What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkmsHm0Ejf0
youtube.com/watch?v=14llAWjyS6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kotaku is a video game website and blog that was originally launched in 2004 as part of the Gawker Media network.[2]

>video game

?????????????

He picked up Hillary and broke her over his knee

Congratulations, you got yourself elected!
What's the next step of your master plan?

Redpill me on Trump.

they mean only comic book movie villains want to give power to you the people

>most important person right now quotes a comic book anti-hero

Are you okay?

That they're going out of business so what little fucks they might have once had are out the window.

he ask cnn: do you feel in charge?

I thought Hulkster killed Gawker.

This is gonna be a long 4 years

But where's the vidya?

haha for you haha big guy hahaha

The Mexicans bought Kotaku

This is Sup Forums.

Did he really? I thought people were just jokingly saying his speech sounded like something Bane would say.

They did, Telemundo picked up the pieces and this is what's left.

>anti-hero
More like insufferable villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkmsHm0Ejf0

No, I mean why is Kotaku publishing this article? This isn't even justifiably within their wheelhouse, it's just a garbage hot take.

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Heh, that was good.

That whole speech was self parody.

you can't kill progress

sooner or later the future always wins

not really

time flies when you're having fun

Well that's kinda funny but I think it's just a coincidence. I was expecting something about him living in the shadows or breaking people.

He said about six words Bane said. Giving power to the people. That's it, really.

Hillary bought it

youtube.com/watch?v=14llAWjyS6Q

tell that to the degenerates from the Roman empire, boyo

Hey guys I am kotaku

ama

Every blog under the Gawker radar does this. Or if they don't post it themselves, they reblog it from one of their other ones. It's been nonstop Trump since he was confirmed to be the nominee. I had to stop reading Deadspin during the first few weeks of the NFL, because literally every other item was some reblogged whiny take on Trump and his hair and his twitter and his hands and his daughter and just every little morsel they could get.

Kotaku hasn't been solely vidya in years. They're "nerd culture with a focus on videogames". Have been for ages with discussions about shit like walking dead, game of thrones, fucking cosplay, and even comic books every once in a while. Hell, according to them folks should be excited about the injustice 2 comics coming out in april.

I want the Roman degeneracy meme to end
They only refer to Caligula, Tiberius, and Nero, all of whom reigned far far before the fall of the empire

Voters - do you feel in charge?

Goddamn it Nolan
>Theater shooting
>Sandy Hook
>Bane Posting
>4u Plane crash
>This

>He's USA's reckoning.

This is such a shitty trump stealth thread and it's shitty that trump threads on Sup Forums get deleted faster then on Sup Forums

Hillary campaigned like a much younger person, admirable, but foolish.

It's the pause that sold it.

You DO realize this is the reasoning behind dictatorships right? That de are mindless drones incapable of comprehend what the leaders want for us. I'm a libtard but this is way too mucho faggotry for one panel.

Also I'm so glad polititians finally learned that tumblr sasiness Doesn't win you an election

If I took that wig off of him would he die?

it would be extremely painful

*That people are mindless drones

post Bane

He's an orange guy

so true

>I'm a libtard but
Yeah, right.
>people are mindless drones
Well, they are. Just look who got elected.

Bane?

Not understanding that decay is a long progress.

also implying that because some rulers were degenerate, the later ones somehow weren't.

The wiev of roman emperors are is severely contorted in public wiev. Everyone remebers some memes about Nero and his retarted "artist career" but no one remember the year of four emperors. The most "later" emperors either had only couple years to rule with few exceptions or lived a lifetime of warfare, either against invaders, civil war or the fucking persia.

Also Tiberius did nothing wrong. He just got fucked by Augustus who was a repulsive, lying faggot

The guy is such an egomaniac. That's why I love it when he is defeated.

>gawker
So they'll be going under soon?
We can only hope.

I feel like liberals always forget the barely sapient hood trash that always votes democrat whenever they bash republican voters for being sheep

pls go

>the barely sapient hood trash
Racist, user. Are you sure you're a libtard?

The man's an idiot who got elected because smug idiots hate idiot SWJ's.

>causing making a (unintentional) reference is "plagiarism".

Jesus Christ, they're as bad as K-Netizens. Not to keen on Trump myself, but these guys are trying WAY too hard.

Senator Clinton, I'm President Trump.

>I will have an endless feast of SJW tears for the next eight years

This is a good day.

When liberals speak out, conservatives get annoyed.
When conservatives speak out, people start getting killed.

>eight years

>non-status-quo-politician
>isn't Hillary, the Wall Street crony senator from New York that was the alternative
>the people are mindless drones for not voting for the safe option
U wot m8?

Gawker, the company, already went under. All its assets were bought up by companies. Kotaku isn't dying any time soon.