Alright, we all agree this scene is ridiculous and corny, but, how would you fix it? More action? Better actors...

Alright, we all agree this scene is ridiculous and corny, but, how would you fix it? More action? Better actors? Better script? Better direction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aE_3n9tU1_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What beef does Sup Forums even have with this scene. Never really knew

Find some good reason for it to be in the movie, connect it to the main plot in some meaningful way.

There's almost no reason for the plane scene to be there, it could be replaced with just one throwaway line about Bane capturing Dr. Pavel.

If only Nolan would just put the word "Painful" before "For you", there would be no memes.

>"If I pull that off, would you die?"
>"It would be extremely painful."
>"You're a big guy."
>"Painful for you."
It would still be a pretty badly written scene, but the shitposting would never even start in that case.

Also, simply change the first line to

>"Dr. Pavel, I'm Agent Wilson with the CIA"

It's literally the most perfect scene in film history.
Leave it be.

CIA needs a sassy female sidekick.

Better Bane. Both the scene and the movie were doomed by making Bane some manlet terrorist with a stupid mask

couldnt hear if he said mosquito or masketta

>More action?

Well you just hit the nail on the head. CIA could have been massaging his balls whenever Bane is mentioned for example.

It's clear that when Heath Ledger died Nolan couldn't have made the third film he wanted so he said fuck it and made the script into just a bunch of excuses for him to have fun executing spectacular set pieces.
Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=aE_3n9tU1_Q

Would have liked to see Joker as a supporting villain in TDKR.

Maybe have a scene where Joker attempts to threaten Bane by sticking a knife in his mouth, only make a "chink" noise and Joker saying "this usually works..."

>Joker attempts to threaten Bane by sticking a knife in his mouth, only make a "chink" noise and Joker saying "this usually works..."
what are you on

Sometimes I wonder if there is really anything wrong with this scene and it just seems bizarre because it's been memed so much. It's like when you repeat a word too many times and it starts to sound strange in your head, becoming almost nonsensical.

What does a chink noise sound like?

>implying you could "fix" literally perfect scene and pinnacle of cinema itself
Pathetic.

i found it to be very stupid when i watched it at the cinema. also i felt insulting that such a manlet short arms "bane" was presented me as a "big guy", when he clearly wasnt.

It's perfect. people are just unable to handle the good, that's all. If you knew how many bitches I've pulled from wearing the costumes from this scene you'd know.

Tom Hardy's traps at that point were probably bigger and more developed than the entirety of your upper body.

If it wasn't for the "you're a big guy / for you" scene no one would really remember the plane scene

That tiny bit of dialogue is what got people dissecting every single frame on the entire scene, it's like when you repeat a word over and over until it starts to lose meaning and seem almost alien

its like the "Hello Beautiful" scene. thats when we really knew Maggie was ugly as fuck.