Do you think rebirth will retcon Tim being Robin again?

Do you think rebirth will retcon Tim being Robin again?

I'll be honest user, I don't think anyone even cares about Tim enough to bother.

I just think not having him be Robin is retarded

You say that yet I think there are fans of him still even with all the shit that the New 52 did to the character.

this
>both Injustice games
>those shitty animated movies
>his own video game
>the headliner of TT and Supersons
>last time Tim was in was the Arkham games, where he was shit with the rest of the batfam, and Young Justice, where he was a piece of cardboard for five episodes

Tim may as well be dead because Dick takes his spot as grown up Robin and Damian is pushed to hell and back

i just love him so much

Tim is the smart one of the lot, if anything make him some info broker like Oracle.

As a Robin, perhaps.
As THE Robin? Not with that asshole Damian around.

This was when Tim was my favorite member of the Bat family. Oh how the times have changed. We need Christopher Yost back on Robin immediately.

Best Bat-Universe we'll ever see.

Is the Nu52 finally over?

Poor Tim, no one cares about him.
It wouldn't surprise me if they just cut him out of being Robin altogether. At least make him the Question's tag-along or something.

(You)

remember all those tim drake moments in TNBA?

You'd be hilariously wrong.

Reminder Tim carried a solo book longer than any teen hero besides Clark's time as Superboy.

I wish they'd just update this costume a little (I feel like the blank cowl makes him look a little too old) and put him in charge of a Young Justice book.

Plus, I wouldn't be upset if DC decided to woo Peter David over and do him like they did Abnett. (i.e. treat him well and give his books a chance)

Damian needs to be eliminated. He's fucking Marvel-tier cancer.

I like Tim, but Lord I fucking hate that costume.

52 is being undone and they are slowly going back to before the reboot. I expect it'll be that he remembers being Robin but stay as Red Robin.

Agreed. The kid's a fucking brat who's same plot shtick keeps being repeated ad nauseam.

>Muh humanity.

oh boy, is Tim gonna get his secret tunnel from his bedroom to the Batcave back?

I was 12 when he was Robin, so I care.

Timfags. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Tim the Trump of the robins.

i like Tim, but he might as well be mercy killed at this point
he's from a time of Batman that DC wants to forget for some reason

The YJ4 will be saved by rebirth

A million times this.

I've been waiting for him to be retconned for over a fucking decade

Tim is more boring than a crap,
He has a good life,Rich parents.The perfect mary sue.

>I've been waiting for him to be retconned for over a fucking decade
Tim Drake.

Tim is the perfect white boy dream..the Paris hilton Robin.The queen of tumblrrinas.

No. They were making progress with him in DC, but then they decided to put him in prison or some shit

Maybe we will see him in the Batman/Flash crossover..?

What progress? He was literally a Deus ex Machina in Tec and nothing of value was lost when they put him in limbo.