Post movies that works for you the same good(or even better) with every rewatch

Post movies that works for you the same good(or even better) with every rewatch.

Inherent Vice

how does it feel to hold a girl like that Sup Forums

go away, shane. it's not better than primer.

Goodfellas
Ace Ventura
Glengarry Glen Ross
No Country for Old Men
The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad
Clash of the Titans

my buddies

Transformers 2

While I agree, I want Shane to stay.
Also:
>there will never be another Shane Carruth film

"ludzie w wannie" - lol.

It struck me how this very interesting production was overlooked by Sup Forums. Also: one of my favorite trailers.

Hope his next production ( something with "ocean" in name ) is not dead.

it looks quite dead, sadly.

it would be pure kino

not "w wannie"

"WE wannie" it matters

Bad news. This really saddens me. It was something to look forward to. Thanks for the info anyway.

like holding a bag of sand

I am polish living in Ostrava communicating at work and shitposting in english so maybe I am missing on something or not getting a joke perhaps but isn't "we" the incorrect pronunciation? Sorry if I am missing something obvious and asking stupid questions but I am quite tired/worn off today.

>I am polish

no to powiem po polsku do ciebie. Tak, to jest niepoprawna forma i dlatego to jest zabawne.

Dziękuje za wyjaśnienie. Dobranoc.

one of the best feels in this world. It is extremely comfy, and you feel good about yourself.

Beyond the Black Rainow

Put it this way, she might lay on your arm, cutting off circulation, leading to agonizing stiffness.

But you don't care and let it continue, because you have tasted the normisause.

Holding a big dog is basically the same

Awful

great filterkino

i remember this movie putting me in some sort of hipnosis-like state where 15 minutes felt like 3.

Why no more Carruth?

topiary dead
modern ocean dead

maybe soderberg throw some 100$k and Carruth make some another low budget movie?

Any Lynchkino

like CELLS INTERLINKED