ITT we try to describe a Sup Forums thing we know little about

ITT we try to describe a Sup Forums thing we know little about

>Steven Universe is a show about the female personification of gems who are lesbians and cry slot. They hang out with an obese little boy who they are training in the ways of degenericy or something. Saif fat boy has a female love interest (who is brown of course to meet the tumblr mandidated qouta of PoC) but since the gem girls are indoctrinating him in the ways of homosexuality she barking up the wrong tree
>Also there is an autistic midget with a head shaped like a Dorito who uses the word "clod" all the time

Is it me or does OP just scream underage try hard. Like a nerd trying to be cool or is OP more like a "nice guy" after getting turn down by a girl

>The Loud House is a series where a young boy named after a US President fucks his eleven sisters (who all have their own quirky personalities) and mother on a constant, un-ending basis. Essentially an American harem anime with incest. Also I think he has a black friend, who presumably comes by to film the familial orgies when required. Don't quote me on that last part though.

Homestuck is a webcomic about trolls with candy horns who need shut ins to kiss them so they gain power or something, and then the universe rests because of something to do with a scratch on a record player.

No, really, that's all I know about it and I don't want to know any more than that.

>need shut ins to kiss them so they gain power or something
Now I'm curious, where did you get that notion from?

RWBY is an attempt by the guys who made that Halo machinima series to make their own 3D anime but none of them know how to animate so it looks horrible and also it's about a bunch of sluts who fight or something and im assuming it stands for red white blue yellow

When a character is white:
>Tumblr: ANOTHER WHITEY WHITE BLOOPY BLOO NO REPRESENTATION
>Sup Forums: It's just a character.

When a character is colored:
>Sup Forums: ANOTHER TUMBLR POC BLOOPY BLOO SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS
>Tumblr: It's just a character.

fucking hell, just make everyone grey at this point. but you'll all probably find a way to hate that too.

>Gwenpool is about some cute chick and needs everyone to jerk off to her or else she'll die.

Kek.

(you)

Gravity falls is about some twins finding weird shit in Oregon and they have a book and their uncle has a brother from another dimension and the MLG illuminati trolls them. Also the rich girl has huge tits and the sister is a cunt.

>Voltron: Legendary Defenders
>its about a group of gay men piloting robots that cum whenever the robots combine

I dunno.

>nothing about incest
3/10

Oh shit I forgot. What the fuck is up with those pictures of like dipper as a Minotaur and Pacifica as a Medusa. I don't get that.

>RWBY is about hot women being hot.
>miraclous ladybug is a soap opera with suits
>wakfu is about a sad robot man

It's one of those role reversal AUs fans came up with where the human characters are monsters and the monsters are human.

what?

>it's like Breadwinners but RuPaul is there.

I heard it's a good show, though.

>Lady Bug and Cat Noire is a sidekick show in which a secret agent/magic girl lives her daily life along with a feminine looking surfer boy crush. But whenever some snot or hairspray themed super villain shows up, they dawn latex fetish gear and do parkour as their french blood commands.

False equivalence. The anti-PC crowd is a pretty accurate representation, but it doesn't work in reverse.

Star Vs. is about a magical girl who pals around with some spic and then gets cucked hard.

You've actually nailed the show, you sure you haven't seen it?

I assume because she's wearing all that garbage she's either magical or deeply mentally disabled, and I keep seeing people making fun of the cucking.

You have no clue how more right you are getting. Originally in the webcomic she was just some autistic loser

>why isn't his LO white like my pure christian comic books REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ok user.
I really don't see tumblr complain about new white characters as much as I see Sup Forums complain about new non-white characters.

>When a character is colored:
chan: I wanna fuck it
>>Tumblr: RAPE CULTURE!

ftfy

It would if it were re-worded.

I don't even care if the brown girl is white or not, I was just making a joke that they probably made her non-white because the rest of the show seems so thoroughly tumblr