Tfw my local theater removed blade runner in imax and replaced it with this shit

>tfw my local theater removed blade runner in imax and replaced it with this shit

you guys think they'll listen if i send a couple complaints?

Other urls found in this thread:

showbiz411.com/2017/10/21/hollywood-ending-big-studios-cutting-losses-this-weekend-pulling-flops-from-theaters-earlier-than-usual
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Geostorm
>Not a storm of rocks
WTF?

the movie will be a hit

>13%
Rotten Tomatoes
Disaster Movie ‘Geostorm’ Fails To Thunder With $13.3M Opening

Real question though, who decides what movies are shown in the theater? the imax theater near me is a Regal, did the entire regal chain stop showing BR2049 in imax or just mine? is there some licensing restriction or can i actually convince these guys to put BR2049 back in imax?

cannot unsee

Maybe in 1996. How well did San Andreas do, this is the same minus the pull of the Rock

If enough people complained maybe they would do something about it. But if it's just u then no.

Distributors make contracts with cinema chains to show them in specified formats and amounts of time , theres probably a bit of leeway for individual cinemas though based on ticket sales

dude they copied the inception trailer

My usual theater is a Regal also, and they did the same thing. Seems like it's probably the entire chain, unless we somehow go to the same theater.

No, no one wanted to see Blade Man two weeks ago, they sure as fuck don't care now. Wait for the blue ray.

Blade Runner is three weeks old. Good lord man, stop living in the past. Are you still wearing bell bottoms?

showbiz411.com/2017/10/21/hollywood-ending-big-studios-cutting-losses-this-weekend-pulling-flops-from-theaters-earlier-than-usual

Dunkirk was in imax for a couple months in my regal theater

>you guys think they'll listen if i send a couple complaints?
No, they've probably shipped the hard drives back already.

CANNOT UNSEE

UNSEEING INTENSIFIES

Dunkirk made money though user and was short and to the point

>implying geostorm will ever make more money than BR

Dunkirk was actually decent user