Alan Moore just dropped a hip hop track from the POV of Mandrill:

Alan Moore just dropped a hip hop track from the POV of Mandrill:

soundcloud.com/mandrillifesto/alan-moore-joe-brown-mandrillifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyBX-cwrfU4
youtube.com/watch?v=4g6b1-61mmg
superweirdsubstance.com/alan-moore-mandrillifesto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm surprised Alan Moore knows or cares who Mandrill is.

>thinking Alan Moore would be unaware of RAPE: The Character

Fuck yeah, Moore really is a hip and coll old man.

Moore should write X-Men

Does Jeremy Corbin need to be listed with those men? Pretty sure he's not a despot.

Nice try, comrade. Weak praise like that won't be enough to save you from Our Jezza's North Sea Gulags.

He's an asshole though. He saw that attacking immigrants is fashionable, so he went full "fuck Laborism, death to immigration."

meh

who?

>Alan Moore just dropped a hip hop track from the POV of Mandrill:
I did not expect to read that sentence today.

>Moore acknowledging capeshit
What?

amazing, what is Moore gunna do next?

Not sure. But personally I hope he makes some Moore songs.

haaaaa

>it's real
what
>it's good
WHAT

I hope this means that Alan Moore is writing a Marvel Universe musical starring all its most obscure character for no reason whatsoever.

I won't be happy until I see Disco Hustler spinning around on a dance floor wearing rollerblades while singing "Shiny"

>(Repeat until indoctrinated)
I can't stay mad at this cheeky Dumbledore.

I fucking hate how news media portrays Alan Moore as this miserable grump who has nothing but grudges and rape fantasies.

The dude is fucking hilarious and one of the most chill people I've ever met. (He came to my school for a lecture)

This is only more proof that his creativity and willingness to try new shit is boundless. I hope he does more of anything really.

but please not novels, Jerusalem took me ages to finish

Holy shit, the lyrics are amazing. I can't believe I love this.

When he said he wanted to explore other, mediums this is not what i expected.

>I fucking hate how news media portrays Alan Moore as this miserable grump who has nothing but grudges and rape fantasies.
The worst part is how Sup Forums swallows it, hook, line and sinker.
All you gotta do is actually listen to the guy speak for 5 minutes. The guy's permanently got his tongue in cheek.

It's not a surprise when every interviewer pokes and prods him about the exact shit they know he doesn't want to talk about. Of course he's gonna make snide remarks.

I wish this was actually Moore, it's pretty funny.

This is lit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyBX-cwrfU4

youtube.com/watch?v=4g6b1-61mmg

If he wrote either the X-Men (With True Cyclops in it), New Mutants or New X-Men I would cream myself.

If you actually believe what you wrote you are the reason why the far right is rising all over the place. Immigration can be both good and bad, and you need to learn to accept that. Immigration should be controlled, not free movement.

This is my everything. Sometimes I think there is proof of God because people such as Alan Moore exist.

Instead of "learning to accept" things because they sound right, you should get an education. History tells us time and time again that free movement will always induce faster progress. Otherwise there can only be stagnation. If people are robbed of their natural ability to vote with their feet, then they can only vote with their mouth, and that only results in rage, division, and complacent politicians.

You have the capacity to change yourself, and you shouldn't feel shame for being wrong. Use that emotion to do real good.

Moore, like Morrison, know a lot of obscure characters.

This was his dream, or at least is what he said to Alan Davis.

This

Agreed

don't play with my emotions like that, user.

this is amazeballs

I always find it surprising that Alan Moore calls capes as cultural catastrophe, but is a huge capefag himself.

Those are some dope lyrics.

>hip hop
Disgusting.
>inb4 Sup Forumscks thinking their nigger ape music is ever good

I can relate, only I feel that way about horror.

>it's actually good
what

You're a fucking faggot. This is objectively good you fun hating cunt.

What does this song have to do with MAdrill the character?

>nigger music
>objectively good
It's better than the rest of nigger shit because it was made by a White man who unlike niggers has intelligence, but it's still music rooted in ooga booga shit.

Trump getting inaugurated doesn't mean you fuckers are free to leave Sup Forums.

I don't care about Trump, Sup Forums or America in general, though.

>it's still music rooted in ooga booga shit
I have some bad news for you about every popular music form of the past 100 years, user.

What's the bad news about trance?

gay robot music

>backpedaling

>trance
>music

Nice try.

No, say it ain't so.

I know Americans are not very intelligent (and neither are Sup Forums faggots), but you can't backpedal on something you never even implied in the first place.

but why?

he already did. twice (or moooore)
first, with his captain britain era, second with "Heroes for Hope" special

that's not a contradiction. You can like something and know it's bad, like McDonalds

>History tells us time and time again that free movement will always induce faster progress.
[citation needed]

unless you think that we should take more muslims?

you need more than one note for music I love Hallucinogen

it is, but not when Moore is doing.
niggers should learn from him

>b-but I'm not American although I support Drumpf!

They can't be worse than all those Slav subhumans in the Bible Belt.

>not supporting trump
kek

>They can't be worse
Frankly, I would limit the free movement of brits and french. They are fucking scumbags wherever they go. What is happening to britain is poetic justice

>he keeps putting words in my mouth
Calm down your butthurt, Amerishitter. Not everyone who thinks that niggers are subhumans cares about your presidential special olympics.

I would also want american's to stay where they are. They are the worst assholes to meet traveling.

Seriously. Fuck free movement. Keep america contained for the sake of children and future generations

Or better yet kill all Amerifats.
Or let them bring guns in schools, they will eventually do it themselves.

Exactly. Promote freedom of gunz in USA, but at the same time, ban them in Europe

>that free movement will always induce faster progress.

What kind of half assed policy wonk came up with that garbage? It certainly didn't help the Romans when they took so many refugees fleeing the huns that it resulted in mass starvation and the Gothic war. It certainly didn't help the native American cultures.

Free movement like free trade is frequently a plus, but a blanket statement like that is completely retarded.

Go to sleep gramps.

go back to bronx, nigger

Interspecies sex and even bestiality shows up in a number of Moore's works. LOEG and Top Ten, to name too. It seems to be one of his things so I'm not surprised he likes Mandrill.

If you lot bothered checking the link on the Soundcloud page you'd see that this is nothing to do with Marvel's Mandrill, just the idea of the animal itself: superweirdsubstance.com/alan-moore-mandrillifesto/
Still a good laugh though.

>listening to popular music
AYY LMAO

yeah, isn't hip hop the most popular music currently?

The only thing worse than hip hop is crescendocore ala GY!BE

>trance
Almost as bad as memebient

kill yourself.

I bet you think Goblin was AOTY

>Interspecies sex and even bestiality shows up in a number of Moore's works
Well, he did speak kindly about racemixing in Tom Strong.

If Blackstar or You Want it Darker wasn't your AOTY you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm talking to you Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Point taken. I can't even say anything bad about those as trolling.

Why are those albums so disturbing and uncomfortable to listen to?
I've listened to many last albums of artists but was never mortified by the lyrics like that.

cause they wrote it on their literal death beds. There was nothing they could do so they resigned to it and you rarely hear songs about giving up to the inevitability of death, when it's knocking on your door.

but yeah, those albums make my spine tingle

Every genre has some popular music. Unless you listen to some obscure genre.

All this liberal tripe. Fuck's sake.

Y'all racist mother fuckers can fuck the fuck out of this delightful thread. And people say Alan Moore is a cantankerous old curmudgeon.

>And people say Alan Moore is a cantankerous old curmudgeon.

You realize that's exactly how YOU sound?

Whats the matter user? Is your mom taking too long with the chicken tendies?

bump

it is you idiot

>racist

what the fuck are you talking about you paranoid shitstain

how was that book

What an embarrassing post.

It was pretty incredible as an experience. I can safely say it's like nothing you have ever read or ever will read. I don't completely have all the pieces put together in my head yet, but I also don't want to take the time for a second reading...

Worth the buy though.

Shit excuse for "music" is not creativity.

Yeah

But that's not as fun, johnny whitesocks

Moore isn't a liberal. He's an anarchist.

god damn, this is good and I don't like rap. But he has rhythm, which he has in comics but god damn he shines here.

My fav comics of his are his short prose, stuff I found in Negative Burn