What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the beautiful and talented young actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead...

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the beautiful and talented young actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead? Whats next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TssDCE01zpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K E N O B I ' D

>young

She kind of grosses me out because she looks like part asian or something

CHEATING WHORE

SCOTCHED
C
O
T
C
H
E
D

Hopefully more music

youtube.com/watch?v=TssDCE01zpY

It's over, Riley! I Have the High Ground!

getting fucked good and proper for the first time in a decade

>in a decade
More like in her life. Riley was her first (and allegedly only).

She has a beautiful ass.

t. 16 yr old

Since she was in the Fappening was she harvested too?

I can't look at her after what she did to me. All for some grandpa jedi

>double digit age that doesn't start with a 1 or 2
>young
what's next, calling 40 year olds young? calling post menopausal women fertile?

age is up to the person. some 32 yr olds look like shit and others look hot as fuck. she looks hot as fuck

that doesn't make her young

GENERAL KENOBI

sorry shes not 14

Please tell me Winstead didnt get Weisnteind

DELET THIS

Would fuck.

Scottish son of a bitch

Her nudes were more old and shitty, like actual rpivate pictures not selfies

This scene ruined her marriage.
Or should I say.... Ewan'd it?

>You will never pull back her brown eye skin

;____________;

KENOBI'D

Real American mutt type girl, coasted on girl next door type look, not batshit insane hot but seemed sweet at least. Caused anguish on account of being in a long term marriage with some hipster looking fuck. Well she just obliterated her waifu stocks, crashed the market, by abandoning that hipster looking fuck at 30-something when her eggs are rotten and she's past her prime (obviously seeking out impregnation from a virile more adequate male). Is seen "snogging" Obi Wan shortly after.

she's just an unremarkable slut past her prime, basically

her career may not suffer too much but... it will definitely lose the whole crowd of people who watch specifically for her and who are familiar with her in that way, everybody's dropping their stocks

who are these?

Thanks, MEW. I needed a reminder that love is a meme

Someone shop Riley's face onto this.

>McGregor shoots his heart out at the end
Pottery

I moved on, Kenobi! I'm over her!

give me a pic of him and I will

She's 32 and it's a scientific fact she's literally in the ballpark of having 10~% of her viable eggs left, if that. She may not even be conscious of the fact her mind is not her own and her womb is making virtually all her decisions for her right now in a desperate last ditch effort to propagate her fucking over the hill genetics, which she failed to do with Riley for what, 14 years?

what's the problem here? they both moved on. he didnt get dumped it was a mutual agreement between friends.

>what's the problem here?
He keeps obsessing over her.

>they were happy together
>she goes to work with Ewan "Chadimus Maximus" McGregor
>they "mutually" break up
>MEW is with Ewan now
It's obvious they did some "method acting" when they filmed Fargo

uh, but he isnt???? hes an attractive guy and there are plenty of mews in the sea. leave him alone already he and mew are still friends they both needed to move on. hes not obsessing over her in fact he's over her and mew is wanting to go back to him but he is just like "no i have moved on mew" you see Riley is in control here not Mew.

She's a whore.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

what do you mean? Riley is a big Chad to be honest. a lot handsomer than that scottish guy thats for sure. mew is still heartbroken while riley is being chad and already has bitches lined up at his door. also why'd you put "mutually" in quotation marks?

It is fair though. You're unattractive and uncharismatic, and he's the opposite.

Do you think he fucked MEW in the back of his old VW bug?

Disgusting whore.

She's starring in a new reality Sup Forums show called Homewreckers

probably not because she's still heartbroken over Riley. poor thing.

I'm so disgusted by this slut. She's a homewrecker.

I hear he's a real back door man :3

Who's objectively worse, MEW or Morena Baccarin?

I say Morena but this MEW thing is pretty hilariously brutal. I keep forgetting Obi Wan has 4 fucking children lmao

oh man what a delightfully scandalous occurrence

Look on the bright side, Riley will probably get Star Wars X now as the last director standing.

How is that painted rust made?

>both partners have the same "just kill me now" face

During the cars life, dew and snow gather on top of the car and cause it to rust over time, leaving the paint on the side alone. They sometimes clear coat the rust to keep it from getting worse.

She shouldn't sleep with her glass eye in

Fucking LOL

I don't blame MEW for doing what she did, though she should have broken up earlier instead of stringing it along. Ewan was obviously looking for a way out too.

Baccarin however is a 100% evil Jezebel bitch

Fucking savage

I completely forgot about this

They've got that covered

Don't bully Riley.

It looks nice in those old working class cars

She was supposed to star in her ex-husband's next film but has now pulled out. Double cucked.