Just when you think the Fairly Oddparents can't get any worse

Just when you think the Fairly Oddparents can't get any worse.

twitter.com/realhartman/status/822458867753697281

I hate how this show has become

I used to really love this show and I mean that. I watched it almost everyday and I found it funny.

But now the show has made so many mistakes, it's embarrassing.

MAKE

LOL

FAIRY WORLD

I'm already groaning.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I hate Trump, but there's nothing I hated more during Bush's era when every halfwit thought they were fucking hilarious by going "lol bush is dumb" "bush is dumb, epic comedy!"

Not overtly pro or anti Trump, just making fun of him in general like any president.

Good job, Butch. Topical, but not divisive.

The thing is looking at Butch's twitter profile he's a republican

we had to deal with 8 years of lol nigger is dumb nigger monkey illegal immigrant Muslim from Kenya epic XD

That was all confined to the deepest of Internet boards.
Obama was basically a sacred cow.

He might be, but the GOP is a broad tent and it also includes Democrats in all but name like John McCain and Jeb Bush. So don't assume that "Republican" automatically equals "Jerry Falwell".

scary world

I remember a LOT of Curious George jokes.

You're not THAT scary.

That explains why Sup Forums never liked FOP.

>the GOP is a broad tent
Like mental asylums or prisons? Interesting.

IDK, judging by the past week or so, MSNBC seems like far more of a nuthouse/padded cell than Fox News.

The fuck did I just watch?

Sure not on the MSM, maybe on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

God

FUCKING

Damnit

>Sup Forums never liked FOP
All of Sup Forums is not Inspector Redwood.
This joke didn't bother me one bit.

Depends where you live I heard people outside call him a nigger in public and in broad daylight and more people complaining he was a muslim too.

One of the only Republicans working in Hollywood, yes. For all his problems, I can't dislike him, because my party is so ridiculously underrepresented in the arts.

FUCK Drumpf and FUCK fairy people

Well, like Bill Clinton, anyway. Clinton was satirized by everyone in the mainstream. He was the President, and therefore fair game to be made fun of for every little foible. The Satire for Bush on the other hand took on a far more political tone, like many who were making the satire felt as though they were striking a great blow against tyranny. Then Obama came along, and the satire all but vanished save from conservative sources. Gentle ribbings here and there from the mainstream, less about making fun of Obama directly and more like "can you believe the shit our totally cool President has to deal with? Oh geeze"

I imagine if Hillary won any satire would be decried as hate speech. "How dare you make fun of the first woman president! Sexist! Misogynist!" With Trump, the satire comes back to self-righteous indignation, as the whole of the mainstream has been reacting to Trump's win as the breaking of the final seal for the goddamn apocalypse.

I doubt. He's good friends with Seth Macfarlane, and we all know that guy is the biggest democratic anti-republican crybaby in Hollywood.

Is this a quote from an episode or something?

>that guy is the biggest democratic anti-republican crybaby in Hollywood
Oh, you ignorant man, you. The fact that Seth collaborated with Rush Limbaugh alone proves this is not the case.

Drumpfags know people have been making fun of trump for fucking decades right?

Seth is actually the world's greatest troll.

>supports Democrat politicians, thus making his shows' horribly racist/sexist/homophobic content untouchable

Yeah, but now that he's president they don't want anyone to make fun of their dear leader and get asspained when it happens or has happened in the past.

There's probably quite a few closet Republicans aside from the few out in the open ones (namely aging 80s action movie stars).

could be

Why is it animated in flash?

Eh, I think it's funny when people make fun of Trump for surface level stuff. The way he talks and his verbal habits, his tiny baby hands, his toupee, his buffoonish image. I also don't think there's any harm satirizing him on a political level. Make fun of the wall, make fun of his speeches, make fun of his flipflopping, that's all cool.

But what I don't approve of is the borderline fearmongering based on unfounded accusations of bigotry. I don't like it when people paint the guy as some sort of ultra mega Hitler, purely because it's barely at all grounded in reality. There are young people on my campus who are either extremely afraid of angry or both, and they're not angry because of his economic policies or his platform, they're angry and scared because they've been fed this lie about the man that he's going to institute roaming death squads to put all the blacks and gays into concentration camps. People ACTUALLY thought that was going to happen! And I think to keep forcing that narrative upon everyone is dangerous for the populace.

Butliterally every president gets made fun of. Whats different about trump

The difference is that "TRUMP IS EVIL/RACIST/HITLER" isn't written by the satire/comedy writers, it was made an agenda by the news and then just repeated for "comedy"
Trump's mannerisms are funny but the "jokes" already got old and he just became President today

>Whats different about trump
Mostly because instead of brushing it off and acting professionally, Trump goes on twitter and says dumb shit that everybody can easily see/read. Shit's just unprofessional, and for a president, that's even worse.

Shit man, save that for your Communications Director and let them release a well thought out statement on the subject.