Injustice 2: The Fires Rises

Injustice 2 thread

New trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-_-CuetzM

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

There will be a stream on the 24th showing off a "new" character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8m9faL85cDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR SHITPOSTING

SWAMPKEKS BTFO

reminder superman was right and deadshit doesn't belong in this game

Regime Superman was wrong. Stop trying to DINDU NOTHIN' him.

>Deadshot
He really doesn't. I'm already getting a headache thinking about his zoning bullshit. Deathstroke just needed a moveset tweak

>Black Adam is getting his own movie
>Back in Injustice 2 if the leak is to be believed

Good time to be a Black Adam fan

everyone would agree with him if you didn't put it as superman

Both sides were fucking stupid. Wonder Woman is the clear villain in all of this. If it wasn't for her Superman and Batman probably would have worked things out.

Yeah. We Superfags and Batfags should join together in our hatred for Regime Wonder Woman. What a cunt.

Can't wait to see what new moves they give Bane

Hopefully something reminiscent of R. Mika or Alex from Street Fighter

But what will his gameplay be like?

Something icy

sub zero clone obviously

Hopefully no ice clone

fuck that move

>Society written in blood
Jesus fucking Christ, this shit is tacky.

Don't know. NRS has done tons of ice characters but they all have had it as a natural power. Cold is the first one who is just using a weapon for it so he'll probably end up being significantly different from Sub-Zero or Killer Frost.

>Brother Eye
>Luthor-Wayne Enterprises

Basically Sub Zero only with a gun. Special move is probably the cold field freezing the opponent when striking him

how would Lenny even make an ice clone with his cold gun?

>freezing the opponent when striking him
>Rehashing Killer Frost's trait

thatd be fuckin lame

So is Lex alive or did Bruce just acquire Lexcorp after he died?

Nice catch. I have a feeling Lex's not out of the game just yet

Well that makes sense, but isn't Luthor dead?

I'd imagine lots of ice traps like puddles to trip, freezing fields to keep people from jumping in on him, high and low shots, just lots of zoning

Multidirectional Blasts
Ice puddle
Pistol whips
Cold field trait

Or Rogue assists

But Swamp Thing is in the game.

Lex may have just left his company to Bruce in his will. I hope he's back though.

ivyfag just wants (you)s. dont give in

In Bats arcade ending it has Bruce inheriting Lexcorps as per Luthor words in case he died

youtube.com/watch?v=8m9faL85cDs

I kind of want Harley to start dressing up as Robin just to piss Damian off.

But a sad time to be a Billyfag, unless we get Mary. We better get Mary

And give him a tdkr skin for fucks sake
Also a plane stage

That would be amusing.

Lex left Bruce everything in Batman's ending.

And no way Lex is out. If anything he'll be a stowaway from the alternate Earth.

Plus, Ed said during the lead up to IGAU that you can't have a DC game without Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, GL, Lex and Joker.

He'll just be a skin.

In the game yeah but in the comics he does nothing wrong at all and everyone overreacts to everything he says or does. It's so forced it just ends up being terrible.

I'm expecting her with Constantine and another supernatural character in one of the dlc packs

It's only a matter of time before Bats and Harley are fucking.

It's about what I'm expecting. Really what other trait do you give Cold?

>an insane girl who nuked an entire city
>thats fine by batman

What a true hero.

Well if Freeze and Catwoman are skins that leaves more than enough room in the roster for Lex, Sinestro and one other villain

I would love for WW to rejected by good guy Superman and have her go full yandere. Only for her to get her shit kicked in by the power of Bromance.

he is literally ignoring her, the trailer shows her executing a guy and bats turning a blind eye on it, i guess its all fine when bats does it

Who dresses like the joker for the other one in that relationship, or do they both do it?

I hope, Constantine would be nice. I can see a skin for Shazam which I hope doesn't happen. But I'm sure it will be another bat-heavy roster like the last game

What about an ice shield, or armor? Maybe some kind of special projectile.

>in the comics he does nothing wrong at all

You mean besides all the horrible murder?

The Cold field could be used as a way to slow down the opponent when near. And because Cold isn't restricted in a tanky suit like Freeze. So you'd have to zone him out hard.

Constantine ain't no fighter, shit he melted into a pussy when he shot the Family Man

or have the slow down come from a cold gun shot. Or the cold field nullifies projectiles.

>Bruno Redondo is back and is DC Exclusive

The bestest news I ever heard

Defending yourself against enemies trying to take you captive or kill you themselves is not murder.

How about when the cold field is activated, each strike Snart lands on the opponent slows them down. The handicap would be he can't freeze them solid when active

Shuma Gorath, Doctor Doom and Dormammu were all in the versus series before their respective heroes.

I think Black Adam returned solely because of his moveset and usage in tournaments.

that could be used for some dirty combos i bet

Yeah the guy with the bow and arrow was going to do some serious damage to fucking Superman. Or that building full of protesting civilians. Or the old butler he sent a serial killer after.

I never played the first Injustice, was Bane a grappler in that?

Pretty much

Kinda

What made him good was his trait was his Venom. You could go up to 3 levels and each time it would give you more armor and damage, while also turning his skin green. But when it ran out he took more damage and dealt less

He had one good command grab and one shitty one

He's a brawler

Green Arrow had no right to be in his home, and even worse he attacked Superman and injured his father. Certainly not murder or wrong at all.

>full of protesting civilians
You mean full of criminal scum.

>sent a serial killer after a butler
Another enemy plotting against him. Superman has had dozen attempts of people killing him but thats all well and good because the noble Batman signed off on it right?

Superman revealed Batman's, his BFF's, secret identity on Twitter.
What's your justification for that? Not even Joker, on the worst of his days, would do a vile act like that.

dont forget blackheart

He's going to do something Trump related
He really hates Trump

Oh boy, nothing I love more in my superhero comics than heavy handed political commentary. Doesn't take me out of the story at all.

It's sad but I honestly cannot tell if you're serious with this because people would actually defend Batman no matter what he did. So...

>takes watchtower offline which sends it plummeting towards earth
>no life support means Damian batmans own fucking son could easily die along with Lex Luthor
>worse yet it could land on a city and kill someone if superman was for some reason not there to stop it
>this is after he kidnapped and held supermans ally against her will so he could send an impostor

nah I wasn't being serious.

Give Murders man a trump wig

Who do you guys think will be revealed come next Tuesday?

They said a new character but knowing the troll that Boon is, its probably going to be returning character from last game. Safe money is showcasing The Flash

I assume it will just be Damian gameplay. Maybe Flash and Deadshot as well since we still haven't seen them played in any matches yet.

do you see it

no

Wonder pantsu?

they said never before seen so it can't be anyone from the reveals on tuesday

Supercucks can never admit than any of the multiple possible versions did anything wrong.

Embarrassing

The exact wording was "Exclusive character gameplay reveal" so that could be Damian, Flash, Deadshot, Brainiac or someone new. Oh and they just tweeted that the stream will be at 2pm by the way.

wtf I never noticed until now

>Holster
>bullets

Btfo Red Hoodfags

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

That's rich!

>Btfo Red Hoodfags

Yeah because having similar powers/equipment has stopped them from putting in characters before right?

heres your reply

it could also be Bane or Ivy. or Darkseid but I doubt that.

The website site went from character reveal in 3 weeks, to game play reveal next Tuesday. and then character reveal next Tuesday, and now it's just watchtower stream.

My guess is live gameplay for ww, bb, Harley, deadshot and Damien

Im going to assume Damian here is basically going to be all the robins via gear

Well I was assuming it wouldn't be either of them because we haven't seen them in game yet unlike those others. And yeah Darkseid is probably going to take a while to be shown, that's what happened with Goro in MKX.

>ww, bb, Harley

Why them? We got plenty of gameplay footage of them at Gamescom.

I hope they show Ivy gameplay so its confirmed shes playable and I can know for sure that this game has no hope unless you're a huge batfag.

Watch this be a flashback skin and he's injustice Red Hood.

Jasonfags sudokuing everywhere

Will Batman starting firing everyone on his team?

Just fuck off already. You are the whiniest bitch I have seen in quite some time.

easy for you to say, batfag

If i numerate all the terrible shit Superman did i'll probably win the character count.

>Watch this be a flashback skin and he's injustice Red Hood.

>Jasonfags sudokuing everywhere

>Mfw

I'll sudoku if bae starfire ain't in the game senpai

It's been so fucking long, I had totally forgot

fuck off fag

yeah and most of it is only "terrible" to you because you are too stupid for critical thinking. you just fall hook line and sinker for the batpropaganda like a good batfag. i guarantee in your list you would probably have killing the joker like 7 times

you are more whiny since all you do is respond to posts being an angry bitch. i get it kiddo you love batman and deadshit but that doesn't change the fact that this game is GARBAGE for anyone who is not mentally ill.

>Damian being all the Robins in one with their various personas and equipment incorporated in to one moveset

It's an interesting idea. I'd be cool with it if he also gets the appropriate costumes and voices for each of them.

Are they right?

This is trending on r/gaming btw

The gun and knife might be pretty weird on Tim and Dick