Is she a good actress?

Is she a good actress?

yes

she's cute so yes

Fucking cute but yea I do think so. Any movies of hers that I should watch? I'm enamored by her after seeing GWTDT years ago.

She's cute in UNA and Song to Song even if you don't like the movies.

I like Terry, and Song to Song had a 1 day showing a city away from me. I didn't watch it because I was unsure if I'd like it. I guess I'll watch it, because of her and I feel as I should because Terry. What about the Soderbergh movie?

Song to Song can be shit and still good because of Goose and Fassbender.
As for Side Effects I've never seen it but I'll check it out.

She knows how to devour a whole pie that's for sure.

OOOOOOHHH HARVEY OOOOOOOOOHHH

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lego

She slept with both Weisntein and Amy Pascal and was still unable to land new roles after Millenium

rooney is the daughter of some baseball owner
i doubt she'd have to deal with him in THAT manner, because we never even got a dragon tattoo trilogy

normally, watching someone eating a pie is unbearable after 10 seconds. With her i was interested as fuck for the whole about 7 minutes or so.

She looks like a sweetheart. Why did Daniel Craig break her heart

Who?
I've never seen her in anything.
I've seen the other one though.

I want to see her naked more.

>not ashamed of her body, or being naked
>wasn't a roastie whore when she was younger
>quite proud of her feet
>cutie patootie

oh, no...

>ywn play legos with her

Good enough for Malick.

From what. Can i see more of her in panties

WTF IS THIS?

Shes capable of putting on the facade that she's well adjusted and not autistic but sometimes she slips up and you can tell she just wants to play with her Lego. Overall I'd say she's a pretty good actress.

source

Her voice acting in kubo and the 2 strings was excellent

It's in the filename

Really pretty here, what is Sup Forumss consensus on this particular look?

roon

>Baseball owner
Is this a meme or are you just to much of a pseud shut-in

way better than her monkey faced sister.

Someone post her feet

Kill yourself

Ahh Kate is cute with that short hair, would definitely get it in the backdoor

Panty
PANTY
PANTYYYYYYY

NO. Her family bought her and her sister fame. They're whores like Cara Pigfacedyke!!!FACT!!!

She's a better actress than her sister but they're both bland as fuck. Clear examples of people that wouldn't have careers if it weren't for nepotism

Post the source you fuck. Rooney mara handjob isn't a movie title

Nevermind it's Una. And she's wearing the same bra and panties worn in The girl with the dragon tattoo

Football, her family owns the Giants and the Steelers, she literally doesn't need to sleep with those guys.

because he was already married to the most beautiful actress alive

I don't know why they didn't follow up. With sequels. Is it because of her? I heard she was awful on set, and her portrayal if lisbeth was sexy and all but her accent was way off, it almost sounded Slavic at times. Dumb cunt