Sup Forumsco's Bizarre Adventure: Hank Pym Edition

Previous thread Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: San Fransokyo - Aberdale-Nowhere

Stand Suggestions are OPEN!

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ
>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Images
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOZLsS9DUERzsWiqattcB_c8

>Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Heyo, my Sup Forumsco/nuts. Do the thing that you do, while keep bumping and doing my little special thing.

It does look weird the "nowhere" in the list of destinations

Anyway, last thread ended before the destruction of the Golden Gate
From there onwards we need to develop what happens with the racers after the bridge is destroyed

"Spectres" is still refered wrong in the playlist. It should be related with Blue Oyster Cult's album, not the band Spectres.

Oh, sorry, didn't move it yet. Right now it is after Dethklok, The final one of part 6 . I will move it tomorrow.

That a no on Sentry then?

We don't know where he could fit; he may be connected to the Hero, but that's still far away.

Speaking of Bitters, should she retain her ability from part 5 or being stuck in the pit warped her powers somehow? Is she merged with the corpse part?

OK, doc 7 is finally restored to a pre-vandalized state, updated with everything from last thread that looks like we're using, and backed up so I have an up-to-date offline copy to work with when I start writing some more.

ditto with the Stand doc

Good! I think I will also start the Sup Forumsrge Sup Forumsstar. It was too long without the update.

So I'm still just kicking around some spare thoughts, haven't been able to sit down and write the next part.

When Mr. Nobody is eating noodles, should he sign the document authorizing the new bridge with one of the chopsticks, or use a stamp?
I think Killinger would produce the document from his Magic Murder Bag and Mr. Nobody would call him a Spoon Full of Sugar for doing that for him.

Killinger hands him both the document and his personal stamp. One of the chopsticks is actually a pen and he spin it in his fingers before signing the papers without seeing, using the other chopstick to finish his noodles.

There is also a scene where he comments on Dick's oil slick trick while using a pair of opera glasses, that goes before or after he signs the document?

It means hope

After he finishes his noodles, that's when Shocker makes it behind Dick who triggers the oil slick.

Pretty much everything leading up to the first checkpoint is very well covered, I just need to finally get some time to sort it all out and get it into the proper wording.

So he could either take the place of Superman in the AU or, if we are using the idea from the previous thread, be one of the individuals that were aggregated into The Hero's concept. Perhaps instead of being just Superman's ghost, the holders of the Corpse parts are contacted by different Superman expies.

Wasn't that part with Jiggy combing his hair of fire supposed to take place in a later section?

I re-read through the stuff and thought it'd work better where it was originally suggested to happen at.

Do you think that'd work better at Springfield? Because I was the one who suggested moving that to Springfield, then I changed my mind while going through all the new stuff.

I dunno, I wrote that because another user wanted to reference the images with the Ghost Rider with a pompadour. Wherever it fits better.

Also, are we gonna incorporate the story of King Kong Sr. when introducing the kaiju bar?

The Ghost Rider pompadour suggestion was also me.
I think it fits fine where it's at now.
Though Jiggy's hair isn't quite a pompadour.

Who is better to do some narration for The Big One bar? TOM or Mr. Nobody?
I feel TOM would go over a brief history of the place before the racers get there for the benefit of the viewers.
It's nice to have an in-universe narrator with a completely justified reason for narrating.

TOM, he is the announcer of the race after all and his Stand has an ability that is pretty much the power of exposition. His narration would be more professional than what Nobody could give.

True.

Though Mr. Nobody is prone to doing narration, though in a much more lucid way.

Let's see, what can we use here.

>And in our newest breaking news story for tonight, it seems "the King" has died. Authorities have found King William Kong, dead at the age of 79. Not from airplanes, or tanks, or even the drugs he was well-known for; field reporter Lara Logan is here live at the scene, with details on what have happened. Let's take a look.

>"I'm here live at San Fransisco, in the downtown Chinatown area. As you can see behind me, the US military has been called on the scene, as well as local authorities, to investigate. Around 1AM last night, the body of King Kong, the former big monster movie star, was discovered in his chair at the back of The Big One, the world- famous bar that caters exclusively to monsters of all kinds. So far, no one is sure what has happened, but it has been confirmed that King Kong was last seen at this bar with former co-star and friend, Godzilla. Police and military officials have declined to state whether or not there is any correlation.

This is the one mention of the bar we're using in the kaiju actors thread (I have a copy of the archive of the thread, so that just makes things easier for everyone if I copy paste this into the thread rather than having to re-type it from the cap).

What history do we need for TOM to go over about the bar?
Kong Sr. dying there is what Loki uses to incite a bar fight later.

I thought he died from an overdose. TOM may give a small summary of Kong Sr. life and his role as a star but won't delve on the darker aspects of his life, he is not a paparazzo.

That's the original post, the autopsy report didn't come in until later.

I'll post what I have right now and see if I get any feedback.

>The scene pans up to the sky again and focuses in on an observation blimp
>TOM pics up the mic and zooms in on the land below “And we’re back, Toonami faithful; the leaders of the pack are just now entering the outskirts of the beautiful San Fransokyo area, renown for elusive views, it’s iconic Golden Gate bridge, and it’s abundance of floating wind turbines.” A map of the area is displayed showing the location of the checkpoint and where the leaders are currently at. “The checkpoint is located inside The Big One, the world famous bar that caters exclusively to monsters of all kinds. A legendary meeting place of giants, both physical and metaphorical, in the acting world. But first the racers will need to cross the river, it looks like things might get hairy folks since the only road with a straight shot will force them all onto the Golden gate Bridge.”
>TOM pauses and does a double take before zooming in with one of the cameras so we see a lone figure next to a car on the bridge, “What’s this?” We see the Mean Machine parked on the bridge “Unbelievable! Dick Dastardly has somehow shot way out in front of the other racers, he’s already half way across the bridge!” Full panel shot of Dick Dastardly lounging in a beach chair next to his Mean Machine “And it looks like he’s stopped to take a nap in the middle of the road!”
>Dick Dastardly has his feet up and a perfectly peaceful look on his face, he opens one eye and looks across the bridge before grinning “Ha ha! Finally!” and with a clap of his hands, he’s already up and tossed the beach lounger into the trunk and hopped into his Mean Machine where he gets ready to take off, but not before putting his finger on a red button just as the lead racers are just beginning to cross the bridge

cont.

>Scene changes to further back in the pack, Rover has made good time catching up with the leaders, but they’re still about three minutes behind
>Pym: “So… this Pacing, right now we’re arriving to the bridge, what I'm supposed to see there?”
>Hex: “Stop.”
>Pym: “What?”
>Hex: "STOP!" He stomps on the brake, Pym almost hit his head on the windshield
>Pym: “What the fuck, cowboy!? you're trying to kill me or…”
>Pym is interrupted by a series of explosions on the bridge
>Hex: “Nah, someone else wanted to do that.”
>Pym: “How did you knew that?”
>Hex just cracks his knuckles "Saw it comin’."

>The bridge explodes, cables snap and crash into the road, the road itself begins tilting and crumbling, parts of it flip completely, racers go flying off into the water
>Spongebob and his rock hit the drink and sink like… well, a rock
>The “Where are my Pants?” Guy from the LEGO Movie was piloting a giant pants mecha and falls into the water, he is then retired from the race because his pants were dry clean only
>The Beetles in their Yellow Submarine are just fine
>Aunt May is doing some Chitty Chitty Bang Bang shit with her car turning into a boat
>Other racers were not so prepared and are forced to abandon their vehicles and cling to buoys while waiting for rescue
>Others were not even that lucky and got caught in the explosions

>The scene changes back to the observation blimp with TOM reacting in shock “Inconceivable folks! Dick Dastardly has blown up the bridge! He had the lead and still felt compelled to hang back and take out his competition! President Mr. Nobody, what are your thoughts on this heinous action?”
>Mr. Nobody is busy eating a bowl of noodles as TOM turns the camera to him, Mr. Nobody waves and his aide opens his bag to produce a document
cont.

>One of the chopsticks he was using is actually a pen and he twirls it in his fingers before signing the papers without even looking, using the other chopstick to finish his noodles before speaking “The Golden Gate bridge has been an iconic landmark of this area for decades” he wipes where his mouth would be with a napkin “I have just singed the documents authorizing a new bridge to be constructed, one that has been postponed, delayed, and shunned by local officials for decades now. The yearly cost of up keep for the Golden Gate Bridge could’ve paid for this new bridge several times over since it was first proposed. This new structure will be able to accommodate the city’s larger than life population.” Mr. Nobody stamps the document “My fellow Americans, my beloved residents of San Fransokyo, do not look at this as a tragedy, look at it as an opportunity for progress!”
>One of the people standing next to Mr. Nobody as he says this is a large blue man with a large nose and wide yellow grin who seems to be almost glowing as he picks up the president's plate from the table
>Tom is stunned by this “Well, there you have it folks, and I’m just getting this now, the bridge was in fact closed to the public before the racers even arrived so no one (aside from the people who signed the waivers) were harmed.”

That's where I'm at. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of this, so I don't feel like I have Mr. Nobody down all that well here.

Pretty good, there is a small typo: it should be signed, not singed.

The Blue Meanie hasn't been properly introduced, is it?

Yeah, that's the Blue Meanie, just no narration box for him yet.
That's for Smallville.

At this early point in the story most of the Dada party has yet to be properly introduced.

When Loki arrives to the bar, he could use his demonic powers to either project his voice into one of the kaiju or force the muscles in its face to gesticulate as Loki trashtalks Kong sr.

He could do that while standing near or on the giant chair (now roped off in Kong's honor or out of respect, bars always have stuff like that) Kong died in.

>He jumps on top of a Kaiju and forces him to sit in Kong Sr. chair while he's making it talk shit about Kong
>The nearbiest kaijus loses their shit for this and Loki jumps away before they start pummeling the kaiju he was riding

So does he throw his voice into the kaiju's mouth or use some unseen force to push the giant monster around?

OK, hopefully the thread won't die prematurely on us.

I'll try to continue on with the writing over the weekend.

bump

both, he first uses a sort of ventriloquism on one of the monsters, then he forces a monster to move like a puppet

When will Hex and Pym become aware of what is a Stand? I think there was going to be an introduction in San Fransokyo in a previous draft, but I don't remember if they will be part of said exposition.

I think Hex knows what a stand is, but he can't see them so he can't be sure when one of those powers is in effect.

The introduction of stands in the part is in San Fransokyo with Sam and Max fighting Backslide, but Hex and Pym don't explicitly encounter an explanation until CN City, though Hex suspects Shocker has one before that when they capture him in Nowhere.

There is also the encounter with Billy Watt, who tries to pass his robot as a Stand, they would figure sooner or later that isn't, especially if Hex already knows what is a Stand.

Yes, that is what I was referring to with CN City.

How would one decide on which expys qualify?
One per company? Per era? Per nondescript theme?

Could be the ones based directly on Superman or be any character that was closer to the ideal of heroism. I recall that in an old thread it was suggested that the sentient robots could held the Iron Giant as their version of the Hero, if he actually was among the characters that embodied the "Hero" or is just part of their beliefs is unknown.

We did begin drawing a distinction between Superman and "the spirit of the Hero" as separate entities with Superman just being the most recent remembered manifestation of "the Hero".

Have there been other "heroes" since Superman died 100+ years ago? Is the reason why Mr. Nobody isn't targeting them because they are not publicly recognized as they symbol of heroism?
Would the "spirit of the hero" summon them to help combat Mr. Nobody's plans?

I think Superman was the last and the one that embodied it best, that's why it remained bound to his Corpse, which became a medium to channel the Spirit. Nobody needs to create a new "hero" before using Paint it Black.

Maybe a further reason is the spirit is bound keeping Stardust contained.

This is a tad autistic, but I've been coming up with my own Jojo part over the past few months.

It's set in NYC and revolves around John Johansson, a professional detective. It's set up a lot like part 4, with the villain introduced midway through it.

So, it was the Spirit of the Hero the one that trapped Stardust the first time?

I think Superman used the spirit of the hero to trap Stardust, he used it like a weapon and kept both it and Stardust from escaping him since they were all products of it.

bump

Have we established Stardust's background?

Nope. I was under the impression that "Stardust Is".

I always assumed he was something alien to the setting's Earth (granted, Superman is also an alien here if I'm not wrong). There is also the possibility of him being related to the Wishing Star in some way, like Killinger.

I'm not sure how related either of them are to the Wishing Star.

We really need to work on that.

I think Killinger was suggested as a sort of herald of the Wishing Star, but it was also suggested that he is/was a member of the Warner Bros with a deep knowledge of both the Wishing Star and the Hero's Corpse. There is also the little detail that both can make "miraculous things"

I don't think we were keeping the demon angle with him.

Should we keep Killinger's nature hidden (at least until the end/epilogue)?

Yeah, I think the plan was to always keep what he is ambiguous.

A minor detail but what kind of stand is Goofy's Under Pressure? a punchghost, object or another type?

It pulls things, like pulling one edge of a canyon to meet the other side for a second, just long enough to cross.

Aside from that, I have no idea how it works or what it looks like since I don't usually read up on the stand description until I need it in the story writing.

Wasn't able to get any time to work on this today.

It was mostly to know if he uses it to fight in his behalf or he must fight for himself.

I don't think he uses it for fighting, the fight with him VS Spongebob I don't recall him using it.

bump

Yeah, last bump from me before bed.

I'll probably get less than 4 hours of sleep tonight.

Is Phamtom Scare comic be finished this century?

Hopefully, there hasn't been an update in a long time

Yeah, less than 5.

I'll give this a morning bump.

Here's a exchange between Hex and Pym after the fight with Watt, not sure how much they will know about Stands at this point, so edit it as necessary:

>Pym: Ha, take that! We beaten his Stand without having one
>Hex: That wasn't a Stand …
>Pym: What do you mean it wasn't a Stand? He yelled to the four winds that this giant soupcan was his Stand
>Hex: Since when a robot is called a Stand? And those so-called Stand users in the race, did you see any big robot with them?
>Pym: You have a point. So, all this talk about Stands is made up crap?
>Hex: I don’t think so. I heard about them before and I have encountered some weird stuff back in the day that people referred to Stands
>Pym: Then, how do these Stands look like?
>Hex: So far I never seen one of these “Stands”, but I have the feeling that we already fought against them in this race (The silhouettes of Backslide and Shocker appear alongside Hex)
>Pym: Alright... I'm not following, you have never seen a Stand before but you are sure they exist, is that what you are trying to tell me?
>Hex: Again, just a feeling. Keep your eyes peeled for anything weird, boy, and watch your back; this race is starting to give me bad vibes
>Pym: Funny, someone else already told me to watch my back today. (Internally) That guy in the bar… The 「people that talk to themselves」, was he mocking me? No…he didn’t seem the kind of people that would do that, he was talking earnest when telling me to be careful
>Hex: Let’s get going, Pym. That freak must be still around
>Pym: But there was odd about that guy, I can’t put my finger on it but there was something strange that set him apart from the rest of the bar, like… a presence
>Hex: Hey, did you hear me? We either go after Chameleon or get the heck outta here

cont.

>Pym: That’s it! A presence, a freak aura next to him! And I felt that presence before at the burnt farm and when no-nose made his entrance, Is this what Hex was talking about? Was Chameleon the real Stand user?
>Hex: Hey Ant-Man! Are you deaf?
>Pym: Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention… wait, how did you call me? Ant-Man? Heh, not bad

And after that, it could switch to Chameleon encountering Tom in the bar.

I like it. Though I'm not sure if they ever fight Backslide.

I think they are among the racers caught in Loki's parade

Page 10 bump.

Have we decided on how Pym unlocks the two remaining forms of his Stand and the order of the two middle stages?

-Jawbreaker
-Spirit of the hero contacting him a while after he gets the ribs
-???
-I assume the grief he feels over Hex's death and his final fight with DAVE causes him to develop a new ability that works with pacing. He should have already lost the ribs when it happens.

The second form (or third, depending of how the story unfolds) needs to be defined; their appearances too, but that's just a cosmetic detail.

I supposed the Ultron-looking Stand appears in the last part of the race when it reaches space, It could be achieved like how is currently listed in the doc (mastering Hex' teachings about the Pacing) or Pym develops it after being contacted one last time by the Hero's spirit.

>He should have already lost the ribs when it happens
Yeah, the order of events in that part hasn't been elaborated yet, but the Corpse parts are extensively hunted down by the henchmen of the Dada party before boarding the Absolution.

So the final battle between Pym and DAVE, are we having that happen before or after boarding the Absolution?

I was under the impression that is before boarding the ship, dunno if is in Cape Suzette or somewhere on the way to the checkpoint.

I'm pretty sure Hex gets killed while they're in Cape Suzette since he wasn't planning to get on the Absolution.

So basically
>Act 1
Metalic ant with MCU Ant-Man helment
>Act 2
Less ant-like features to show moving on from insect focus. Possibly resembling the original Ultron design
>Act 3
Full on classic Ultron
>Act 4
Either a more elaborate Ultron, Eternity, or a mix of the two

Act 2 could be a small humanoid with either the original Ultron or one of ant man's helmets as its head/torso (like that robot from Dragon Ball GT), and Act 3 will be the first to be fully humanoid. I think the full Ultron should be reserved for Act 4.

>Dick is speeding away from the still exploding bridge behind him, explosions going off just as he goes by to further destabilize the structure as he laughs and twirls his mustache
>From the smoke and dust, a missile emerges and is fast approaching Dick’s Mean Machine
>Dick sees it in the mirror and makes a double take (Object in mirror are closer than they appear) and attempts some evasive actions
>The missile pulls alongside Dicks car instead of colliding with his rear
>Dick seems to relax a little, but the missile then disappears, taking its place is Shocker in his Shocker Mobile
>Dick doesn’t know what just happened or where Shocker just came from, but there’s another explosion back in the rubble
>Shocker is pissed and fires a hand cannon out the side of his car window, Dick lays low in his Mean Machine to dodge the bullets and pushes another button
>Nozzles emerge from the front of Dick’s Mean Machine and shoot oil in front of the Shocker Mobile forcing him to break off his assault

>The scene switches back to the observation blimp where Mr. Nobody is using a pair of Opera binoculars to watch the action “What a refreshing twist on the classic oil slick tactic, now, where are the others?” as he redirects his gaze back to the bridge
>TOM continues his commentary “It looks like the racers are finding ways to continues, The Wizard looks to have abandoned his parade float in favor of one of the motorcycles pulling it and is riding high on the cables to get across, but he’s not the only one using this tactic, Cybersix has taken to the other side.”
>”Back on the main road of the bridge, Aunt May looks to have something in mind, she’s picking up speed, but can she clear that gap?”
>Aunt may hits a portion of the destroyed road positioned as a ramp and activates her boosters to gain enough momentum to reach the other side
cont.

>”Incredible! She’s done it! Now it looks like some of the other racers on the bridge are willing to take the same gamble!”
>Another notable event is Sylvia with Wander and Jack on her back riding one of the cars across the gap and them jumping to swing from a cable when it looks like they won’t make it
>Mr. Nobody turns his gaze to the other side of the bridge where those who didn’t get caught in the blast are

>Hex and Pym are also stopped at the edge of the river why Pym is busily doing something to his Rover
>Goofy has just caught up with the leaders “Garsh, looks like that wrong turn kept me out of some trouble.”
>He’s not slowing down as he heads straight for the river, Pym looks at him and asks “Is he crazy?”
>Suddenly, the two edges of the river connect as if there were no river and just as soon as it disappeared, the river is back with no evidence that it was ever gone aside from Goofy now being on the other side
>Pym blinks slowly and shakes his head “What… just happened?”
>Hex gazes across at Goofy who is now way out in front “Hmm, missed opportunity, that’s what. Interesting tricks some of these racers have.”
>Pym grits his teeth, “He’s not the only one with tricks. I’ve finished the checks.”
>TOM continues with his narration “Holy crap! Somehow Goofy has shot way into the lead, how did he cross the river with such speed?” TOM looks at the river “And he’s not the only one who opted for the water route, it looks like Mr. Pym and Mr. Hex have teamed up in Pym’s Rover which has converted into a hydrofoil!”

And that's where I'm currently at. Just felt the thread could use a content bump.

So, both lose their corpse parts, D.A.V.E. kills Hex and then Pym slices D.A.V.E. in half before boarding the Absolution, in that order? I feel someone else should be alongside D.A.V.E. to haul the corpse parts to the ship.

Well Scud is partnered with DAVE, but he doesn't die until later in the fight against Stardust.

Alright, then Scud and DAVE could ambush Hex and Pym, and DAVE orders Scud to return to the Absolution with the corpse parts once Hex dies and Pym becomes an easy target for him.

Wasn't Crazy Jane also hunting down the parts?

bump

She starts in Rio.
A lot of characters end up hunting the parts.

I don't think Scud would even want to kill Pym and Hex at that point in the story since he's fought alongside them more than he's fought with them by then.
The only reason he's even an enemy is because Mr. Nobody is holding Scud's target hostage.

>I don't think Scud would even want to kill Pym and Hex at that point in the story
There is also Crazy Jane, V, and the Wizard among the remaining operatives of the Dada party, while the party itself only lost two members at that point: the Blue Meanie and Aunt May

At that point?

There's still too much that's undecided before that point so late in the story to know just how many Dadaists are left at that point.

Well, those are the only characters so far that are being retired before Stardust wrecks their shit in space, and I'm sure he kills at least one of them (besides Nobody)

>As the racers close in on the bar, either by land or sea, they all hear a loud whistle in the distance
>It’s 5 o’clock, people are getting off work now
>Pym doesn’t think anything of it until he notices Hex bracing himself
>Suddenly the water begins to churn violently, loud rumblings are heard, the vibrations are like miniature earthquakes, but they have a rhythm to them: footsteps
>Suddenly Pym and Hex find their view has changed, for from the depths a figure has emerged from directly below them; they are now on top of a kaiju’s head
>At head of the pack, Shocker and Dick have ended up right in the middle of the monster traffic heading to the bar for some after work drinks
>Dick swerves trying to avoid the massive legs, he fires a grappling hook from his Mean Machine to latch onto one of the monsters and pulls himself up higher
>The doors to the bar are massive it is situated partially underground so it doesn’t loom too much over the city, there is also a massive pool to one side that serves as the water entrance
>As Shocker enters the bar, he sees the finish line, it’s on top of the bar counter… which is approximately five stories tall, he realizes too late that Dick knew this in advance as he races towards one of the larger monsters heading to the counter
>The bar itself is slowly filling in with all manner of monsters, some human-ish sized, many several stories tall
>Power Puff Girls monsters ("You darn fish balloon!"), Sym-Bionic Titan, and the Firebreather monsters making easy background stuff here
>TOM picks up announcing again “Folks, the leaders have entered the bar, the last obsticale between them and the finish line is scaling the bar counter for the giant kaiju patrons. Our leaders have scaled tails, now they have to go up backs, around the shoulders, down the arms, and then it's a straight shot to the finish line. But will these hard working city monsters be so forgiving to our racers?”
cont.

>As if on cue, the monster Dick was on sneezes fire, the force and shock of the sneeze is enough to send Dick flying and swinging, crashing into the leg of a giant bar chair and knocking him out of a leader position
>”Oh, and there goes Dick Dastardly!” TOM yells over the microphone “He might still be able to recover, but what’s this?! Some racers have already made it up onto the bar counter!”
>”The bar counter is massive, the length of an airplane runway, the finish line looks like it’s made of toothpicks and string in comparison, but there’s someone up there fast approaching it!”
>Close up of Goofy in his rundown car speeding towards it
>Goofy looks rather pleased with himself, he’s waving and even takes both hands off the steering wheel to as part of a preemptive victory celebration
>He doesn’t notice until it’s too late: he smashes right into a big rock sitting on the finish line
>Spongebob is sitting on top of it doing a victory screech surrounding by reporters
>Spongebob “Dirty Dan” Squarepants has claimed first place of the first leg of the race
>Other racers speed by in their vehicles scrambling to avoid the rock and get the best positions they can

And we're finally done with the first leg of the race. Now we're in the first stop location.

Let's see the order of events then:
>Pym and Hex arrive in 20th place
>They are surrounded by the welcoming committee, the prize from Varrick industries is handed to the first places
>Hex gets in a brief scuffle with Shocker, who reminds him that he is untouchable during their stay
>Hex checks the leaderboard and Pym tells him that he plans to start modding the car
>After the end of the ceremony the racers are given accommodations by Stan Lee, then they are free to roam the city
>Somewhere else Shocker is a dick with the other racers
>After some time Dan Backslide arrives to the checkpoint

What should Pym and Hex do inmediatly after crossing the finish line?

Would Hex get a drink?

>He complains that the drinks served in the city are too soft for him

He's able to get a drink in the bar because they mistake him for a monster due to his face.

OK, last bump from me before bed.

He storms out of the hotel complaining about the quality of the booze in the bar, wanders a bit and then decides to try his luck in the Big One bar. Depending on when this takes place, he could spot Backslide before or after striking the deal with Loki.

bump

bump