Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2

Did you like it?

Probably a lot, but considering his purple hand from season 1, I still think there may be some hope for purple Keith.

What if Keith's skin is due to magic, and him getting hit by magic nullified the effects and thus that purple hand?

Keith beaten up is hot

Just got a chance to watch the first episode. Did that one posing young Coran remind anyone else of Martin Mystery?

Torrent?

I raise last threads slut Keith with an even bigger slut and her ex-boyfriend who she still likes to string along.

Not even gonna lie, I was super pissed about that.

pls no bully black

Guys I think my Pidge is broken

Like I said before, he better get his ass shot with some druid magic and turn purple.

Whores deserve to be bullies

Keith and Allura are gonna end up fucking by the end of the series

I was kinda pissed he didn't go purple and fuzzy either. He didn't even have to go fuzzy, though that would have been nice. Just a change in skin or something, to show he's a halfbreed.

*bullied

Help

My best guess is that Keith's current skin is due to magic. It got negated when it was blasted by a magic spell and then you saw the purple. Quintessence heals and seems to have magical properties, so perhaps it healed the magic spell over Keith's skin?

Maybe his mom did something to him as a baby so he could look fully human. Can't expect him to fit in with other humans if he looks part alien.

anyone saved that lewd greentext someone did of this?

I was hoping the change was going to show when they all got hit by Haggar's super druid laser, they showed everyone's face when hit but not Keith's so I was hoping to see that but nah, he was fine.

>I don't need pants, I'm a mermaid!

>I don't need Pance!

Okay.jpg

I'm also disappointed he doesn't have pointed ears. I'm not talking the furry type, but the elvish sort that some Galra have.

It's a good season!
Every Dreamworks show is significantly better in it's second season, with the exception of Trollhunters, which has a double sized season and is signifigantly better in the second half of its first season.

Perhaps! They did acknowledge the fact about Galra purple skin when Hunk was checking. Could be some foreshadowing.

Becoming galra must be like some kinda of curse. They don't look like a species to me.

>You're like a brother to me

I think the real question is, since Haggar is Altean, why is she purple?

I get the feeling that Galra aren't naturally purple, but all the races of the Galra empire that directly serve Zarkon are turned purple by bio engineering or Galra refined quintessence exposure or something.

Oh, definitely. Klance, Sheith and Shallura shippers will be BTFO.

Did Keith's sword straight up eat a dude, or like, do Druids just die like Obi Wan?

swords can't eat people, stupid

I thought Haggar's skin was blue. Also Alteans can camoflauge.

Hall of Anal Devastation: Voltron Edition.

Cute!

Who here pancemasterrace

This will be a treasured .webm for the Pidgeful.

Me~

Two out of three of those are being pretty chill about it.

Maybe the Galra species is like a disease. You can be born one but you can also become one.

I liked it.

I called it when he was the one to volunteer to leave her to twist at Galra super base. Then they had all this drama with Galra Keith. And now Keith is going to replace Shiro as Voltron leader.

Kallura is coming, and at this point I feel there's no stopping it. I'm okay with that.

>Maybe the Galra species is like a disease.
Cut that shit out, Allura.

Stop calling the Galra a disease, Allura, you fucking racist.

lance no

Where? All I see is shipping panic attacks. The Sheiths probably care the least because they had a lot of stuff in S2 and they're used to being picked on by Klancers.

Reporting in.

Reporting in.

This sequence of the opening gets me pumped every fucking time.

I like that the Kallurafags seem to be resistant to their bitchfits.

What's your prediction on how Keith's mom met his dad?

Very much, and the main complaint I had (Keith is still worst boy even if he is better now) might get some resolution next season as he is forced into the Black Lion's seat.

I am, but between Lance's declaration that he doesn't need pan(ce)ts and the interview where they joked about Lance and Pidge getting together then laughed it off as a joke, I feel like it'll just have to be fanon forever. Like Shallura and Klance.

It ain't happenin' and we have to be okay with that I think, fellow Pancers.

You see him coming towards you, on his scooter. What do you do?

I feel cheated out of Form Rifle and Form Grappling Hook.

Does anyone have that pic of a slightly older Pidge wearing Lance's jacket?

RUN AWAY

...very slowly

Klance and Shallura shippers are the worst. Those that ship Klance also tend to ship Shallura because then that stops Sheith. But the real explosive canon in the room is the Kallura.

Have you tried incense and prayer to the Machine-God?

We still don't have Pidge or Lance's bayard weapon.

They had at least one fun moment when Keith and Lance were trying to get to the space pool. That was pretty cute desu

The only ones I see having meltdowns are the klancers. Sheithfags are currently high fiveing and Shallura peeps are generally quiet anyway.

>Keith's galra reveal to the team was off-screen

This picture is offensive. They should be squatting.

Escaped from the authorities and crash landed in Texas

But they're not Slav

Kallurafags are alright with me so far. They seem pretty chill.
None of them are as good as Sendak, but I would them all, except for the one on the right. He gets a handshake, I guess.

Jokes on you, I ship Pance and Shallura.

It's so fucking GAR

>no purple skin/fur

Bara is pissed. He revved up the glow fingers and everything.

you are required to appreciate the cube

Pidge already gets to form blazing shield, though.

I've seen a lot of Shallurafags whinging over how how S1 "set up" Shallura and they're calling Kallura problemato because Allura is "adult coded". The fuck?

She was running away from a wedding to a boring dumbass dude, he was bootlegging beer across statelines in a black Trans Am. Space Jackie Gleason was on her tail.

My precious trash ship.

Well yeah. Him and Throk can't go to their quarters to make love because of Zarkon's drugged chimp out.

That's still not a bayard weapon.

>Have time for a LOL CORAN HAS A WEIRD SWEATING SICKNESS
>Don't have time for Keith's reveal to be on screen

Like fuck, who prioritized some of this shit?

where's shiro?

So she decided to get a husbando while marooned on a planet?

Lance is clearly the best

>OFFICIAL team sharp shooter(*)
>Only Paladin who can pilot a cow

How can any of them compare?

*endorsed by Shiro and Lance, 2/5 ain't bad!

>Allura's hand motions when targeting the fleet
Good stuff.

yo

gone

So sad and disappointed about that. There were so many easy ways they could do it.
>Galra getting on the castle with them
>Allura going all galra racist
>'You do not trust any galra yet you have one piloting the red lion.'
>queue reaction from the team
;_;

How does Bara finger anything with those claws?

There's fewer shallura shippers but they can be pretty noisy by pushing that space parents bullshit. They've deluded themselves into thinking that Allura is like Keith's mom.

who tf cares

He can make them vibrate.

Varkon is the hero we all need but not the one we deserve

He had to leave. His planet needed him.

[Shiro died on his way to his home planet]

Seems that way. Maybe Keith's dad was a furry.

I dunno, I think klancers put shallura together as a pair the spare, but I think the people who are actually invested enough in shallura enough to make art or fic centered on it are no more likely than average to be into klance as well

You mean how so many of them look different? I can actually buy this. The Galra empire is huge, and if they have remotely comparable human lifespans then they could radiate into new forms just over the vast differences even if gene flow is readily available. Some of them might only be part-Galra too, Kolivan didn't seem surprised by part-Galra being possible. Antok of the Marmora also had a tail which no Galra has ever had.

>tfw I go back to the previous episode to see if I missed anything

Varkon will keep peace in the space mall while mighty Emperor Zarkon recovers from his bad break up.

It's what Zarkon would have wanted. Vrepit-sa.

Yeah I'm seeing way more Sheith than usual in the tag, warms my heart it does.

>no Purple Keith triggering Shiro's PTSD

She is Zarkon's wife but she ended up becoming a rebel and ran away to Earth. Lotor is Keith's half-brother.

I hope Haggar gets Zarkon into Narcotics Anonymous when he wakes up.