Leftovers

Can we talk about how season 2 of the Leftovers is a 10/10 masterpiece that may never ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBZDj4nTFNY
youtube.com/watch?v=GvWTKvBuLcc
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNtjgCnb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=tMOVSV7b2QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I couldn't make myself watch cause there were too many niggers.

Kek

Here we go again.

I stopped watching when I found out the actress who plays the daughter is younger than me irl

All hotel/purgatory episodes > Season 1 > Season 2/3 without the purgatory episodes

it was topped by 3rd season.

The soundtrack for purgatory was amazing

I MAY NOT ALWAYS LOVE YOU

I prefer Season 3 desu.

3 > 1 > 2

Fite me

What was your favorite moment/episode?
I don't think there's anything in film or tv that destroyed me as much as this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBZDj4nTFNY

One of the GOAT TV scenes imo

Either 3x07 or 3x08. I was choking up in the finale when she was telling her story to Kevin and he replied "I believe you".

youtube.com/watch?v=GvWTKvBuLcc
This is the comfiest minute of television ever.

Man I loved this show so much. I'm so bummed there's nothing else nearly as close.

>Its an International Assassin episode

This truly the GOAT TV show

While I agree, International Assassin from season 2 is the best individual episode

Come at me

That definitely hit me hard.
I just rewatched this and actually teared up.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNtjgCnb4g

it's a show that was so "good" that it actually reverted back into a form of pandering to its "smart" audience, rendering them just as stupid as the people who could settle for less fulfilling material. this made me reconsider what i thought of about everything, my identity is deconstructed and erased, and all i do now is browse Sup Forums and shitpost. nothing has any meaning left.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMOVSV7b2QY

Ending shot is absolute kino.

I liked the ending shot of G'day Melbourne more

TAKE ON ME

REMINDER

NORA LIED

I thought she was telling the truth but after some time, I realized it was a lie. There's just too much evidence to believe her - I just couldn't let the mystery be.

TAKE ME ON