youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickjfuentes/status/912502925238390785
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he aged a lot

Get some sleep, Sargon.

that's what super male vitality will do to your body

It seems like the issue is that the overarching plot of the prequels makes sense, but the way it's conveyed is so dumb that people get too caught up on all the plot holes to see the actual plot.

not once did he mention rlm

>Alex Jones is a fan of the prequels

Why am I not surprised?

I am not surprised he is patrician.

(((Palpatine)))

The prequels aren't fundamentally flawed at all, there's just dumb shit like Jar Jar and the over-complicated Syfo Dyas mystery in Ep. II. If Lucas's crew hadn't been so afraid to challenge him the prequels could have been much more well-received.

Yes. I'm not sure why you need alex jones to explain that if you've seen the movies.

Yes.

who was this

disney will kill RLM via rape n' grope accusations

Wtf, I like the prequels now

I wonder if you could make a 'Political Drama' edit of the prequels, make it center around Sheev and all this shenanigans, I mean it is possible to make an exciting courtroom/political drama so why not?

Basically edit it to be House of Cards but with Sheev as the Frank.

always uses moving backgrounds , designed to hypnotize is the theory.

Ok, Destiny.

important reminder that destiny is still undefeated in debating the autistic skeptic squad

Destiny is still around? Figured nathen starved

Not that guy but destiny is an absolute moron who can't debate for shit, the only thing he goes on is emotion.
Sargon is a shit debater but if you think Destiny is better you should fucking off yourself.

Who?

What's even Destiny's platform again? Bombing Mexico and state enforced incest?

based

I'd love alex to explain every movie desu

he should have like a weekly thing

twitch streamer known for political debate, taking on the sceptic/alt right community. people call him the alt right slayer since he has an undefeated record.

His stuff on Bond is great

>BRITISH INTELLIGENCE HELPS WRITE THE SCRIPTS, THEY COULDN'T BE CLEARER WHO THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE WORLD IS

The Jedi are putting midichlorians in Naboo's water that are turning the Gungans gay.

This is actually a very practical explanation for how Sheev operated.

Spectre made such a clear statement about the dangers of the surveillance state, it even implies that the bad guy stages terrorist attack. I was honestly shocked that all that stuff made it into a blockbuster film. It's sad it wasn't more popular.

This is some of the best humor ever to hear a conspiracy nut talking about star wars politics

It wasn't popular because it was shit.

>conspiracy nut

The plot of the prequels was never the big problem it was the execution and conveyance of the story that was the problem. Also this doesn't have anything to do with RLM since they knowledge the plot in the reviews.

>alex jones
are we watching because he's a fruit cake, or because some crazies here actually like him? trying to tell what type of thread this is

yes, that is his occupation

I don't think the issue was understanding the plot so much that the execution of said plot was poor.

Lucas should have skipped making prequels and worked on sequels. It would justify the technology increase as well.

having watched it, in this instance his review of the film's plot is actually quite spot on, at least in his breakdown of palpatine's motivations and machinations within the universe

He admitted in court it was an act. If you're actually crazy enough to believe him though I don't know why I even bother.

Not as good as Stefbot's film reviews.

He occasionally makes a good point about the more obvious stuff (gov't and corporations are screwing us over, no shit), but when he talks about interdimensional vampires how do you expect people to react?

That guy is the leader of a cult, isn't he?

Nothing in the movies indicate Palpatine funded the Trade Federation, giving the Neimoidians Chinese accents makes no sense with this theory, Jones skips the fact that other than creating a crisis that Valorum couldn't solve resulting in him being replaced with Paplatine, Palpatine's plan makes no sense, he completely skips the plot of Episode II aside from indicating that it increase the power of the Republic, (he says Empire), suggesting that Palpaine planned the invasion of Coruscant makes the plot even more ridiculous, as nothing was accomplished from that except killing Count Dooku and making Grievous the next target, (I guess Anakin was pushed slightly more to the Dark Side, but how far ahead is this fuck suppose to see into the future?), and not really equivalent to what conspiracy theorists think would have been the motive for the Bush Administration to orchestrate the 9/11 attacks, Jones seems to fuck up the timeline to think that the attack on Coruscant came before the Clone Wars, not during them.

All in all, one of the most coherent theories from Jones.

Yeah he's right on the nosed and his analysis is why I've always loved the prequels the prequels are some next level kino. If I ever meet Lucas in person I'm gonna shake his hand and call him a godamn genius

That was just a tactic his jew lawyers employed

Fake news

He said some of the crazier satire vids he produces were an act, which everyone already knew

based. Is there anything he cant do??

>designed to hypnotize is the theory.
the vast majority listen to him on the radio/by audio

Yes. But you can listen to his hilarious film reviews for free.

Just don't WATCH them. Listen.

>conspiracy nut
I think you mean conspiracy genius

>Undefeated record

Accort to whom? From what I've seen he didn't debate or win shit.

Wake up sheeple, George was laying out the interdimensional lizard people plan for you.

When you wouldn't get woke he said fuck you and handed it off to Disney. He has his cash and food filled neck pouch, we get the lizard pablum. You get what you deserve.

did RLM not understand this?

I like him but he's out of this world I do wish he was right.

I can't even fathom what it must be like to be this smart.

Is Alex Jones a bush did 9/11 guy? I thought he was right wing?

count dooku = bin laden
holy shit

Everyone, including Plinkett understood this. It's just kind of funny to see a crazy guy like Alex Jones explain it like it's a mystery though.

so you're saying they knew and covered it up?

He's one of the original right-wing "say anything for attention and money" guys.

>Is Alex Jones a bush did 9/11 guy?
Yes.
>I thought he was right wing?
>implying right-wingers can't hate Bush
Chomsky thinks Obama was worse than Bush, I guess he's right-wing.

>Why did Emperor Palpatine attack himself
I have never seen an article discussing that, so either I'm just out of the loop or he's making strawman arguments to make his shit sound more solid.

Majority of the criticism for the films wasn't based around a lack of understanding for them, it was that they were poorly executed and distasteful for a children's movie franchise.

He does a pretty good Palpatine impression desu

>Naboo was an inside job! Buy my moisture filters! Emperor Palpatine has a basement full of underage Twi'lek slaves and worship the dark side of the force!

Fucking obviously. Even capeshie-loving brainlets get that, so RLM is clearly just a front for globalist neocons. How could you even ask?

this was just from one of the latest debates:

twitter.com/nickjfuentes/status/912502925238390785

the perfect record stands.

The plot of the movie?

Dexter Jester

Alex Jones liking the President is a new and disturbing trend. Before Trump, people like Trump were part of the problem to him.

Late nineties he was the guy who filmed the cremation of care. Now he's talk radio.

It's mostly because the only people he debates are stunningly retarded losers with barely any experience in speaking with other humans let alone debating them.

>Star Wars
>fucking 2017.5
why do people give a fuck? because it was cool 40 years ago? it's just teen-novel tier now

yeah just like how he's undefeated in basketball

The President not being a complete globalist stooge is a new trend

>he lied in front of a judge at the behest of the eternal enemy of the human race, the jews, but it's ok, he can still be trusted

>guy with larger following sends his followers to votebot a twitter pol

classic manlet.

Holy kek

Which president are we talking about again?

I'd like to see Alex jones beat destiny to death with a caveman club

Canada, obviously.

The prequels were ahead of their time.
Everyone made fun of the politics and things like trade sanctions, but nowadays people eat that sort of thing up.
If the prequels came out today they'd be called the Game of Thrones of sci-fi.

The president being a complete fucking retard and a billionaire business man who admitted to bribing previous politicians is and it's not a particularly good trend. Truth is Alex just says anything to keep people watching and he knows his audience likes Trump.

prequels had a decent plot and set up
Lucas just filled it with ugly Special effects and stupid garbage

>like how he's undefeated in basketball

The prequels are the absolute apex of the saturday morning cartoon, which is really what Lucas was trying to do back in the 70s anyway.

Apologize.

which AVGN vid is this from?

Link one single debate where he lost

I think it was one where he showed his process of making an avgn episode

The fringe believing a President is working for them is the new trend.

Trump is a regular President so far.

But who would have the balls to tell him that? All he had to do was cut a lot of the dialogue and just go full battle scenes and the movies would have great.

Oh Jesus, Sup Forums. Oh, no no no no NO.

Please don't bring this tinfoil far right babydick bullshit here. Please.

You're better than this.

So much better than the perma-bitter, utterly toxic ant dicked white boys who make up Sup Forums, and who decided to subject the whole world to a stupid orange shitgibbon with Alzheimer's. And all because they couldn't stand the notion of a smart vagina who deleted a few emails in the White House.

Fuck Alex Jones.

Fuck the racist fucking right.

Fuck the skinheads who refuse to stay on their containment board.

Report this fake news shit to the mods and get it shut the fuck DOWN.

This cancer ends here.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

stay mad
>dat part when he makes destiny admit he just wants to bomb mexico

has he ever been wrong?

>that surprisingly good Emperor impression at 1:15
>that whole video
Holy fuck, I feel like I've been missing out by not following this guy.

>white boys
>making up Sup Forums
lmao

you have gone out of your way to ensure that your post gets replies, haven't you?

is this copypasta?

This is bait right? People don’t watch rick and morty unironically right?

IT
WAS
HER
TURN

fucking based.

And fuck white people.

reddit exists

a disturbing thought, I know