So other than some crazy old reblel leader telling him...

So other than some crazy old reblel leader telling him, what other evidence was there that Joe wasn't the child birthed by Rachel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BYSYE1zXUw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508716374302.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that he mentioned Deckard's daughter to him multiple times and Deckard was never like "lmao wtf are you talking about i had a son"

Deckard even said that it was a girl.

Did Sean Young voice the CGI Rachel ?

Joe clearly discovered that there was a set of twins though.

It was obvious to me when Ana started crying while viewing Joe's memory and said that it was real.

It clicked with me she could be the child.

didnt he leave before the babies birth not knowing the gender

The boy's records were fake so that people would be looking for a boy.

Why would she lie to him though?

She seemed nice enough

He gave the baby a horse (unicorn)

I must have missed where that was stated.

>(unicorn)
no horn retard

She wasn't lying. She was saying that it was an implanted real memory. It wasn't a fabricated one like the ones she makes.
She knew it was real because of her profession, but also because it was hers.

Appearantly not he was certain that he had a daughter so either he was there during the birth or he heard from a reliable source of the child's gender.
Also he said that he stuck with rachel long enough to teach them how to cover their tracks.

Please post more blade runner memes

Because the ginger cunt's reaction gave away she found the replicant she implanted her memory into. There was no reason for her to cry if it wasn't her memory.

Because the plan was to have Goose as the red herring.

If anyone (police/Tyrell) gets a hold of the replicant baby the track was supposed lead to KD6.

There was no evidence besides what you mentioned, but this was to instill in you the fact that there is virtually no difference between the real child and the replicant sons and daughters. You are all as special as she.

You mean wallace corp right?
Tyrell is from the first movie.

I was going to go see this in XD but my local cinemark has pulled it already, in favor of some mindless normie movie that's just like everything else.

Maybe I'll commute a bit to see it in theater one last time.

Damn it, yes.
All these names always confused me, same woth Alien and Weyland.

how about the fact that a real memory doesn't make it K's

Hehe here you go roachies

Aren't you forgetting the fact that Deckard taught his child how to cover her trails? Not to mention the fact that he kept in touch with Sapper, Sapper was the one who performed the cesarean, so he would know the gender of the child and would of course tell deckard. As well as the fact that he left the baby sock in the piano.

>XD
fuck off to gaia online

Deckard said it. The girl was listed as dead, boy with gallantians disease, K figured he's looking for a boy, Deckard says we faked the records to throw everyone off track. That means the fact that there were two could be a lie, and which one was the real one could be a lie. Rebel leader confirms it is a girl, but that could also be a lie? But why would she when she also confirms that they all have that same memory, intrinsically tying their fates.

I would like to believe this but then why does that dumb one eyed slut say that they all thought they were the one then? And all the rebel replicants agree. That line contradicts the idea that he's a patsy.

Deckard said it and also Goose finds out when he's clicking through the old machine clickity clacking with the code and he goes "One of these is definitely fake."

I figured she was crying as a reaction to K's strong emotion from seeing it

IMO that scene was a little bit confusing. I saw her cry, but that could easily be misinterpreted as "immense empathy" something you kind of get the vibe she has if only for skill set.

This is the impression I got, so when it was revealed she was the daughter I was disappointed actually.

I think that one was kinda just explaining the replicants yearning for being "human", not in literal sense.

Althought it is one hell of a fucking coincidence that the back up baby ended up as a cop and investigated the very case he was made to cover up.

WTF are you even taking about, why don't ya put yer lips around this throbbing mushroom tip and let it spit on yer tonsils faggot

They don't all have that same memory there is nothing to suggest that they do

they all share the memory

that poster was wrong, he wasn't special. That's the point, they all have the memory, he's just the only one who was in a position to retrace it.

Keep in mind, even if you noticed it, he actually didn't realize he was in the place of his memory until well after being in the factory. It was chance. Fate maybe, if you'd like.

how about "we all thought we were the one"

why do they all have that memory though? They created a plethora of memories, but thats the only one that they all share, why werent they all patsys then

she says " we all WISH we were the one". Try listening more

This. Holy shit you people are dead, the replicants wish that was them because it would allow them to retain the same sense of self while being born free.

some of them probably did have the same memory

there was no conspiracy or anything when the dr used her own memory as part of her work. she simply recreated it, sent it to wallace corp and they would have implanted it into whatever replicants they saw fit

K wasnt ''meant'' to find the horse or anything, it was just pure chance and coincidence that he happened to have that particular implanted memory and was put in circumstances that led him to discover the truth behind it

see

I don't know where people are getting this.

She says that wish they were the one. It is never stated they all have that memory. If they did someone else would already have gotten the horse, since clearly one had been there to destroy the records.

Yea a hornless unicorn
Idiot

nothing to suggest this. Whats with all the baseless assumptions in this thread?

>If they did someone else would already have gotten the horse,

That doesn't necessarily follow, since K only even found it by accident, following a sense of deja vu, while conducting an investigation. If the other reps aren't blade runners or cops, they likely wouldn't have ever had a reason to go to the child slavery funhouse.

you're right, I didn't remember it correctly, but it stands that they share the memory, if only because the Tyrell replicants also shared memories (Deckard knew Rachel's memories, Gaff knew Deckards, etc)

not to mention it's impossible for a girl and a boy to have identical dna

it doesnt make any sense that only K would have that memory

memories are literally just mass produced fake emotions to help the replicants not go crazy

Deckard didn't know rachels memories he just knew they were implants because he did the Voight-Kampff test on her, and new she was a replicant. And gaff knew his dream not his memory

>not to mention it's impossible for a girl and a boy to have identical dna
The wikipedia summary says "identical except for the sex chromosome" but I do not recall in the movie where that was said.

regardless of whether or not it makes sense that he's the only one there's nothing to suggest anyone else we see in the movie shares that dream

>Deckard didn't know rachels memories he just knew they were implants because he did the Voight-Kampff test on her, and new she was a replicant.

he filled in the story about the spider while Rachael was telling it. He knew it exactly. He even knew the source: Tyrell's niece.

>And gaff knew his dream not his memory
Very good, that is an important distinction

K literally says "this shows two people having the exact same dna, but thats impossible"

He describes one of her memories too her.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BYSYE1zXUw

Fantastic movie. Only thing that sucks is that we won't have Gosling in an eventual third movie.

>two people having the exact same dna, but thats impossible
I thought Replicants were supposed to be smart?

This. If every memory has to be hand-written and unique to a single replicant, creating replicants would take so many man-hours to construct as to not be cost-effective in the slightest.

It makes more sense that they have only enough memories to let them regulate their emotions, and even then, they don't have to be unique. They will form their own unique personalities from their varied life experiences.

When K is recounting the horse memory for Lt. Joshi, he's obviously dismissive of it with her, since he knows (or thinks, at the time) that it's just a fake, a necessary component of his programming, but nothing special unto itself.

There's also the problem that one memory maker, or even 10, couldn't possible make multiple unique memories for every single replicant that get's produced. There's too damn many for that.

Now, if they ALL shared that memory, that's suspect (although I do believe it DESU), but if JUST K had the memory, I think that's even fishier, and not likely (cuz that would make him actually special and the coincidence meter would be through the roof).

>K wasnt ''meant'' to find the horse or anything, it was just pure chance and coincidence that he happened to have that particular implanted memory and was put in circumstances that led him to discover the truth behind it

makes more sense like this guy puts it

you guys are right my bad. I always read this scene as tyrell let him look into everything about rachel after the long test but that's just me i guess, sorry for the ill-informed shit posting

What if Deckard just dreamed about a unicorn because his faggot coworker kept leaving origami unicorns everywhere

This is how I interpreted it.

but that doesnt explain the cheese you brainlet

That would explain why he crumples it up at the end, sick of gaff's shit

He read a book, whats the problem?

Rachael did have twins. That's why she had carvings on her hips bones. She had to have surgical intervention to help with the birth due to having twins.

Honestly, you maybe into something user.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508716374302.webm