Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth

>do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth
>what truth?
>There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends it is only yourself.

what did he mean by this?

damn... what's this girl's name? i need to look her up and jack off!!! O_O

He meant that accepting that The Matrix is reality but can be changed isn't the correct approach. By rejecting the entire reality of the matrix and accepting yourself as the only there, you don't see a spoon bending, you just see your own thoughts of the spoon are bending.

He means that you're just a ghost driving a skeleton made of stardust covered in a meat suit nothing's real bro just turn your brain off

LOOK AT ME I'M SPOON RICK

wubba lubba duba dubb, quoth the redditor

>the redpill gives you power

what did they mean by this

He called Neo a bender. It's basically
>just do it, fag

It was a reference to gender fluidity

it means that if you reject reality and cut your dick and dress as a woman, youll be closer to the real truth.

It was the Warchovskys talking about their dicks

Eleven knew a lot about the Matrix and the Upside down. Who is this girl? What does she want?

He's saying that as it is you who bends, you are, in fact, a bender. A pansy puff. A big ol' sausage sucker. A hyper-homosexual.

You're gay, OP.

>5
You fuckers have it all wrong

The scene was a simple transition for the audience to understand how shit works in the matrix. Nothing is real, the spoon's just a string of codes. That's all the bald kid was trying to say.

Now all that other shit about Neo being the one and going into that virtual arena and being Jesus and believing in himself shit was about Larry getting whipped by his femdom as Lana and coming to terms with his virtual identity having to become real and all that shit but THIS SHIT right here? Was just a narrative son.

Then why does he say it's not the spoon that bends only yourself

When I write code or alter it I don't bend do I

so what did he mean, faggot?

Bullshit.
If the experience of bending the reality inside the matrix os inherently subjective, then how the fuck is the event percieved by other people.
The reality is those two degenerates just added a buch of nonsensical convoluted rethoric inside inside their story to make it seem deep or something.
The Matrix series are the single most overrated movies ever.

>rick and morty fan
>calls others "redditor"

did you try the same trick with your sexuality OP? Is that why you made this thread?

that neo should bend hmself over and stick that spoon up his ass - head first

You forgot the rule that OP is always a faggot

thats not wrong though

Why there are so many Matrix-haters here?

this desu

You know, it's images like that that really make me wonder how many albums Viper has even really released.

a preview for the 4 hours of philosophizing in the sequels