What's the most traumatizing film you've seen, Sup Forums?

What's the most traumatizing film you've seen, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQSVev4Znk
youtube.com/watch?v=oDq9fL--Avw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dagon when I was a kid.

koyaanisqatsi as a kid

The Wall
I love it now but seeing it at a younger age fucked me up

Dancer in the Dark. Lars Von Rapier can go fuck himself for doing that to me.

Psycho when I was really young
I didn't see the twist coming at all and it scared the fucking shit out of me.

young lust best floyd

I got really freaked out by the Pig Scene in Spirited Away, recently I did see come and see and that was really intense.

The Shining fucked me up bad. Especially the dead woman in the bathtub.

Been meaning to watch Come and See.
I guess for me it's August Underground Mordum. It's way too "edgy" but still has the effect.

Antichrist for me

I saw mindhunters (2004) when I was a kid. There was this one scene where a guy is frozen by liquid nitrogen and shatters on the ground which scared the crap out if me.

Blue Valentine

right in the feels, never finished it, I don't think I even finished the first half

Felidae

Alexandra’s Project. Saw it when I was 16 and it always stuck with me.

Didn't some guy get hung up by a bunch of hooks and marionette dolled or whatever as well in that? I remember that freaking me out

I caught Funny Games late at night on my tiny first tv. I was maybe 13. The shitty quality just made it more intense. It changed me. Ha the opposite effect Haneke intended and set me on a quest to find the most fucked up stuff possible.

>16 posts in
>No Fire in the Sky yet

This one and its british sister "threads"

pretty sure that scared every child, to be honest.

>Been meaning to watch Come and See.
definitely watch it, but you really have to be in a certain mood to get through the whole thing in one sitting

I'm too old to be on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQSVev4Znk
this desu desu

I saw 1980's version of invasion of the body snatchers when I was like 5 and it freaked me the fuck out

It fucked Ronald Reagan up, too.

I watched Gremlins 2 as a young child and the bat and spider gremlins freaked me the fuck out.

>Helen Buday's tits

Crocadoo!

120 days of salom as adult just unsettling

The Zelda scene in pet semetary as a kid

120 days of shalom

The Super mario bros. movie.

I actually saw it in theaters when I was super young. I was expecting a fun happy Mario movie like the video games, instead I got something out of a fever dream nightmare.

When this faggot appeared on screen I started crying and my mom had to take me out of the theater.

I saw The Wall when I was...well most certainly too young, It bothered me for many days.

wait the fuck thats a goomba from mario? i deadass thought that nigga was from one of the men in black films

the shit? i was sure this the nigga that was taking our ozone and sellin it to the black market or some shit like that

yea that's what the director thought goombas should look like.

it's possible there was a similar looking thing in MiB

holy shit that's terrifying

When i was a kid, Blair Witch Project

I feel uncomfortable just thinking about it.

i rented this from blockbuster when i was still in middle school. til this day, never felt so empty or dead inside when it ended.

i bet nobody on tv has seen this, good luck finding it online

Its on youtube with subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDq9fL--Avw

>traumatized by a movie
Tell me more about your first world problems, snowflake.

The idea was that they were reverting back to lizard type people, so I think that was supposed to be one of the turtle characters. Then it gets called goomba, which are really the mushroom people, because that was a recognizable name from the game.

fucking latino family constantly showing me scary asf spanish films

man i'm sure i'm desensitized to gore because of el laberinto del fauno, i would wake up in the middle of the night thinking about that disfigured bottled up face
also I was 8 when i saw el orfanato, that deformed kid really fucked me up man

>There was this one scene where a guy is frozen by liquid nitrogen and shatters on the ground