Just finished Voltron S2. Where are the threads? Where is Shiro?

Just finished Voltron S2. Where are the threads? Where is Shiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRQ_CzS0aNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

generals are eliminated
shiro is in who gives a fuck land

This is a talkback thread, not a general.

>new season just dropped
>thread gets deleted
what?
Anyway, the season is okay so far.

I'm afraid to waste a post on a thread likely on death row.

That being said: Season 2 >>>>>>>> Season 1.

I honestly thought this season was really fun and entertaining. Was everyone's expectations raised after such a long hiatus or do I just have shit taste?

Where was it stated that Alfor was the Red Paladin?

Nah, it was better in every regard. Everybody got some fleshing out, except maybe Hunk, which is a shame. Writing was just all around better, too.

When Coran thought he was going to ride the Red Lion while Keith was away with Allura he said something along the lines of "following in the footsteps of Alfor"

I liked it. When's second 3 gonna drop? Plus shiro death flags were popping like crazy.

Season 3 when?

>Alfor was the Red Paladin
>Keith is the Red Paladin

Something something Allura Freud

>Voltron: LD's finale will never be this cool

youtube.com/watch?v=GRQ_CzS0aNA

Shame.

I wonder if season 3 will open with a timeskip.

So how triggered is Tumblr at the moment?

>all these Klance posts from people who haven't watched S2 yet on tumblr

Oh, this is going to be beautiful, I can't wait.

Lance: I'm not a young man anymore.

About what? Galra racism?

I can't wait for klanceanon's reaction.

>everyone posting the pool scenes thinking they got it

Just finished season 2. Holy shit, that was fucking intense. I don't even know where to start, and out of courtesy to those who haven't finished the season yet, I think I'll keep my mouth shut.

The Dead Sea will have a competitor.

They're pretty chill with this right now.

Are you?

I'd like it more if Allura was doing the cradling. To be honest though I'm not too crazy about any ships.

So what is the current ship tally?

Does Keith even have romantic desires?

Jesus that gif got me.

What's it been now, a whole decade?

Keith x That Knife He Got

Well, we now know he has mommy issues. So that's something he now has in common with Lotor.

There's only one thing I want to know while waiting for mega.

Has Keith grown a personality yet?

kinda

no

Yes.

I'm seeing some hate in the Kallura tag. People even going mad that Allura is an adult or something.

As a Sheith shipper, I admit I'm disappointed that Kallura is now the most likely ship, and when Keith told Shiro he was like a brother to him, I knew then that the ship had sunk. But man, I still love these two, even if it's a platonic relationship, and I hope Kallurafags are thrilled with this season. At least we both get to relish in Klancer salt.

Wow, thanks.

She's probably over a hundred even without the cryo sleep numbers.

Will it be as amazing as the Pharmercy shitters being BTFO twice in a row?

Almost. There's certainly more to him than there was before.

I don't ship anyone but Pidge and I haven't decided on a ship with her.

The entitled tumblr shippers are the worst part of any fandom. Cant even accept loss with some dignity

Why do people in the Voltron tag want Lance to speak Spanish so bad?

He actually acts like the person a Red Lion pilot is supposed to be in this season.

At least now Shiro has a chance with best girl Romelle.

As a Pancer, it does give me pretty immense satisfaction to see Klancers destroyed on both ends of their ship. I didn't mind them, but then they started trying to organise witch hunts against anything that threatened Klance, so now they can hold that L while the rest of us laugh.

Kallura is about what I expected. I'd have preferred Shillura (...Alluro?) but it mite b gud. I just hope Keith grows as a character.

This is definitely the most viable ship for both Pidge and Lance.

Twice?

Didn't Shiro grab Allura's hand early in S2? Pretty sure she even gaped at it.

It was their interaction on the Galra ship that made me like them together. There was a lot of chemistry there, none of it romantic, but still very fun.

Christmas comic and Valentine's Day lines

I don't recall any gaping, but he did touch her hand.

Why are people saying that Jeremy Shada confirmed Lance is gay or bi? Nothing about his comment sounded like that.

Huh, what was the Valentine's Day line that did it?

>mfw i ship then since the beginning

There's audio of one giving the other chocolate for Valentine's Day.

you should demonstrate passion for the hippopotamuses

Wait, so why would they be BTFO by that?

Was Keith confirmed Galra?

>Gurren Lagann
>Good

Shoo, Shoo back to MAL or ANN with you.

Pretty sure those are capybaras.

Wh-where's Shiro's Hippo?

Yes, and I am mad as fuck that Lance cockblocked Keith's question to Coran. Seriously fuck that guy.

Shoo shoo, back to retarded contrarian hipster town with you.

Yes. Everyone except Allura was cool with it.

any hint at genji and mercy triggers them to go on rants for days

Anonymous, that's where I am. I am where I belong. You aren't. Away with you.

Yes, and I thought it was handled poorly. Keith had more questions about that fucking knife than he did about the fact that he was part Galra. Hunk and Allura were the only ones who actually acknowledged it.

> people salty about Kallura moments

Warms my heart

Hunk busted his balls a bit.
HE DIDN'T EVEN TURN PURPLE, IT'S BULLSHIT!

>Hunk

Why is Hunk such a space racist?

From what I saw the Genjifags spread around that Mercy is literally Hitler who experiments on POC so now Tumblr hates Mercy.

Do you guys really think it's going to be Keith and Allura? I thought it was more of I accept who you are and lets be friends vibe rather than a romantic one and doesn't mean the anime went there the cartoon would too. I thought Shiro + Allura was the more obvious choice.

Allura did blush when Keith held her, and when she apologized to him, so there's that.

Oh, so it was Genji and Mercy getting the line.

That's pretty neat. Gency is cool and kinda makes sense. Has Pharah even met Mercy?

I still think Shiro has to die at some point so may as well sow them seeds for Keith/ Allira now.

Pharah and mercy have some lines together but that's it. People mainly shipped it due to in-game synergy.

DO NOT WORRY HORRIBLE FUJOSHITS

If the staff realizes just how much money they can make off of IMPLIED HOMOSEX, Allura will never get farther than "I like him but I can't confess my feelings because of duty"

Meanwhile Keith will have hot psychic ghost hugs with ghost Shiro

Oh shoot, you're right. I'm so sorry, everyone.
I hope you can forgive me.

Seems like alliance shippers are the saltiest mofos this season. Shieth and Shallura shippers seem ok, but I don't get the anger from shipping two characters who hate each other. Like Klance is even further out there than Kallira but they complain???

GL is probably a nostalgic teenage memory for most of this board. It's you that needs to leave.

>Do you guys really think it's going to be Keith and Allura?
I certainly think it will.

>I thought Shiro + Allura was the more obvious choice.
Shiro had pineapple salad all over, so I knew it wasn't going to happen. Also I prefer him to be with Romelle.

The only problem with that is if Allura takes over a lion the castle won't have a pilto but I guess maybe slav will change that plus the whole point of season 2 in shiro's story was that Black Lion bond is strong and isn't very careless with choosing its master since it only ever had 2.

Shiro and Allura hand holding tho nigga

where are the MEGAS
or the torrents

Oh shit son!! season 2 is out!? fuckyear

Was Romelle shown already? I thought the Arusians were the little people in season 1

I am the eternal shore. Crash upon me and be broken. Anyone who is nostalgic about that trash deserves only scorn.

Torrents are coming out as we speak at rarbg

>Sheith pandering
>As if pandering Klance wouldn't rake in even more fujo bucks
The Voltron tag on Tumblr is 70% Klance. Shiro and Keith don't bitch at each other enough to be top tier fujo bait.

>Shiro and Allura hand holding tho nigga
They didn't hold hands. He put down her hand.

No but if my DotU knowledge means anything, a missing "Sven" probably may eventually lead to Romelle.

>there are people who still don't know who Lotor is

What the fuck? You'd think these people would research just a little about Voltron. These are probably the same people that insist "THIS SHOW IS GOING TO BE IT'S OWN THING SO DON'T COUNT ON KALLURA/DEAD SHIRO/BLACK PALADIN KEITH ETC"

He should be brazilian. Then Tumblr can have their latino character, and yet it would be unique because he wouldn't be hispanic.

If the writers wanted to make a carbon copy of what happened in the anime why even bother.

>"THIS SHOW IS GOING TO BE IT'S OWN THING SO DON'T COUNT ON KALLURA/DEAD SHIRO/BLACK PALADIN KEITH ETC"
Well according to the interviews I've read, they are correct.

Are you talking about the cast and crew or the fans?

That another Overwatch character?

Shipping has changed drastically within the last decade. I pretty much started with Half-Blood Prince drama, back when LiveJournal was still a thing. Usually, when people shipped two characters together, it was because they liked those two and found them to be cute when paired up. They'd draw art and write fanfics, but when it came to the actual characters in the show, they simply enjoyed the show for what it was and had no expectations at all for their ship to become canon.

Then, when the sixth Harry Potter book came out, it caused a massive schism. Up until then, it was fairly ambiguous as to who Hermione would end up with, and Harry/Hermione shippers were adamant that their ship would be canon. Then, when it was reveal that Ron would get Hermione, the fandom flipped out. They were outraged that J.K. Rowling didn't make their OTP canon. Ever since then, fandoms everywhere have followed suit, no longer simply enjoying their OTP, but insisting that they're going to be "real" and that their ship is morally pure while other ships in that fandom are toxic and unhealthy for whatever bullshit reason. It's only escalated in recent years. So it comes as no surprise that Klancers would be outraged that another ship might be canon. To them, it's not a matter of personal preference, it's the creators pushing something that is objectively wrong. They can't accept that any ship other than theirs might be portrayed in the show.

Yes and he's the best healer.

I'm just saying that's no excuse not to research the old fucking show.

Fans. I am well aware that the creators are doing something different, and it is evident in the show. However the creators still borrow key elements. Lotor is as key as you can get.

Shiro/ Allura is actually to obvious. That's why Kallura is going to slowly happen/