Kill Six Billion Demons K6BD

Ego

Abaddon about to indulge his mind control fetish? Plus gratuitous Labyrinth reference. I for one am just happy to be seeing some more Demiurges.

She reminds me of the babe

What babe?

Incubus is actually David Bowie?

Damn, I wish David Bowie would poke around in my mind.

The babe with the power

Wild Ass Guess: Incubus' method of immortality is just projecting his mind into new bodies prior to making them a copy of him. He's helping Allison to groom her as a new host.

Yes. Literally.

Pretty irresponsible to show Incubus as David Bowie and imply he's not to be fucked.

Sounds pretty reasonable. Could also explain why his courtesan was in attendance for him: maybe his current body is already severely fucked up. We've only seen him in projection.

they gnna intercourse?

What power?

The power of voodoo

Abbaddon says Incubus is gay but he's a fucking liar and his head consort is a woman so... Maybe?

Voodoo?

By my count this makes three Sup Forums magnificent bastard villains who are actually David Bowie.

That fucking bulge.

Bless you Abaddon.

There used to be a website dedicated to Bowie's bulge in Labyrinth. Does that still exist? Anyone have a link?

>all the Bowie-Dio posting that's been happening in these threads

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK

>busty orc-barbarian Allison

Oh abbadon my penis can only take so much

>orc

I think he's of the "if it's pretty, fuck it" mentality, and nothing is more pretty to him than power.

Ah, like Alexander the Great. He's powersexual.

Man I loved Labyrinth.
I might have to look into reaading the rest of the MANGA at some point.
Why is it called a Manga if its made in the west?

Uuuuugh. More girl power SJW shit. The next few pages won't be fun.

>not enjoying girl power
why are you so anti-human?

Go back to Tumblr.

>the David Bowie inspired villain literally becomes David Bowie
I love this comic.

>Uuuuugh. More girl power SJW shit.
It's about Allison, not grrls. Calm your tits.

>It's about Allison, not grrls
And she's the most shallow girl power archetype I've seen in years. God, that whole drinking seen was just awful.
I can drink a ton because I'm a sorority girl!!!
Gross. Just gross.

>And she's the most shallow girl power archetype I've seen in years.
You don't consume much besides comics and cartoons, do you? And not many of those.

>feeding the troll
stop it

It's hard to tell on Sup Forums.

Not an argument.

>Everyone who doesn't suck my beloved Abby's dick is a troll!
Grow up, for fuck's sake.

The most insufferable girl power thing I've seen in years was season 2 of Agent Carter. Abaddon is annoying on tumblr but I like his comic. Allison owns and is straight, Cio sucks.

those are my K6BD opinions thanks for listening

I'll go ahead and bite the bait because there are people on Sup Forums that are retarded enough to read posts like these and believe them to be true.

>God, that whole drinking seen was just awful.
You mean the scene where she sings about being an insecure, self-loathing nerd that joined a sorority for the sake of getting other people to like her?
That sure sounds empowering!

>I'll go ahead and bite the bait
stop

>a female character is actually being broken down and belittled by a white dude, and it contributes well towards the story by exploring her flaws

If anything, it's a nice break from the "untouchable flawless strong independent womyn with zero flaws" crap that feminists usually churn out.

But user, everyone in the comic is calling her out for being shallow, it works.

Its sad, Cio used to be fun as fuck. I want my swearing Scottish insect back.

Who do?

>Its sad, Cio used to be fun as fuck. I want my swearing Scottish insect back.
She was cool when she had six limbs and a crazy accent.

The voodoo that I do do.

>implying he wasn't literally David Bowie
If Zoss could be Zeus, Incubus could be David Bowie

I do hope we get some indication of why exactly Allison hates herself so much. If it's just because she was fat and liked Sailor Moon I'll be disappointed.

I don't expect she has a particularly interesting backstory. She was just some random barista after all.

Why should that mean she doesn't have a backstory that informs her character beyond having once been fat?

Probably body image or the Patriarchy or whatevs.

I'm excited, quite frankly. We need more comics about this sort of thing.

>Probably body image or the Patriarchy or whatevs.
I said besides just having been fat.

Please don't say that sort of thing. It isn't funny.

Cause it isn't really necessary. Why does she need a reason to be self loathing other than being a fat, poorly socialized weeb? Her character development in present events is the focus and more significant to the plot. A flashback arc of her getting bullied or whatever is bothersome and worthless.

Chibi Allison so fat, if she were a Sailor Scout she'd be Sailor Cygnus

Modern culture can instill young people with a sense of self-loathing incredibly easily. Anything from not fitting in to not meeting high expectations to constant minor belittlements could cause it.

Because right now her self loathing is mostly informed and I'd like her character to have more depth.

Allison seems to have dealt with it well to be that insecure though.

>modern culture
Teenagers have been angsty since forever.

>young people
Eh, no, not really. It's mainly just young women, young men are fine.

We should learn something about Allison's family at least. Not so much as a thought to if she even has parents so far.

Bitchy helicopter mom?

>Because right now her self loathing is mostly informed and I'd like her character to have more depth.
That's true but the better solution to that is exhibiting more of this aspect of her character in present events not backstory.

That's ideal but not sure Abaddon excels at subtle things like that (especially in this weird ass setting), and we're inside her head right now anyway...

I have to say, this comic has done the goddamn impossible.

It has made David Fucking Bowie ugly as shit. As his Jareth the Goblin King incarnation, no less.

You can fake it til you make it, but the fact you had to fake it at all to be normal is something you can never forget.

>fat barbarian knife-eared THICC Allison

HNNNNNNNNNNG.sweating_guy

The secret is realizing that almost everyone faked it.

Abby can only draw aliens, landscapes, alien landscapes, and very sweaty ladies.

I so desperately want her and Cio to fuck in that outfit.

Allison is straight!

We're two pages in and I'm tired of this arc already.

Where's Cio?

>We're two pages in and I'm tired of this arc already.
>Where's Cio?
Get out.

>claims he can draw aliens and sweaty ladies
>but can't draw Bowie
You're full of shit.

Probably because he sucks at all of those things, too.

>and we're inside her head right now anyway...
No way Incubus is lame enough to pull out the memory monitor. Right?

She's legitimately the best character in the comic, tho. I don't give a fuck about this Bowie ripoff, it doesn't even make sense for him to be helping Allison.
Cio should be in his place.

Why are K6BD threads such trash now?

You gotta be patient famalama

We haven't seen much of Incubus at all, wheras we've had Cio for most of the comic.

Because K6BD itself is trash now.

So? I don't care. I only read this comic for the delicious /u/ between Cio and Allison.

>the delicious /u/ between Cio and Allison.
Haven't been reading long have you

Because it's gotten big enough to attract dedicated shitposters.
This is still pretty decent compared to some other webcomic threads

No, I picked it up after I read about it on /u/.

Actual /u/ hasn't even happened yet, though. Nor does Abbadon intend for any /u/ to be predictable so Cio fucking Alison is probably right out.

Besides. After Maya's little episode and Mammon, I trust Abbadon to make Incubus interesting. Even though David Bowie is kinda cheating.

Are you that same asshat who kept pushing to meet her parents several threads back and would not fucking let it go and then went on a long aspie rant on why you thought it was important.

>Nor does Abbadon intend for any /u/ to be predictable so Cio fucking Alison is probably right out
Well you clearly haven't read the comic. It's so fucking obvious.

This comic makes me want to replay Planescape: Torment.

I know how obvious it is. But I'm convinced it's a red herring, that's how blatant it is.

He's helping Allison so he can watch when she destroys the other seven and he can relish in the carnage.

How about no one fucks anybody?

You're completely wrong and utterly delusional.

I don't care. There's no emotional connection. It should be Cio helping her through this.

>She's legitimately the best character in the comic, tho.
She's a directionless collection of memes and fanservice. Until very recently all the time spent with her was very unproductive.

>Incubus styled so hard during the war that he left a permanent imprint on the fabric of the creation which causes echos of him to manifest as humans throughout the multiverse

This isn't bad for a Sup Forums thread really.

I really hate /u/ posters.

I bet you only hate her because she's a lesbian. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Leave the thread, then. In fact stop reading the comic, because it's 100% yuri.

Not that I know of but the dude was probably right, seems like a weird oversight.

It's obvious Cio is perving on Allison pretty hard but that's about it.

You're just this guy: changing tactics, aren't you?

Uhhh nope, they're pretty much in love. Go back and read that conversation they had in the bed.

I'm not here for the /u/ I was just telling that faggot complaining that he's being a retard.

If anything Incubus's bulge should e the topic of discussion considering it fucking grew from last panel.

I included your reply by accident.

Oh fuck off you paranoid loser. Are you that mad about /u/?

That's what fanfiction is for.
I'm working on some panels, sit tight

absolute madman

It's cool. Seems everyone's irked about something in these threads.

I'm just waiting patiently for Jagganoth myself. And Oscar.

More like a "raging semi"urge, am I right?