Not yet

How was one man an entire Senate?

not yet hombre!

ole!

It's treason, then...

Yep

Master Tiin fought gallantly

man that is some shitty but hilarious fanart

I'm pretty sure it's official, from the Plagieus novel.

Star Wars sucks ass without Sheev

Based Sheev

What's the big deal about Star Wars? I watched the original trilogy and don't dig it

What am I missing? I could understand kids enjoying it, but there are so many adults who are Star Wars fans

Nostalgia

I think you pretty much have to watch it as a kid. I don't know any adults who started late who really like it.

Hi the Senate I'm dad

(((Senate)))

(((trade federation)))

Star Wars is a cultural thing, not an inherently superior work of art. You're meant to absorb it as a child and have it be a part of your culture.

I'm guessing that he has such control over the senate that he can do whatever he wants and the senate won't do anything.

(((Rebels)))

Reminder that the Seperatists did nothing wrong

They got played like idiots. If you get fooled into a civil war it's your own fucking fault.

>WHREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>lightsaber sounds

Was going to post this.

No one fooled them into a civil war. Half the galaxy doesn't secede without major problems going on. Sheev just took something that was inevitable and harnessed it to his own ends. Also, the Separatists would have won if Dooku wasn't secretly working for Sheev.

The only time they really act like fools is after Dooku is killed. After the complete disaster at Coruscant Grievous should have told Sidious to fuck himself and won the war on his own.

>After the complete disaster at Coruscant Grievous should have told Sidious to fuck himself and won the war on his own.
And then Sheev would had killed him.

no he would be impressed and would step aside

How? Sheev didn't have physical access to anyone but Dooku.

Grevious was a basically a machine built and trained by Dooku
he's gonna listen to dooku's master

>tfw galactic war with hundreds of thousands robots and disposable clones killing each other in meaningless battles while you're just chilling in a 50s nostalgia diner drinking a vanilla shake

Would be pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=xpecPKuUYnE

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

It was pretty obvious that Sidious set them up at Coruscant. Even the most dumbed down version of Grievous should have had doubts

That's ok. Thousands of girls pretend to like it.

8,000 clones just got melted and incinerated on a giant mushroom planet? Sorry, but my pancakes just arrived.

>to anyone but Dooku.
there you have your answer, he would have sent Dooku to kill Grievous.

Dooku was dead at that point. The Separatists obviously being set up by attacking Coruscant should have tipped Grievous off that Sidious had ulterior motives

Then he would have sent Vader.

That was the plan, wasn't it? But Obi-Wan said "no ill go"

Why didn't the three non Windu Jedis block or P
Parry at all?

They accept death with open arms for whatever reason

They are paralyzed by fear of his supreme evilness.

>Force screaming distracted them.
>Sheev moved at light speed.

It's a big galaxy. It would take a long time to find him

Sidious was supposed to be moving so fast that they couldn't react. Like in the blink of an eye all 3 are dead. That didn't exactly come across well in the movie

I am the sneed.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_scream

Palp have spies everywhere my friend. He makes an announcement that Grievous is an enemy of the empire and that anyone who helps him is a traitor and will die and Grievous have to hide in some fucking cave.

I'm angry, I've had enough of these people! They're a bunch of republic-murdering scum building giant death factories keeping younglings alive and selling their body parts!

What more do you want from me? I go out and face these scum....they literally crawl out from under rocks, they have green-looking skin and they run around screaming "we love the sith we want to eat babies"...I have them on holotape!

He is the senates representative and embodied with their powers and authority

(((Republic)))

Grievous is still the de facto leader of half the galaxy and the most powerful fighting force that has ever existed. He wouldn't be hiding in caves

Are you threatening me master jedi?

>(((The Force)))
>space jew is immune to force tricks
Hmmmmmm

?

>the most powerful fighting force that has ever existed.
Where did you get that?

Why Palp have three seats??

One for that blue interior decorator alien that's with him in almost every scene and one for that pale white alien so they can bant.

The only other competitor is the Grand Army of the Republic and it was losing the war. The clones were elite but eventually you reach a point where you're so badly outnumbered you can't win.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F1d3QWsyk0

I thought you were talking about Grievous itselft.

take your jedi weapon

run of the mill fantasy in a sci-fi setting