It's not a T

It's not a T.

On my world, it stands for

Antidisestablishmentarianism

Oddly enough, in Kryptonese, a T is a T.

Probably stands for 'tyranny'.

MAGIC!

Why not 'Titties'?

>Fictional alphabet is just the Latin alphabet with different shapes

This is lazy and I hate it every time it happens.

Storytime?

Eh, the Kryptonian language changes from time to time.

Even the name of it changes from kryptonese to kryptonian changes sometims.

Hitler

Winner

The Germans were treated very unfairly after WWI. I can see why people would have intintially felt sympathetic towards the nazis.

"Classy"

Shut up, Fritz.

Victory

>The Germans were treated very unfairly after WWI

Considering how enthusiastically they started into it - can't say I wholly agree with that.

It stands for Anti Semitism

You have to go back.

Cuckoldry.

I just find it amusing how everybody is shitting their pants and screaming how Trump is going to send KKK death squads to kill all the gays and POC. Shit is hilarious.

>it's gonna be a rough four years for us privileged liberals
>let's band together against this tyranny by threatening with riots and hoping for impeachment!
>nothing screams togetherness then refusing to accept your leader and pushing for a split nation cause your party didn't win

>Trump isn't going to send KKK death squads to kill all the gays and POC
What a sissy. And I voted for him for this?

>my candidate won but I'm still angry
Never change, white trash.

They think Trump is going to act like a muslim.

>thinking citizens going NOT MUH LEADER for months and hoping for assassination is not a reason to get genuinely angry
at least that's tangible shit compared to people being angry over trump's imaginary boogeyman KKK-nazi shit.

>it's fine when we do it but not when libruls do it!

>thinking the racists who wanted to lynch Obama are on the same level as the whiny liberals who gain mainstream news traction and are being told they're right for feeling that way

All I'm reminded of is in 2008 when people said Obama is the antichrist and is going to start WW3

>alien species
>has a 26 letter alphabet

haahwaaw

The conditions Germany were put under the Weimar republic post WWI would make any nation want to destroy everything.

pissed the bed

>as the whiny liberals who gain mainstream news traction
Like?

Too many Mexicans, China is beating us in trade, believe me.

>implying implications

I will keep laughing at you, forever

No, I'm serious, you need examples or else nobody's gonna take you seriously.

Memes.

Have you been living under a rock or have you literally not noticed any piece of main news sources from CNN, Huffington, Fox, CNBC, USA Today, fucking everyone trying to discredit Trump as hard as they can while not pushing the narrative at all that the protests are doing shit all but making us more torn apart? If there were protests for months at this level when Obama was elected, you can bet your ass those same outlets would be pushing for the story how racists out themselves in the face of change for America. But not for Trump.

Yeah, but you were talking about individuals.
>the whiny liberals who gain mainstream news traction
Which whiny liberals?

No where does that say "individuals". In fact, generalizing whiny liberals implies heavily just a general group and movement.

TOUPEE

China is already making moves on Mexico sooo....