My friend thinks he's hot shit ans knows everything about "obscure" foreign films because he discovered Tarkovsky...

My friend thinks he's hot shit ans knows everything about "obscure" foreign films because he discovered Tarkovsky, Bergman, and the Criterion Collection. What are some directors/films I can show him to prove he doesn't know shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd tell you but you're too much of a faggot pleb, stick with tarantino, kid.

yagg sparroooo :^3

You're a faggot as well, but just tell him that back in the day of tarkovsky's prime, he was absolute normalfag tier in soviet russia. Everyone and their kids went to see all his movies.

t. grandparents/parents that grew up in soviet russia

The amanda show.

I don't know anymore since my favorite movies have all become avant-teen favorites on rym
I feel insecure and terrible about my taste, I might just watch a random Griffith flick now instead of an obscure Russian poshlost

Nah. You know why? Because I fucked your grandmother in her tight asshole. She gave me the Jynx Maze treatment. Slut. Pissing out puss from the puss too. Slut. Your grandpappy jacking off in the corner, crying in a puddle of his own peepee. Stupid bitch.

these probalbly fall under criterion collection ""obscure"" shit but bela tarr, kaurismäki, the dardennes, koreeda, roy andersson, the list goes on

Brekhage, anger, marker, deren

b-BACK THE FUCK OFF???

Homme chauve-souris v Homme Super: Aube de la Justice

>prententious faggot is mad because his friend is also a pretentious faggot
How about you just both give it up, and stop basing your identities of how many unreleased 70 year old mongolian musical films you know about?
Grow up, and watch things for your own enjoyment instead of a validation tool.

Who's that, your mom? I'll fuck her too. I swear to you her nipples will grow 5 inches in diameter by the time I'm done. I will fuck her nipples. Her nipples.
I'm sucking them, once they open to lactate, I'm stretching them out with hooks and sticking my dick in it. Fuck her fat tits. Feel a lump? My cock head.
I finger fuck her nostrils then cum. Then 9 months later you have a baby sibling. And she will breastfeed her my cum.

Namedrop Joao Cesar Monteiro and Jose Val del Omar.

>I feel insecure and terrible about my taste
see Stop browsing Letterboxd threads and just watch what you want.

>watching tarkovsky and bergman makes you pretentious

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Ron Howard

fucking terrible posts by underage brainlets

youre the reason the rym community is terrible, its filled with cunts like you, its so hard to find a genuinely interesting or cool profile

go fuck yourself by the way

elaborate without using meme buzzwords please

Who's this, your favorite band? I'm replacing your bodily function to create earwax with cum. I will fuck your gooch until it tears. I will slice open your ballsack and pull out your balls. I will eat them. I will suck your fucking tiny dick and eat it

no, fuckwit

What does that have to do with anything?
You could watch capeshit and still be pretentious, the point is that you use the medium as a validation tool.

OPs friend is pretentious about watching foreign film, and OP is pretentious enough to want to one-up him just to "prove" that he watches more obscure foreign shit.

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>says his friend doesn't know shit
>resorts to asking Sup Forums for suggestions on how to pretend he knows more than his friend
Pathetic.

NIN or Cash?

Good argument, retard.
There are many fantastic obscure films, and there's nothing wrong with watching them.
It's when you make it a pathetic race for obscurity solely to prove something to others, that you become a faggot.

Just make up some names and if he pretends he knows what you're talking about, so he doesn't look like a pleb, you can expose him for being a pretentious faggot. Otherwise he will think you have cool taste because he hasn't heard of what you're into

i just want to show him he doesn't know shit

nice backtracking pleb

I'm not on rym I left mubi as soon as they announced they were going to chance the site

I'm not denying I found out a lot of things thanks to much more knowledgeable people older than me but I still had to look through their own lists to find what was truly to my own enjoyment

So basically I watched at least 5 bad movies every 1 that was that was an absolute gem... while kids these days can go straight to the best of the best
Which I don't care A LOT about... I just wish these faggots would find gems for me to look back into... but that doesn't happen

just let him grow out of it, if you just force him to watch a bunch of obscure shit he'll just think you are trying too hard

Stop giving a shit, and find a real identity.

y'all right, im being dumb