looks like utter shit. Again bunch of goofy dudes acting like advertising dads while some black bitch is fucking Arnold but more bad ass

fucking lol at the greenscreen of them in the field instead of a NY alley

>These firms and aggregators have set a tone that is hostile to serious filmmakers — even the actual name Rotten Tomatoes is insulting. And as film criticism written by passionately engaged people with actual knowledge of film history has gradually faded from the scene, it seems like there are more and more voices out there engaged in pure judgmentalism, people who seem to take pleasure in seeing films and filmmakers rejected, dismissed and in some cases ripped to shreds.

>complains about capeshit being dumb
>his fav movie follows a dumb plot with shit acting
Howling

kill yourself marvel cocksucker

>The first teaser looked amazing.
No, that was shit too. Hulk in this flick unironically looks like a videogame character, the entire thing looks like a videogame cinematic. I mean those fucking backgrounds? It's the airport scene all over again

People go to Six Flags for the rollercoasters. Does your autism allow you to see the connection?

terrible bait but I appreciate your effort

Blade Runner wasn’t funny or fun and look what happened.

You would know all about video games, underage brainlet.

>Paths of Glory
>shit acting
You're too far gone, user. Do yourself a favor and kys

kill yourself marvel cocksucker

third faggot:

cloud atlas is my favorite, but not the movie I judge all others movies by, as that would be unfair. Unbreakable would probably be the movie I judge all other movies by, though. As that movie was built around a simple idea (superheros) and articulated it in every possible way it could've in two hours.

also I don't believe this is 100% shilling, yet. I think it's simply critics going in, steeling themselves for 2.5 hours of painful, incoherent slog (BvS) or 2 hours of utter retardation (SS) and getting something that's just mild and inoffensive, and being so pleasantly surprised it translates into 8/10 and a glowing review. Same deal with TFA, go in expecting attack of the clones, get a dull copy of ANH, and walk away happy. Then when JL comes out, they'll go in expecting something mild and inoffensive and when diarrhea is sprayed all over them for 121 minutes they'll act like it was the holocaust.

Basically what I'm saying is there's an expectations rollercoaster here and DC keeps ending up in the dips, setting up the disney movies for the highs.

This is why I don't understand anyone takes RT scores seriously.
>Avg score 7.1, all are positive = 100%
>Avg score 6.9, all are negative = 0%

>cloud atlas
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, opinion discarded. Didn't read the rest of your post btw.

the first teaser at least had some suggestion of pace with the music, like what guardians were to previous marvel films that this one could be a new tone of its own

but it's horrible made-for-tv shit while never having any courage to take anything seriously. It's like Whedon times a thousand

its okay if you're a pleb. No one expects reaction image posting teenagers on Sup Forums to have any sort of capacity to appreciate art.

>favourite movie is cloud fucking atlas
>"i-it's not shilling it's just a good time, popcorn movie so it deserves the praise!"
No way you're for real. No fucking way

Same thinking that liberals have when they’re shocked Hillary lost. Without a RT movies with false advertising like Mother would have had a much bigger weekend. Secondly, movies like Blade Runner prove a high RT score doesn’t guarantee a hit. Third, people don’t understand how RT works. They think an Adam Sandler movie should have a glass ceiling of 70% or something, where only The Godfather should be allowed a 90%+; but the RT score works because it reflects if the movie was a success within its own means.

>made-for-tv
quantify this maymay

based marty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH 10/10

The only reason to use RT over Metacritic is if you're paid by Disney to promote 6/10 mediocre capeshit for kiddies.

>he didn't understand cloud atlas
>he can't even read

... uh huh...

>cloud atlas
>art
Just cause these two freaks made it doesn't make it art, libtard.

>He watches movies to be depressed about life

It must suck to be you.

Death of the author, son.

Its sad this even has to be cited on an anonymous imageboard.

That's not "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".

Honestly GotG2 was actually bad
Homecoming was bad
Civil War was unwatchable
Every marvel movie before Civil War was either "good to inoffensivly bland". Post civil war is pure wall to wall garbage

>plastic sets
>shitty greenscreen
>horrible digital photography
>absolute stilted blocking (the elevator might as well be the attack of the clone's elevator scene)
>horrible camera work outside cgi scenes where cameras suddenly become birds flying through anything etc

just compare the sort of shots that the main story usually has VS the epic prologues (Blanchett with all the antlers fighting the valkyries)

>bringing up`BvS out of nowhere
Confirmed shill

Ah, I see you're majoring in film studies.

it's basic shit, dummy. It's brutally uninteresting and flat (just compare Blanchet vs Valkyries and the main movie). Even Snyder doing videogamey shit has more life in his shots

Except this is impossible.

Better example would be that a 5.0 average could hypothetically be 100% Fresh.

Hypocrite. Stop making films and let new artists that need a break into your elitist world since you are hurt so much by the people that pay for your bullshit.

A film studies major who is also an aficionado of the works of zack snyder? Golly!

It’s the worst title of all time.

How the fuck does any of that make him a hypocrite?

Stick to shilling your 6/10 mediocre capeshit for kids.

We're talking about shitty titles and BvS is up there in the top 5, along with Aliens vs Predator 2: Requiem, and Terminator Genisys.

You're forgetting that critics themselves determine if their review is positive or not. So a 1/10 average could be fresh if all submissions were tagged as positive.

wow a faggot who cant read? shucks!

Easy on Snyder now, remember what flick you're shilling now

ya don't have to be a disney shill to laugh at zack snyder.

Also I don't watch trailers, ever. So the references to trailer material might as well be references to your last colonoscopy.

Quite telling that in a movie about Thor, the black "whitest of the gods" isn't turned into a goofy ad dad and is still a stoic manly guy while fucking Thor is a castrated goofball

How odd

>ad dad
This is the second time this maymay has been expressed in this thread. Quantify it.

>nigger Valkyrie
New low for you MCUcks

>Quantify it
second time this thread. suck my dick

So, you can't. That's cool.

>rip off DC-style cinematography
>WE WUZ VALKRYIES AN' SHEE-IT
>shenannigans and quips

Pass.

"he's a friend from work" is even worse in context

wtf

Mommy

The difference is these are actual gods engaged in combat. The style just came off as silly in the DCEU.

you're a genuine dumb cunt if you dont know the stereotype he's refering to

but again you're the faggot who reads "snyder videogamey shit" and thinks that's a compliment

>Wonderwoman rips off Marvel lightheartedness and poorly done final villain
>DCucks are happy because it didn't suck and it made money at the box office
TAPU TAPU TAPU 5/5

Top 5 MCU movies by Tomatometer:
>1. THOR: RAGNAROK (98%)
>2. Iron Man (94%)
>3. Marvel's The Avengers (92%)
>4. Spider-Man: Homecoming (92%)
>5. Guardians of the Galaxy (91%)

Top 5 MCU movies by average rating:
>1. Marvel's The Avengers (8.0)
>2. THOR: RAGNAROK (7.9)
>3. Iron Man (7.7)
>4. Guardians of the Galaxy (7.7)
>5. Spider-Man: Homecoming (7.6)

Is Thor Ragnarok true kino?

Imagine if any person from the inner city had sat down and been humble in any of the millions of violent incidents that they could have prevented, absolutely disgusting.

No, I’m not participating in your bait.

>cap 1, 2 or 3 nowhere on the list
>avengers
>homecoming
shit list

What the FUCK is wrong with those textures? Like did these hacks even had a DoP on set with them? I know it's a still from a trailer but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST would you look at this piece of shit?

Ya got yer fags mixed up, son.

a quick archive search reveals this is a completely new maymay that has never been expressed outside of thor ragnarok trailer reaction threads. So quantify it.

why does these movies have this 90s videogame fmv look to them or like Attack of the Clones?

like they all have no contrast and feel like a grey jellow was put on the lens

>marvel dominating a WB owned site
Sad!

I never defended WW. To the contrary I still argue that Gal Gadot is the wrong person for the part.

so exactly like all zack snyder movies?

Marty is one of the only people currently making anything worth watching. Pic related is one of the best films of 2010’s. Why should he stop?

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ&t=803s

Marvel did the right thing. They know comic books are entertainment for children and make their movies according to this.

Silence pisses me off. Judeo-fag plebs will interpret as man vs god when its really just man vs himself and that conflict doesn't even extend beyond man vs his own willful ignorance

Real Question and ALL memes aside: Do marvel fans actually enjoy these movies? or is it "oh that was fine" sorta thing?
Because I kinda liked the movies when they first came out because I liked that they made some decent movies based on comic book characters i enjoyed...but really...these movies aren't really good outside of that fact.
They are all kinda "background noise" level films.
(except for Civil War...that was awful)