Tweek x Craig, bois in rabbu

Tweek x Craig, bois in rabbu

I showed him my dick, called him a fag

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

Why'd you say horrible shit about gay people?

Because I'm a queer bashing homophobe

Has anyone ever had gay friends that young. Or new two gay kids that like each other. I'm a fag but I don't remember anyone being gay at that age, but I feel like it could happen now. Or maybe it was super obvious and I was a stupid kid

Gays are more of a Middle/High school thing. Most boys don't even reach puberty to realize that they're gay in elementary.

Nah. 12 is the floor of ages people I know have said they knew at, but not 10 (or 9, I think all of the main characters have aged up to 10 by now)

SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU
How did Japan react to this episode? I don't really follow anything related to South Park

You can be gay pretty young. The creator of Earthbound put gay kids in his game who were like 10+ because according to him that's just what he knew.

Matt and Trey also did that whole episode about the pray the gay away camp where there were lots kids as old as the boys.

Is Tweak and Craig the only boysu ravu permitted here?

The only good thing to come from that train-filled-with-dumpster-fire wreck of a last season was the occasional moments of Tweak and Craig. The ching cong chu sweeden song was alright too

Any boisson rebellu is allowed here

1. It's Danish, not Swedish.
2. It's a real 1994 song.

Cool cool

It becoming acknowledged in the show ruined any goodness in Tweek/Craig.

It is now cancer. Get a better ship.

>my ship wasn't featured and I'm angry

>Things are only good until they get popular then i dont like them
Really fires my synapses.

I wonder how prominently boysu rabu will be featured in the next season? The last one did a good job referencing it but it'd be nice to get another episode around them. Or even just episodes of the characters on their own.

Best bet is to play the fractured but whole. Will have you collecting Creek fanart and even the first scene had more Creek dialog than the whole of last season.

That sounds pretty cool. I just hope it's better / longer than the last game. And we can collect that picture the Broflowski's hang in their room when they break up. That picture had me rolling.