When mom won't let me watch Rugrats cause Angelica has a bad attitude

>when mom won't let me watch Rugrats cause Angelica has a bad attitude

shes a good mother

My mom wouldn't let me watch or read Sup Forums because it was "satanic"

Lucky for me, my parents forgot they applied for free lunch which gave me $20 every week for comics and dadrock albums

Angelica was the bad guy and portrayed as extremely unlikable. Not sure if you realize this.

My father hated Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, but loves Voltron.

>When mum won't let me watch Ed, Edd and Eddy because they're mean-spirited towards one another

Well that sounds resonable since Voltron is objectively better in every conceivable way

>Parents gave enough of a damn about you to care what you watched.

Quit showing off.

When I was a kid I hated Power Rangers because I assumed it was a rip-off of Voltron.

Fuck off wertham

Mom thought early Simpsons was too vulgar.

lern to take a joke

I'd be uncomfortable talking about her, actually and filled with regret I didn't decapitate her when I had the chance.

My parents never really cared about what I watched as a kid.
The only thing I remember getting flak from was Beavis and Butthead. My mom just thought it was stupid.
They both loved the Simpsons though, I remember watching it with them Sunday nights

>Mom wouldn't let me watch Sailor Moon because they were too sexy
Her words.

As one sibling of three brothers, I can understand. You can't deny they were dicks a lot of the time, and that IS going to influence a child that watches it.

My mom won't let me show my 10 years old brother South Park.

un fucking believable.

Was your mother MrEnter?

My brother and I got banned from watching EEnE cause we'd jokingly call each other some of the shit Kevin said on the show

Perhaps the parent should do their job an discipline them if they imitate it instead of completely shutting it off,

I thought I was the only one...

My dad did the same thing. He saw the episode where Edd apologized for tattling on them, and decided that they had no morals at all.

My mom was worried about me watching beavis and butthead, because it was right after that idiot kid burned his house down.
So one night she stayed up to watch it with me and fell asleep because she was too bored.
She decided it was dumb and harmless and never questioned my viewing habits again.

>un fucking believable.
sounds like your mom made the right choice... for your little brother at least ;^)

Got any pics of her?

kek, I spent my childhood watching all sorts of animes from Cardcaptor Sakura to Visions of Escaflowne and my mother wouldn't let me watch Courage the Cowardly Dog to Cartoon Network-censored Simpsons.