Blade Runner fags eternally BTFO

dunkirk was a good flick, blade runner was a film

i'm going to try hard to not understand the implications of that

>includes worldwide box office for Dunkirk but conveniently not for Blade Runner

Liked both, this is as good as high budget Hollywood is gonna get desu

Yes, shitty bait thread.

Nolan da GOAT

Dunkirk was a boring pretentious waste of celluloid.

only two movies I went to see to the cinema this year

Lmfao is Fincher Judas?

It's 194 million worldwide. Not enough to make a profit.

>I's a conpericy!!!1
>Its da joooos!!1

Ha you people are pathetic.

Both were the only two movies I’ve elected to see this year.
baby driver, but that was my girlfriends pick

Nah, Dunkirk was constant high octane action, dread and thrills.
Blade Runner was more pretentious (not that it's necessarily a bad thing)

Well honestly what did they expect? After 2,047 sequels one was bound to flop

As if you couldn't be anymore retarded, you disingenuous cunt.
It's still shitty bait, you fucking moron

I haven't seen BR2049 yet, so i can't comment on it.
But Nolan pisses me off, only really good film he made was Memento.

Looks whos mad!

Can't own up to your own faults so you have to blame others

Cry little bitch cry!

Thor Ragnarok sitting at 98%

whos btfo now?

>the absolute state of blade runner fags
>only 50 reviews in
>average rating 7.9 out of 10
>quipfest
marvel shills OUT

Dunkirk WEB-DL fucking when?

>Dunkirk
>makes 5.2 times its budget
>blade runner
>struggling just to break even

You mean it's gigantic 194mil? Your standard Capeshit makes more than that in it's opening weekend

>mfw bland runner is pulled off the shelf before it reaches 200 mil

A capeshit designed to make money makes more money than a good movie? No way! i don't believe it!

Dunkirk
>Only film I've ever gone to see in IMAX
Blade Runner
>Only film I've seen more than once in the cinema
Will 2017 go down as a kino year?

>didn’t see blade runner in IMAX
Cucked yourself desu senpai

Didn't even like the first one. Harrison is a shit actor honestly despite Indiana Jones being rad. Never really a fan of Han Solo either.

WWII sells

It'll never stop selling

>Haha joke's on you! Blade Runner wasn't even trying to make money

2049 will end up being remembered as Sci-fi kino for decades to come

Dunkirk will end up being forgotten and buried under the impressions made by several much better WWII movies

You won the battle, but not the war

>Will 2017 go down as a kino year?
>Blade Runner
nope

Didn't actually like it that much when I saw Dunkirk to be honest. The loud clicking of the film reel, the bass turned up I am uncomfortable level, and you could see the flickering on the screen. It was a cool experience but I think it's better for documenties than narrative driven kino

This. Empty modernist movie that just delivers on a visceral exciting viewing experience, afterwards leaving you with nothing to digest.

Very fitting
BR2049 is liberal propaganda

literally how do you even come to this conclusion

it's a mostly white future and the climax includes the euphoric strangling and drowning of a woman. I'm surprised people aren't trying to say this is alt-right propaganda

>skinjob this, skinjob that
>racial epithet spraypainted on the door
>there's a wall in our society
>you bring that wall down and you start a war
There's no way anyone can actually buy this amerijew garbage. This is the most hamfisted propaganda on the market right now. It's trying to mobilize people around a FICTIONAL racism. You'll probably hear "skinjob" more times in this movie than you've ever heard Spic thrown around in real actual life. This is the second film about this same thing(second being logan) and it was also written by the same guy.

There's no way anyone can buy this post.

>Americans are more interested in pre-US involvement WWII than a shitty Gosling-Ford flick
I'm impressed.

can't actually tell if bait

>Americans are more interested in a WWII adventure spectacle than a dialogue driven, 3 hour long sci-fi noir flick
no shit. Blade Runner 2049 was never going to blow box office records. and that's not a slight against the movie, it just doesn't have mass appeal. they were banking on the Blade Runner name forgetting that outside of film circles its a cult movie that did poorly on release. its the kind of movie that gets a limited run at independent and arthouse cinemas.

You can't be serious

I think the reason blade runner didn't do well is because people knew it was a sequel and likely never saw the first

this but unironically

Blade Runner was far superior to Dunkirk imo

Have things gotten so polarized that literally can't watch a film about genetically engineered slaves fighting for rights without comparing it to current events? You realize the question "are artificial beings/robots human, and is racism/slavery justified?" was the main theme of almost every pulp sci-fi story of the 1900's?