Could Vicky Vale beat Lois Lane in a fight?

Could Vicky Vale beat Lois Lane in a fight?

She can't even be a good reporter as Lois. Did you know that Lois won a Pulitzer?

Also, Lois was an army brat. She would fuck Vicki up.

Bruce Wayne kind of looks like the guy from Lastman here

Lois Lane Vs Lana Lang Vs Betty Brant Vs Vicky Vale

FIGHT

Not a chance.

I doubt it.
Vicky's from Gotham, which means by default that you have to be able to get violent sometimes if you're going to reach adulthood.

But Lois is a firebrand on a whole different level.

What the fuck

Did Vicky Vale ever have big part in story?

Did Gordon ever meet Lois Lane?

Telltale one can.

You'll have to read The Dummy and the Damsel to find out.

This, and how.

That Vicki would wipe the goddamn floor with Lois.

That one was also shit though.

Can she? Lois can generally take out a male thug or two without much trouble.

Yeah, she was a pretty tough asskicker.

Telltale Vicky made the Batman look incompetent.

I shit you not.

She was better equipped and started all the fights with the upper hand, but she still made it look too easy for me to feel confortable.

Lois wouldn't last long enough to say "up, up and away!"

You should yourself a favor and purchase the Batman Telltale Series. I won't lie, I doesn't break any new ground in the gameplay department, but what it does do is provide one of the most unique and engrossing Elseworlds Batman tales ever to grace media. The tone is a like a more comic booky version of The Dark Knight which once seeing I now wish was replicated in the prior Nolan Movies.

Most important, it manages to provide unique takes on almost all major characters with them subverting expectations as you progress throughout this version of Gotham. It is the only batman game that attempts to pay equal tribute to both Bruce Wayne and Batman.
>Troy Baker is the voice of Bruce but I realy really liked it.
>Laura Baily is Catwoman.
>The same composer from WOlf Among us (Jared Emerson-Johnson) is the composer for Batman and he does a fantastic job.

>mfw I didn't protect Alfred.

Which makes zero goddamn sense

She's a fucking Arkham in that universe, it doesn't have to make sense.

Telltale Vicky was a woman who had a lifetime of pain to drive her and possibly jacked up on another formula of drugs.

It's silver age. Nuff sed!

She's got a bunch of tech, it's fine.

Fatal 4-way match

Linda Park as ref

So, riddle me this, how exactly can the Vales not be doing hard time for child abuse if Vicki grew up and was out of their charge? Are we supposed to believe she never reported what they did to her, and presumably their other foster children, to any authority figure? She became a professional journalist but never did anything about her psychotic foster parents and instead focused all of her rage on bringing down someone with tertiary culpability in Bruce Wayne? And the Vales just let her go do whatever after locking her in a torture dungeon most of her life? They just figured she'd never tell or nobody would investigate claims if she did?

That just makes no fucking sense what-so-ever and I'm sorry, but that really breaks my suspension of disbelief.