Three of the rangers were completely different people

>three of the rangers were completely different people
>no explanation given
>not even a lazy one like "hey guys thanks for filling in while trini, jason, and zack are on vacation"

There's no justifying this. I know why it happened, but there are no excuses here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhstyHwFpS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never saw the movie. And stopped liking power rangers around the time they went from dinosaurs to Ice Age animals. Where the actors also replaced on the show or was it just for the movie?

Pretty weird to change the sex and race of two of them.

Shut up and buy the toys, you dumb kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=QhstyHwFpS0

>And stopped liking power rangers around the time they went from dinosaurs to Ice Age animals.
so from the beginning? Didn't think that through did you?

What the fuck? All this time I thought Saban was an Asian dude.

This is b8.
When have you ever met an asian man named Haim?

Nope he's a hyperjew, he apparently even tried to rip off KISS lead singer Gene Simmons during a business meeting when Haim turned to a partner and said in Yiddish "now we gut him like a fish" not realizing Gene was also a Jew who replied in Yiddish "I'm one of you, asshole."

I don't remember this being a problem. I'm pretty sure they'd already been switched out on the show by the time the movie came out. Been over 20 years though so I could be wrong.

They were already switched out and kids already knew that.
OP just wanted to start a Power Rangers thread.
Super Sentai is better

Gekiranger a best ranger

I never gave a shit about this as a kid

Power Rangers isn't about who wears the mask, it's what the mask represents

Also the only ones that mattered are

they transitioned in the new characters on the TV show. those episodes aired in America before the movie was released.

Amy Jo and Jason David Frank*

I like Magiranger best, but Geki is really good too

Saban basically trolled people who complained about the Asian yellow ranger and black black ranger by casting the inverse for the replacement actors. It was an intentional act.

Calm down, you autist. It's a children's movie. No one cares and the children don't have an attention span to warrant including a prologue.

>Saban basically trolled people who complained about the Asian yellow ranger and black black ranger by casting the inverse for the replacement actors.
Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY ever complained about this, stop with this revisionist SJW nonsense.

And they didn't need a prologue.
Every kid that dragged their parent to see this had already seen every episode of the show.

the hell? pretty sure they made an entire arc to explain this

>even children's tv from 30 years ago isn't immune to pol bullshit
this site sucks now