>Does whatever a spider can
>Can't shoot organic web

Bravo Marlel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnE3uyj9Grg
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/watch-leaked-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-sdcc/
youtu.be/UgJa10XLf5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the raimi movies he can because it's leftover from the spielberg version where the webs were cum

By not doing it the Raimi way and having it built into him, they make the character just some agile idiot with super strength, ESP, and wall climbing. He could just as easily call himself lizard man and have a robotic tongue or ant man. Having the webs tied in with his actual anatomy is the only sensible thing.

He can, it just goes out his asshole. Theoretically in the movie he could had cut a hole in the suit to expose his his anus for webjaculation but Sony didn't want the R rating

just like how batman could've easily called himself owlman

>esp
new guy doesn't have spider sense either

>Not really into comics as a kid
>First real exposure to Spider-Man was the Raimi films
>Find out that comics Spidey can't shoot organic web and has to rely on mechanical web shooters
>Find out later that Marvel comes to their senses and gives comics Spidey organic web
>Find out later still that Marvel retcons the organic web and Spidey is back to using web shooters

What does Marvel have against organic web? That seems like a pretty important superpower for a "Spider Man" to have

>spielberg version

I'll bait. That was James Cameron script.

because it's stupid and downplay's peter parker's knack for science and inventions

In the leaked infinity war trailer you can see that he has spider sense.

from op's pic I can tell he doesn't have a dick either

lel

>science and invention

wtf I thought he was a reporter? Just some normal guy who got bit by a radioactive spider, not Macgyver

More like Moneyman

basically autistic Sup Forumsmblr drones get hissyfits if they make spiderman actually like spider
case in point:

reporting was just a side job he did to pay for college

>knack for science and inventions
easily most wacky dumb stupid spiderman character trait

Peter Parker has always been some super genius who became a reporter as a side job to make sure he and his aunt had enough money to survive.

In the comics he just kept being a reporter because he had flexible working hours and could stay Spider-man. He also became a teacher for a while, before becoming an actual scientist a couple of years ago.

>downplay's peter parker's knack for science and inventions

And yet without it, "Spider Man" is just "strong guy with fast reflexes who can also stick to walls and stuff - Man"

Just doesn't have the same ring to it

all the assholes of Sup Forums will never stop hating this movie

*sighs*

spider man is spider man
peter parker is peter parker

without his powers he'd still become a scientist

Power's all in the costume! Why else would we run around in colored undies?

>peter parker's knack for science and inventions
>have Iron Man make most of his shit in the movie
for what purpose

>spiders can shoot webs out of their limbs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnE3uyj9Grg

Woah, you really can't into comics like 99% of people in here. The only thing they retconned is One More Day and his deal with Mephisto (and is more or less retconned because that shit keeps appearing in comics).
Peter doesn't go full into his powers in 99% of the comics, he basically never dives deep into what being a dude with spider powers means, sometimes he does (or is forced to do it by 3rd parties) and then you realize he grows talons, hair all over his body, can throw organic web fluids, talks to spiders, is into raw meat, has fangs, red eyes and is pretty much a predatory beast. This scares the shit out of him and decides to go back or other group cures him or whatever.
Spider-man is just a dude who found a computer and just uses it to play solitaire all day and nothing else, he has the potential but he doesn't use it.

Why does every single superhero have to be a transcendent intellect? It's so tiring. Why can't he just be a decent kid who all of a sudden finds himself with these abilities?

To be honest Spider-man appeared in early 60s, back then being a smartass wisecracker genius was a breath of fresh air, now everybody copies that template.

>have Iron Man make most of his shit in the movie

Yeah cuz he must be important for Peter. He plays the role of Uncle Ben even though he's not him. When Peter had a hard time, he remembered Tony's words, not Ben's. He looks up to him like a father figure. They wanted to build this cuz Tony will die & this will break Peter & inspire him. Just a theory.

I really want Symbiote!Spider-Man to happen but fuck Sony for having the Venom rights.

You can have all that without Stark having to give him all the gadgets

did tony give him that too?

yeah spiderverse has gone to shit, the suit is basically iron man's, fuck this garbage. Spiderman is supposed to have powers not a damn robotic suit.

>we're just gonna have an anti-hero with all the powers of spider-man, but not him, and never mention spider-man at all. yup! two totally separate things!

yep. it really makes no sense/

swoosh

"Organic" is a "how" issue, not a "whatever" issue. No one ever claims he uses the same methods spiders make use of in doing whatever they do.
Organic is retarded because why the fuck would it come up out of his wrist? That has nothing to do with spiders, it could only be a wrist based thing if someone designed it with human convenience in mind e.g. like in the actual comics where that's exactly what he does, designs and builds it.

>Organic is retarded because why the fuck would it come up out of his wrist
How the fuck does hair come out of your head? How the fuck do nails grow out of your fingers?

they were always meant to be mechanical

yeah because all spider have faggot squirrel-wings.

Because the origins of capeshit is literally “jewish nerds who were picked on make a super hero”

Did you ever wonder why the S in Shazam not only came first, but stood for SOLOMON?

I'm not saying it's retarded because it's physically impossible, I'm saying it's retarded because your wrists have nothing to do with anything that could ever be considered anywhere close to an analogue for the body parts spiders shoot web with. It only makes sense to have wrists involved if it was an artificial design, which it was because Peter built web shooters.

Didnt Peter already made that his web thing? Didnt Tony just upgraded it with special suit settings and shit?

actually all superheroes adhere to some form of christian value and since christianity were the first ones to realize that knowledge and wisdow isn't dependent on religious faith

This. Out of every character Spider-Man was raped and nerfed the hardest in the mcu

So many fucking casuals ITT, he originally had webshooters when he first appeared in comics and still does, organic webbing is stupid

Civil War shows him sensing Bucky throwing Cap's shield at him.

They showed his Spidey sense in the Infinity War trailer

Yes. But Sup Forums would actually have to watch the thing it's complaining about to know that.

We're talking about a guy with fictional superpowers that include super strength, limited precognition, and the ability to cling to walls, and your hang-up with his ability to organically generate web is that it would come from his wrists and not his backside like a "real" spider?

Yeah he had the web shooters but tony gave him pretty much everything else.

Organic web wouldn't come from his wrists.

Having an entire new organ grow in the same place in both forearms is stupid as fuck nigga

Why does he have to be a scientist?

Is there actually a trailer? Idk if I can believe that.

Because thats a core element of his character, read some comics and you'd understand

because his entire character is a science nerd who is bullied
he was made like this to be more relatable for the readers

real issue is that he has no spider sense in homecoming, and seems to be using tony's suit for everything even if the whole movie was about him not using it.

>barely has the strength, barely has the speed or jumping shit.

overall he is a let down, like real spiderman, but he is even worse.

It's like asking "Why does Wolverine need claws, it's not his super power"

That's great but where was it in civil war and his own movie?

Which he didn't need. He beat up the main villain, and has his moment of heroic realisation in his crappy old hoodie costume.

Increased strength isn't that strange. Normal non-comicbook people get that power chemically with anabolic steroids on a routine basis. Clinging to walls obviously comes from spiders and is a good example of what the wrist web shooting would lack which is an actual analogue relationship between the spider body part and the human body part. And spider sense is just him being more attuned to his lower level instincts, probably because instincts are mostly all that spiders have mentally.
Web shooting from his wrists is completely inane and wouldn't ever make sense even in a really loose fictional way.

>Tony Stark plays the role of Uncle Ben in the MCU

that's a wetsuit with a paper spider glued on

what was the budget?

THIS IS FUCK'D UP MAN NO UNCLE BEN START

>tony is suppose to play uncle, after uncle ben though.

Nvm, I found it
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/watch-leaked-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-sdcc/
What an annoying fucking audience though.

I think the Spider sense part comes from how a spider can sense things around it by the minute vibrations in its web

In the comics there's all kinds of shit with the web of life but it should mostly be ignored

>all of his powers are just gadgets
>the suit has a computer voice
>just an ironman suit with a spiderman skin

I don't like it.

5 dollars & a bonus blowjob

pretty much all his powers where gadgets in the comics as well, the only thing that wasn't a gadget were the strength, fast reflexes and climbing ability

they shoot it out of their ass not their wrists

his spider-sense wasnt a gadget

There must be something special about it. It takes 40 minutes to put on. Which would be the least convenient wetsuit in history.

Did you retards not see the movie?youtu.be/UgJa10XLf5Y
>Oh God.

It also comes from a time where little were known about spiders, again, this shit was made in the late 50s early 60s

>the only thing that wasn't a gadget was everything but his webshooters
Okay

Claws are his super power you geek

>doesn't sense antman on the shield kicking him in the face
>doesn't sense a black man with wings
>doesn't sense a flying robot and gets tied up
>doesn't sense antmans giant fist
Not to mention he didn't even do what he was told
>oh iron man what do I doooo!?
>stay back and web them up
>immediately rushes into a fist fight

Yes the bone claws are one of his powers.

>detects random flinging object from Winter Soldier within a few seconds
>Can't detect Vulture's wings starting up and coming at him for a whole minute
MCU has some terrible writing

Well yeah but bone claws suck ass

Would his smelling be his third superpower?

>By not doing it the Raimi way and having it built into him, they make the character just some agile idiot with super strength
You mean like he always was? I wonder if you people are trolling sometimes.

I do believe its being loyal to the comics as there are versions of spiderman where he makes his own cartridges (Amazing Spiderman), and where they are part of anatomy.

According to google yes

He always made his own until the movie came out, for cinematic synergy they had some arc where he got organic webbings in the comic.

They removed organic webs later on

underrated

classic

why did they cast a gay actor to play spider-man? that's my only problem. my kids love spider-man, I don't want them to have this fag as their idol. my kids follow him in his instagram & he posts pics with his boyfriend. how will I explain this to them?

The same way they explain it to everyone else. "He's my best friend who happens to be my personal assistant".

>Peter doesn't go full into his powers in 99% of the comics, he basically never dives deep into what being a dude with spider powers means, sometimes he does (or is forced to do it by 3rd parties) and then you realize he grows talons, hair all over his body, can throw organic web fluids, talks to spiders, is into raw meat, has fangs, red eyes and is pretty much a predatory beast. This scares the shit out of him and decides to go back or other group cures him or whatever.

That's pretty cool actually. Where would I start to read that storyline?