What was so great about The Hub, Sup Forums?

What was so great about The Hub, Sup Forums?

It was the best days of my life

There was nothing extraordinary on the hub. MLP was a fluke and then the fans simply started watching the show on certain online sites instead of forking over the cash to get the hub.

it was good enough when there wasn't anything on CN

Honestly I haven't a clue, never watched it and ponies were always associated with the channel.

It was shit, then it became about 20% cooler.

GI Joe Renegades deserved better. It was their biggest failure. Pound Puppies was good as well.

a handful of good original show, and a shit-ton of re-runs of 80s and 90s shows, in a time no-one else would air them

I have no idea who the characters between the dog and the pony are

Dan Vs was a great show.

>tiny toon adventures
>animaniacs
>batman tas
>transformers g1
>g.1 joe OG
>jem
>mlp fim
>transformers prime
>transformers animated
>dan vs
>even littlest pet shop was pretty good

had a lot of good shows new and old

g.i joe*
also forgot to mention g.i joe renegades which was too short lived but great

>this thread wil get nuked because 7 years later we still can't have a picture of a cartoon horse in a relevant thread

I have faith hiro will probably experiment on what happens if GR15 is removed for a day or so. I mean, there was a time /his/ was nothing more than a faint idea.

So did anyone else watch Pound Puppies? Haven't made a thread about it because it doesn't seem like there's any interest in it here.

>>tiny toon adventures
>>animaniacs
>>batman tas
Thanks for reminding me of a time when that channel was good and not just reruns of Cake Wars

Great show, but it actually handled its romantic plots worse than Regular Show. In the end, Cookie and Lucky didn't get together because they felt it would compromise the entire team and bring an end to their organization. Pretty shitty.

It had some powerful episodes, like the one with Lucky reuniting with his father. He always thought his father abandoned him, but he was actually the neighbor's dog and the neighbor moved away. Lucky grew up resenting his father, then his father comes back into his life with his half-brother and Lucky has to try to find him a home.

I haven't had TV since I was 11. Best choice of my life since it forced me to get all my cartoons online.

It triggered every board so hard that even the better part of a decade later the show has become fucking Voldemort.

DAN VS

I'M STILL MAD

This show deserved better.

Same with TV shows.

CURSE YOU HASBRO!

But seriously, there was a good few cool things on the hub. Sucks that Hasbro canned it.

perfectly good show with decent ratings canceled because the cards werent selling well

It didn't have a chance when they refused to make it more than a pay per view channel

Good new stuff and a healthy respect for the old.

The obvious-aside, I actually liked that new Pound Puppies. It was simple but felt like a good thing to watch after saccharine-ponies.

Also both the GI Joe shows, especially the not-A-Team one. Not amazing but were worth a watch IMO.

Hasbro didn't can it. By choice, anyway.

They tried, but they just couldn't get it in enough homes to justify the cost of some of the shows (TF Prime was over a million per episode).

Discovery saw how much money it was losing and pulled the plug.

They were taken from us too soon ;_;

Hasbro never ever owned Dan. It's a Starz's show.
Discovery faggots are the only one responsible for the cancellation.

SECRET BUTT FUN

That's so sad

Thanks for that, user.

Hey Bocci Ball

Dan Vs. The Aquabats. Littlest Pet Shop.

Loved them all.

I'm surprised he's not here yet.

>like the one with Lucky reuniting with his father.

One of my all time favorite episodes.

Hey user.

He didn't make the thread user.