It wasn't supposed to be a documentary

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary...

Back to Sup Forums fucking racist.

I think you're confused

Awww, poor triggered snowflake need a safe space?

end ur live

Ask your liberal arts college where the safe space is, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

President Camacho was one of the more intelligent people in Idiocracy though, compared with the absolutely retarded normal people, him and the "talk like a fag" doctor guy are kind of ok, comparatively.

You who are confused, this board is not your shithole. Fuck off.

when will Sup Forums fags get off our board? TV used to be so great. You all hate blacks and jews and i'm getting sick of it.

Not them, but you're just as cringey

What's the matter? Did mommy not make you your breakfast today? I hope you're ESL and not retarded or something... actually that would make sense.

lel really jumping to conclusions aren't we user?

>you talk like a fag
>immediately fired, imprisoned, and killed

Nah things were better in Idiocracy.

Found the autistic poltard

Blame the mods

There there, I'm sure Hillary will win in 2020

Right?!

>Uses words from Sup Forums
>talks about mommy on the internet
That's why you're a bunch of losers, btw I reported the thread.

what's wrong with being a racial realist?
also what does racist mean?

>dude low iq people outbreading high iq people is going to lead to a dystopian future

i blame all this neogaf stuff going on. i just wish mods would ban users more than they do now. publicly humiliate them. is there any way i can be a mod? i'd ban most of them jerks overnight. I only work 2 days a week for 4 hours so i'd be able to do it all day long most days.

Can't refute?

Please, people have been talking about your mom long before the internet.

>our board
I guarantee I've been here longer than you, Sup Forums didn't even exist when I started coming here. Sup Forums is an edgy racist website, if you don't like it go back to your safe space where you won't get triggered. That's all I have to say about that.

>outbreading

>Idiocracy thread
>Foolishly thought we could I dunno... discuss a the movie maybe?
>It's another Sup Forums shit meme
Fucking dropped

>I guarantee I've been here longer than you

I'd challenge that. 2007 here.

>WAAAAAH YOU USED A WORD THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY USED ON Sup Forums REEEEEE REPORTED REPORTED, AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOMMMY!!!!
Imagine being this much of a triggered little cuckboi

>OUR board

We've always been here. ALWAYS.

So fuck you and your leftist mental illness whre you feel this fucked-up need to hijack everything and make it revolve around you.

You guys are really manbabies.

i'm sick of it. SICK OF IT. GET OUT!

We're tied then. I'm not sure how you could complain about Sup Forums though if you've been here that long, since everything newfags complain about being Sup Forums existed before Sup Forums existed. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Uh oh, we got an alpha male here! Watch out Sup Forums he's coming for you!

why do you keep angrily posting these irrelevant questions?
Why won't you answer my questions?

YOU fuck off, you censor-nazi. No one's telling you that you're not free to say and express anything you want yet you leftist assholes always do it to everyone else.

But I expect no less from the party that's removing books from libraries all across the country because words hurt their feelings.

Don't forget to punch a "nazi" with your noodly twig arms my fellow failed abortions!

The only nazi here is you. I'm reporting you to everyone I possibly can. I hope you burn in hell you gross freak.

Psychological projection?

i'm hungry ok!

Guys where do use this key I found in Grim Fandango? I got it from Nick the lawyer but cant find anywhere to use it. I'm still in Rubicava

>you think differently than me so you're a nazi REEE REEEE I'LL USE PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU BECAUSE I DISAGREE REEEEEE REPORT REPORT
Pathetic.

>words offend me so I am reporting everyone to everyone to punish people for saying things I don't like because I have a right to censor all though! And you're the nazi!

However you want to spin it, cupcake

I'm actually a moderate you idiot. I report you people because you are literally the reason Hitler came in to power and did all those horrible things. I'd smash your head in if you were my neighbor. Where do you live?

I don't consider myself a nazi, it's something that you've labeled me as because I disagree with you.
I'm sure these are hitting your faggot unironic communist ass close to home though.

Feminism - the Western values mutilator.

If i met you in the street i would fudk you up not even kidding. where do you live?

>just because we wear nazi armbands, wave nazi flags, spout nazi slogans and demand all jews go in the oven, doesn't mean we're nazis.

I don't share my political views on Sup Forums neither should you

>literally every single person who disagrees with me is a nazi
holy shit seek help

This image literally makes me sick to my stomach How can people be so evil?.

I don't consider myself a communist, it's something that you've labeled me as because I disagree with you.

Hitler came to power by promising a new progressive society where the old is replaced with the new, and the "problematic people" are kicked to the side

Much like how Obama came to power.

>wear nazi armband
>wave nazi flag
>demand all kikes are gassed
>not a nazi tho

God, your people is ugly af.

>FITE ME IRL I'M A MODERATE EVEN THOUGH I GET TRIGGERED OVER STUPID SHIT ON Sup Forums
lol, right

By the way almost everything you call nazi ideology was something that people who went to war against the nazi regime believed in, your worldview makes no sense to me at all. Just a result of some weird type of media brainwashing. Keep getting ass enraged though whenever your media masters tell you to.

who's the evil one?

The racism was funnier instead of kangz being reposted a thousand times and getting genuinely asshurt over the existence of negros, pretty simple

What did Idiocracy have to do with Nazi/Fascism? Pretty sure it was a caricature of the liberal decline.

>le black man meme caused all of this!

You are seriously mis-informed you total idiot.

you mean just like trump's 'drain the swamp' and 'remove mexicans' stuff?

>literally every single person who disagrees with me is a nazi
holy shit seek help

DAE Drumpf is dumb and Idiocracy is IRL

>SAY THAT TO MY FACE IRL NOT ONLINE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS REEEEE
>implying I've done any of that
lmao
Antifa is a communist organization.

Nice falseflagging Sup Forums

where do you fucking live?

you too you asshole

Hitler death count: around 6 million

Leftist death count in the name of Karl Marx ideologies since the Bolshevik revolution: over 200 million and still counting

But this is the part where you leftists say "real communism hasn't been tried yet so that doesn't count," right?

Where do you live, nigger?

The state of this fucking board, jesus christ. OP must be laughing his ass off and you retards getting so pissed at each other in a bait thread

I'm confused, I don't see nazi armbands or nazi flags among those people you posted.

how do you even put a price on human life you sack of shit. WHERE DO YOU FUCKING LIVE?
FUCK OFF!!

Remove illegals, but I guess it is to much to expect you to read anything other than the shit you dummies spoonfeed to eachother

>where do you fucking live?
What is your problem bro?

why do you have pictures of penises saved cleetus.

do you want to share something with the rest of the class?

I don't consider myself antifa, it's something that you've labeled me as because I disagree with you.

trolled gently

That baby has the Innsmouth look.

>everyone that disagrees with me is antifa/commie
>REEE STOP CALLING ME A NAZI

he was birthed by alt-right non-white parents after all.

>so absolutely triggered he keeps asking where I live so he can show up in his cuckmobile and stammer asking me to engage in fisticuffs over something said on the internet
Sorry you got no arguments bud, it's not really my problem. I'm just here to laugh at you. Perhaps instead of resorting to a triggered violent simian-brained response, you could actually read and respond with a measured argument?

>how do you reason 200 million deaths are worse than 6 million you must be a fucking sociopath

Wut

I was in the army. I'd fuck you up dude. I swear to god just tell me where you fucking live i'll be there

After I fucking kick his teeth in you are next. gimme an address you nazi scum.

Post the correct picture, you fucking stupid person.

>the rest of the class
I figured I was talking to a high school kid.

>makes fun of an interracial couple
You're not racist are you? I'm in an interracial relationship and that would be rather problematic, you nazi.

>I'm in an interracial relationship

were you too beta to get a white woman?

or are you a spic?

The people you are arguing with looks like this, I don't think they are gonna give you their address

how is there supposed to be a spike in African birth is everyone is dying there all the time? How will they have the fucking infrastructure to even support 4 billion people? White people cant even pay for that much

Are you gonna come beat me up in front of my family because I posted something that bum-bothered you on Sup Forums? Sounds very reasonable. I can see why you were a perfect candidate to be a dumb army grunt.

Pretty sure it's just one guy turbo shitposting.

>deflecting from the leftist death count

>HOW DO YOU EVEN PUT A PRICE ON HUMAN LIFE

Well buttercup human life is pretty worthless under leftist governments.

yeah i guess there isnt a address to moms basement LOL. i'm done with these losers.

such pure white skin
such a traditional aryan name

Well what's going on he--
Neck yourself.

Had 2 long term relationships with white women before settling down with a black woman, it happens.
As opposed to alpha male antifa, right?

I dont get why you guys always start talking about Nazis when people bring up Idiocracy. There arent even any Nazis, just dumb white people

Are you making fun of minorities? That's pretty racist dude. You sound like a nazi. And you know what we do to nazis.

You want to kill far more people than we do.
Why don't you kill yourself you leftist sociopath?