Teen Titans GO eat a whale dick

4 years ago, I thought this was going to be an affectionate parody, but it soon turned into a PG-rated version of Family Guy. Worse part is that is that every other show gets pushed out for this eyesore. Monkey's Paw rules fucking suck. And to Christina Miller, if you and associates think your idea of a "safe" cartoon equates to "friends" being assholes and twats to one another and other people, clearly you've been freebasing more time than Pookie and Tony Montana combined. It's no wonder you lost Pokemon to The Mouse.

>TTGO aired 4 years ago
>it's not leaving any time soon

>PG-rated version of Family Guy
Oh fuck you're right.
And it's just fucking going on and on and on and on and it fucking SUCKS.

Oh I forgot to add in the Johnny Test effect

You couldn't be any more right user. This show stinks. It pretty much just used a bunch of characters from an existing show and made them completely unlikable and be jerks to each other just to get a cheap laugh from the audience. They could've easily made a new cast of characters for the shows premise and it would still be the same thing.

shows like JL Action gets next to fuck all for promotion while TTG is advertised all up everyone's crawholes.

>The rage of last Thanksgiving's marathon
> The further rage of calling TTG "Your new favorite show"

It's way better than the original Teen Titans, which was an awful show. TTG is awesome

>that boys vs girls episode

excuse me, were your parents ingesting meth in a lead painted house when they conceived you?

No

I just love Teen Titans Go. Unlike the original series, this show is actually funny.

Its not.

At least the show is actually watchable, unlike that dreck that is the original Teen Titans

OG Titans cartoon was bad but Go isn't any better, in fact it's worse.

Its not. And im not even a nostalgiafag about the old TTs. Go is garbage

Teen Titans GO isn't anywhere near as bad as people, particularly Sup Forums makes out.

It has some (though not many) genuinely amusing moments and a lot of fan service.

Now it's not a great show, not by any means but if it were on TV in the background while you do something and not really pay attention to it, it's ok. It's appeal is the exact same appeal as that of The Big Bang Theory or Top Gear. TV shows that you can put on 4 or 5 times in a row knowing that people will just stick it on because it makes good background watching. That's the market for it. inb4 "Top Gear is way better than TTG or TBBT. Yes, yes it is but there's a reason why if you're in the UK and you put the TV channel Dave on during the day you're almost guaranteed to find Top Gear. It's background noise TV, though far better than most.

Most of the anger towards it stems from the fact that it wasn't what people wanted to get out of it, i.e. another Teen Titans season.

It's fucking awful granted, but it's not as bad as Sup Forums makes out when we get these circle jerk threads about how much we hate it.

What I do like about TT Go is that it goes to show that the chemistry of the voice actors is so good they fit naturally into a set up thats completely different from how they first started playing these characters, and it still feels like they're playing them naturally.Even if you don't like the subject matter or how the characters are portrayed, I still think its impressive that the show went off the air for years, the VAs went on to all do separate things, yet when they came back together it all felt like old times again.

>Tripfag asks if someone else is mentally deficient

Nigga, now I know you just trying to jape me.

> this show is actually funny
You know there is a tonne of animated comedy shows that are way funnier than TTG. Even as just a comedy show, TTG is sub-par.

I like to make fun of stuff.
Also, financial success doesn't mean shit and can't be associated with actual quality of the show. You can't just make something like elevator music tier show and expect people don't shit on it. Some people just think they can get away with anything, but I will remind them. Every time when they spend those money, it will remind them what terrible things they did for it and nothing in this world can remove those thoughts.

As if TTG on its own wasn't bad enough, CN forcing it down our throats ala Nick and Spongebob is leading to even more shows of similar caliber.

If you like to make fun of stuff then more power to you my man, I was just pointing out the appeal and/or why it's on the air so much, not why it's "good" or "high quality"

I was also merely pointing out that it isn't as bad as Sup Forums likes to make out

You don't have to like it, that's fine mate

Teen Titans Go? More like Raped by a Clown with a Hoe!

Let's hope, that they will cancel this abominational creation and restore original series with original art and creativity.

don't bet on it. most of the original teen titans animation team have long since disbanded and moved on and at the moment the current head of CN is hella allergic to action/adventure shows.

And yet we must retain hope

I liked the first season but then it started not giving a shit about itself while being self-aware that people don't like the show but not understand why and turned into the mess we see today.

LCD

>TTG is awesome
FINALLY!!

I hope you're being ironic, because this is the worst taste I've ever seen.