Does Sup Forums still agree on this?

Does Sup Forums still agree on this?

Marvel doesn't have EMH and those 90s shows are just nostalgia bait anyway
Why the fuck are Brave and the Bold Static Shock and Teen Titans under "other" Also GLtas and YJ are missing.

Feels outdated. Most of the complaints would mainly be that it's missing newer series.

DC Universe should just be one entry. Doug shouldn't be there. Replace Fosters or Ed Edd n Eddy with Sym Bionic. Remove Pineas and Ferb.

Wasn't Duckman based on a Dark Horse comic? If so, I hope they reprint the book someday.

Seems to be a mixed of Dark Horse then Topps Comics.

I thought Sup Forums hates Spawn. What makes the cartoon so much better that you'd even go as far as recommending it?

Most people hate the spider-man cartoon in the 90's for making the story too kid friendly.

Stop watching boondocks after season 3

Man I loved The Tick.
Evil Midnight Bomber what Bombs at Midnight was the best badguy.

>Doug
>all of Rugrats
>all of Danny Phantom
>all of Bondocks
>Simpsons till season 15 when it should be till season 8

There should be some updating of course, adding new good series. Maybe diving them not by year or channel but by genre.

A few of these are too picky. Like stopping at season 4 for Futurama

>other/Misc comics
>no Young Justice

>Nick
>recommending Doug

>Disney
>no Weekenders
>no Recess

>80s shit
>no Inspector Gadget

there are DC cartoons listed under 'other'. It's also generally outdated.

>Batman Beyond
Fucking garbage
Stopped reading the list there.

*tips fedora*

Yeah, because its so hipster to dislike a cliche teenage high school drama where Batman kills people to emo club music.
Fucking kill yourself

Yeah, this rec list hs fallen into the trap most rec lists fall into - new stuff came up, and nobody wanted to make a new one from scratch.

Quick Question:
As an Australian would I enjoy King of the Hill?
Would too many jokes be lost on me, or is this a non-issue?

Its pretty good.
Even if you don't have an idea of Texans, you may find it funny from the aspect of it depicting Americans.

>This assblasted about a generally well received series from the late 90's being recommended in a clearly outdated list

S'all right bruh, you can take the derogatory remarks and scrub mentality down a notch.

>Why the fuck are Brave and the Bold Static Shock and Teen Titans under "other"

Are you retarded? It's because TT and BaTB are not part of the DCAU.

Australian here, KotH doesn't even register as humor to me. it's just some slice of life cartoon about below-average suburbia.

Thanks for the info, might try it out.

Static Shoc os part of the DCAU. It crosses over with BtaS and with Justice League.

Mostly. It needs expanding, it's missing about a half-decade of cartoons.

Gravity Falls, Symbionic Titan, Motorcity, Tron, Ben10 OG, Generator Rex, Young Justice, Avengers EMH, that Green Lantern series.

The 80s essentials is missing both He-Man and Thundercats.

>no sam and max

>no Steven Universe

just for the record, 90's Nickelodeon>everything Cartoon Network has ever produced

Foster's has maybe nine good episodes total. Don't get me wrong, when it's good it's really good, but the overwhelming majority is entirely disposable.

Also think Danger Mouse or Count Duckula deserves a spot in assorted European.

Replace Doug with literally anything else.

Needs some other more recent cartoons.

IIRC last time this thread came up there were charts that not only listed cartoons by genre/IP, but other ones that listed cartoons from S-tier down to D-tier. Anyone have those pics?