Thoughts on Tom Holland's career. Is his height a problem?

Holland's height is 5 6.9 ft

>Is it possible for a short guy to get A list roles?
>Will he play the teenager in his whole life?
>Can women take him seriously in a lead romantic role?
>Share your thoughts.

Tom Holland's upcoming works:

2017 The Current War as Samuel Insull
2018 Avengers:Infinity War as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
2019 Chaos Walking as Todd Hewitt
2019 Untitled Avengers film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
2019 Spies in Disguise as Walter
2019 Untitled Spider-Man film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Year? Uncharted as Nathan Drake
Year? Beneath a Scarlet Sky as Pino Lella
Year? Untitled Spider-Man film as Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89262871/#89262871
imgur.com/a/lOScS
imgur.com/a/g7Ykn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Current_War#Release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, he's not attractive enough to counterbalance his height like tom cruise was able to do.

Yeah. I think the same too. Maybe he'll become a director. He said he wants to do it.

Height doesn't mean that much. Camera tricks manage to make midgets like Cruise look normal. Holland's shit acting is pretty hard to fix though.

He's a good actor. He was incredible in the Impossible.

If they ever make a remake of the Lord Of The Rings, at least he can play Frodo.That's an A-list role.

His problem is babyface, not height. You can hide the height with camera tricks.

He doesn't have the face of a leading man in movies, unless he plays awkward teenagers like Peter Parker.

Can't remember him in that movie. His Spiderman performance is godawful though. Sounds like a bad impersonation of what he thinks a young teenager sounds like.

>>Is it possible for a short guy to get A list roles?
ScienTom, RDJ, Bane Harvey and few others can prove this

His voice is a big problem too.

I disagree. His acting along with Keaton's were the best in the movie. I have kids, I know. My son is like that & he loved Holland's performance.

Whatever floats your boat.

Your wife's son?

Tom Cruise didn't have a problem with that.

Anglo who can’t do a proper American accent. Also he’s literally the male version of Daisy Ridley.

>Year? Uncharted as Nathan Drake

This will never not be funny. Not even the casting, just the idea of making a movie about a game largely responsible for popularizing the trend of turning games into movies. What is even the point?

>If they ever make a remake of the Lord Of The Rings, at least he can play Frodo.

I saw the movie Pilgrimage the other day & I thought the same thing.

Then you don't know what good acting is. But whatever floats your boat.

give me an example of good acting smartass

No because they can shoot a movie in a way you'll never know what height he is. His main problem will be looking like a teenager into his mid 30s.

The chad serial killer vs the virgin manlet.

Chad always wins, even if he's a murderer.

He doesn't always look young. He has a really weird face. Sometimes he looks 15, other times 25 & mostly he looks like he's 40 years old.

as long as you sleep with the right people, there will be no problem

What are you talking about, he looks pretty good in OP's pic

He's not saying Holland is not attractive, he's saying Holland is not attractive 'enough.' And I agree, he's alright but he's not tom-cruise-handsome.

What did Tom Cruise look like at that age?

You want an example of good acting? that's kind of broad. Okay Cate Blanchett in Blue Jasmine

I'm gonna say Holland at 21 looks better than Cruise did at 22.

bitches gonna hate

Who cares? Acting is overrated.

He should start a boyband with his twin brothers & best mate.

Lost all respect for this guy when he did that gay ass tranny dance.

>The prophecy has been fulfilled!

shut up

He makes every teenage girl wet. He won't have a problem getting work

t. middle school teacher

wtf? is that real? sounds homophobic af

Well he never said he wasn't the gay guy.

He won't get any roles because he's a faggot. Being a manlet doesn't help either.

>He won't get any roles because he's a faggot.

LIES

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89262871/#89262871

He says me and my friends & then he talks about the gay guy who will join them. He talks about someone else & it sounds homophobic.

>middle school
>teenage

hmmm

>an insider told OK
Yeah seems legit
>OK Tom we know you're a flaming faggot who dances in drag to Rhianna, and has a live in boyfriend. But we can't let people be too sure. So we're going to tell a womens magazine you're trying to bang Marisa Tomei.

He doesn't care about the art of film making a product . The guy is set for life with spidey and marvel. Once he finishes up with spidey you will Never hear from him again.

Since when is being a manlet bad for a hollywood career?

>Once he finishes up with spidey you will Never hear from him again
user at present he's got the Chaos Walking series, the Uncharted series, some weird WW2 Italian resistance movie. and that Will Smith animated. Those are all roles he's gained after being cast as Spider-Man. I can't name a single other actor in his age range doing that well.

ask furlong or the sixth sense kid

>implying it was their height that ended their career

This

So long as Harrison can be Sam

even better, a Brokeback Mountain remake.

>Uncharted as Nathan Drake

Will this be one movie or a series?

Depends if it makes any money.

they made the hobbits look 3 feet tall in LotR, height is not an issue in hollywood

What about Chaos Walking? Will it be one movie? I know there are like 3 books.

Also "Chaos Waling" is not a good title for marketing. They should go by the name "The Knife of Never Letting Go", it's more popular, or at least they should include ut in the title, if there are going to make 2 movies.

Yes but what's the point of him playing roles meant for taller men? Are they going to always use tricks to make him look taller? Then, they cast a taller actor, instead.

If a teen dystopian film called the Maze Runner can be a financial success, CW shouldn't have much of an issue really.

Back in 2013 he said in an interview that he would love to play Spider-Man one day. A few years later it happened. Now, his dream is to play a younger James Bond. Can this be possible?

>tfw no hollandaise sauce on my muffin
why live tv?

>Who is Tom Cruise?

Honestly I like Holland. But no. I'd sooner have Idris Elba than Bond be that much of a twink.

Ed Kemper was so afraid of women that he was incapable of making a move on them without killing them first. He'd only stab them in the back so that he wouldn't accidentally touch their boobs.

Idris should play Bond & Tom his nerd sidekick

Is he Millie Bobby Brown's older brother? They look a like in this heterosexual pic of him kissing his best friend's neck.

Just bros being bros mate.

Harrison is really handsome. They should cast him as Harry Osborn.

Dear lord. Are they even legal in this?

16/17 I think

Nah, I think he can have a good second career as a Ben Stiller type in comedies once he ages out

>Yeah, he's not attractive enough to counterbalance his height like tom cruise was able to do

Daniel Radcliff says hello

>Radcliff
>attractive
Eh

With today's new super magnifying lenses he'll have no problem at all.

The girl in the pic is close with Harrison in the top pic & for some reason Tom has his arm around him. In the bottom pic, she is closer with Jacob & Tom's arm is not around him.

I'm giving this too much thought, right?

Does he still get A list roles though?

>Daniel Radcliff says hello
Huh he is not attractive either and he has no carrer

>Tom Holland is not attractive

At a guess she wanted a fan photo with Spider-Man and didn't expect a group package deal of him hugging Harrison while Jacob tried to do the same with her.

He's not as good as Tom Cruise, most aren't as good.

he looks like a bitch

He has the best nipples. It's all about those puffy areolas.

imgur.com/a/lOScS
imgur.com/a/g7Ykn

>He's not as good as Tom Cruise

He's better.

My daughter is obsessed with him.

I love how any thread about this guy just turns into a bunch of raging queens arguing over whether he's gay, attractive, both or neither

>Will he play the teenager in his whole life?

Wow

>Can women take him seriously in a lead romantic role?

JUST

What else is there to argue over? Spiderflop was a meme, and he's not in any released movie until next year.

We just love to talk about him. It's the least that we can do.

Only the first of these was mildly zoz worthy.

>he's not in any released movie until next year

There's "Current War" this November but he'll be like 10 mins in it.

I prefer Harrisons.

>There's "Current War" this November but he'll be like 10 mins in it.
Last I heard the Harvester was personally recutting that after it's initial shit reception. Most likely at this point it's not seen at general release until the company gets bought up.

Not bad but a little too dark for my liking.

I still like Tom's more. Told ya, it's about those pink puffy areolas ;)

I see. I didn't know he was involved in the movie.

God his Acne is insane in that picture.

Your insane ITT.

>The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2017. Following the negative reception from the festival, over twelve minutes of the original, 107 minute finished film were edited out of the film. It was subsequently pulled from the schedule, following the sexual misconduct allegations against Harvey Weinstein, the co-head of the company. Weinstein said that he was involved in the re-editing of the film when it was made known that the allegations would be revealed.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Current_War#Release

Height doesn't matter that much for actors t b h.

>Tom Holland is 5'7
>Tom Hollander 5'5
>dutch people are supposed to be tall

>dutch people are supposed to be tall
It's just because the country is so low.

>Weinstein said that he was involved in the re-editing of the film when it was made known that the allegations would be revealed.

Are there any female leads in that movie? Out of curiosity.

Katherine Waterston and Tuppence Middleton (no relation).

>>Is it possible for a short guy to get A list roles?

uhhh yes, incase you didnt know hollywood actually prefers shorter men as its much easier to frame shots with other people (especially women) with them

As long as those teen girls who call him daddy on his social media pay to go and see his movies, he'll be fine.