Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/half-bloodprince
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emle jen too cute

Yes

no

Yes

Yes for Birdman

DESU, Isabelle = Natalie > Emma > the rest of them. “La La ...” is good flick, not just cinema enough. I hope Emma gets one more as revenge act !!

No, someone powerful bought it for her

Yes, she earned it on her own.

Last Year was pretty competitive for Actress, so I'd say no. Huppert and Portman were much stronger performances to start.

>emma will NEVER be your gf

Yes because of how she was dressed

>google 'emma stone harvey weinstein picture'
>no results

nothing better than having a pure waifu

Soooo cute.

Deserve what? Oscars were alraedy a complete joke before she won.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW CUTE!!!
GAHH!!!!

there is your link, a very strong one

You keep posting this
But there's nothing that substantial of a Hollywood actress knowing a Hollywood actress with connections to one Hollywooder in Hollywoodland

she earned her herpes

those feet are ridiculous

reddit.com/user/half-bloodprince

that's a lie

no she's a smoker, gross

FAAAAAKE ur SOOO fake jussa acter lady ! FAAKE don smoke cigarettes, !~ just acter !!!!

Yes, there are not good actresses right now, so they have to choose the least bad.

Yes, there are not good actresses right now, so they have to choose the only good one

>im not into feet
>never was
>start paying more attention to emma stones feet due to this boards obsession with them
>suddenly its like this switch was flipped in me and i legimitely start finding her feet sexy as fuck
>her feet are literally the first thing i check when new pics come out
>regularly masturbate to them
>its just her feet though
>i still am not into feet at all when it comes to other women it doesnt matter it famous or not

Can't explain this desu

Fuck nom, not in a million years. That year belonged to Natalie Portman or Huppert, and this frog's nomination belonged to Amy Adams

gay

Fuck yes, every year in a million years. That year did not belong to Natalie Portman or Huppert, and this frog's BTFO'd Amy Adams.

She deserves my dick.

>this account has been suspended

Who cares it's just a hunk of shit anyway.
Probably not even real gold.

No

Yes

Without it, Weinstein wouldn't have let her win the Oscar.

Right now some undeserving half a day is stretching her cheeks apart and easing his cock into her sweethole. Not you, someone who'd rather be bottom to Ryan Gosling.

hell no

this was where white privilege fucking sucks

hell yes

this was where white privilege fucking rocks

Not really, but it was a weak year and Hollywood loves having it's dick sucked.

so that's why moonlight won