Why's there no Curb thread? Let's discuss this shit

Why's there no Curb thread? Let's discuss this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jcfJL51Xia4
rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=curb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

desu I think the season is going very well. It's not trying to break any barriers, but it does what it does and does it well.

I just hate the lighting and cinematic feel.

>Funkhausers nephew is dead
kek

>Larry killed Funkhauser's nephew
>Funkhauser is here now

PRETTAY PRETTAY GOOD

>When he gets the penis do they throw in the balls?

Best episode so far.

>mfw the torrents are out

It's so fucking lazy
Larry and Leon should've stayed in France

Jeff and Susie aren't together anymore?

i agree

>Jeff went from being terrified of Suzie to compulsively cheating on her

New York, you mean.

>he doesn't remember the last 3 mins of S8

but I would take another season in NY over this stale L.A. bs

he always cheated on her

I think this show is funny.

What've the ratings been like for this?

>my penis goes into the water

fuk this is bad

That started a few season ago, didn't it? I remember it lost that low budget documentary feel after season five or so. I tried watching this new season, but it doesn't feel right. It's like the show is too self aware. I remember this feeling during the season that had Ricky Gervais in it.

what a great episode

first episode of this season was good
and tonight's episode was 8.5/10
>the season that had Ricky Gervais in it.
I don't remember Ricky being in the show at all.

When Larry was in NYC

This epi is actually an 8/10

FATWA

Who /VicePrincipals/ here?

Anybody got a link where I can watch tonights episode?

PRETTAY PRETTAY PRETTAY GOOD

Wait did I miss somthing, how the fuck did this kid die?

He apparently followed that classy hooker to Spain and died in the Running of the Bulls.

This episode takes place at least a couple weeks since the last one I guess

Ah lol thanks...absolutely ridiculous. But pretty funny I guess

The whole inclusion of Kenny as a character was weird, I didn't really get it, but the fact that it led to Larry causing everyone to run out of the memorial service in panic is fucking hilarious. I kinda hope he gets banned from LA this season like he did in NY, his behavior in this episode was egregious

This season's been hit-or-miss. A lot of the humor seems broader and more over-the-top than the older seasons.

Caught up on last week's episode before this one. It's a weird grab bag now, last week's was pretty bad but this week had me LOLing consistently. Richard's art exhibition and everything involving the Funkauser family were highlights.

Literally since season 1

how did jeff manage to slam that 10/10 real estate qt? he's gross and fat and not charming at all?

FUCK OFF OP

WE DONT DISCUSS GOOD TV HERE

this episode was a mess and seemed off and a lot of the ideas weren't really good and fell flat on its face especially the whole ending bit with cranston. talked about a wasted opportunity to utilize his comedic talent by having play a such a dull character.

shery's tits looked good and that realtor had a nice ass. jeff is such a piece of shit and cheats for no reason other than because he's a filthy fucking pig. susie may be a bitch but she doesn't deserve to be cheated on. susie is the jewish version of lois from malcom in the middle

The same way the other gross and fat hollywood jews do.

best episode of the season, though i thought last week's was dogshit.

feels like we're on a bad-good-bad-good schedule

Right here lad. Back to back comedykino

i didn't get the joke at the end where cranston said their time was up in the furniture store.

was the point that not only did he expect larry to buy the chair, but that he was paying for their time at the store together too? or was it just an awkward way for him to end the conversation?

Latter. Cranston thought Larry was going to pay fot the chair. Once he realized that, he used the time thing as an excuse to get out of the situation

Best episode so far this season. A lot of good moments.

I didn't get why Suzi wanted to buy the house though?

She knew Jeff was fucking the realtor and wanted to buy the house to punish him financially

That's what I figured

I'm guessing she figured he was lying about wanting to buy a house when she thought he was lying about the warehouse sale

She's calling Jeff's bluff that he was just shopping for houses.

youtu.be/jcfJL51Xia4

I'm on S01E02 currently

when does this show get funny?

>Just started watching season 9
>Its just as funny as it always has been

How does he do it?

JEWISH MAGIC

you didnt think the boner pants was funny?

it's a le breach of social etiquette and suggest a new policy at the doctor's office episode.

>Reddit my enthusiasm

LA is rife with neurotic fodder. It's literally dumb bullshit to any extreme you can think of.

I felt the same after he did the Producers. It didn't feel right for a few episodes.

The opening scene in the therapist office is the best scene this season.

I try not to support Jewish run media.

The Steve Coogan eps were pretty good.

money and power, women are attracted to it even if you're ugly and fat.

this episode was much better.

him yelling at the crying mourner was fuckin dumb. why would he do that?

Got too formulaic to be honest. You can pretty much predict where each joke is heading as soon as it starts. And was "pretty good" ever an actual catchphrase? He's using it like a catchphrase now.

>was "pretty good" ever an actual catchphrase?
ya. it attained meme status years ago.

It wasn't used in every episode though. Feels like it is now.

cant wait to see him again

SHIT HE IS HERE

>kek

is he dying

Not to mention he's got a tiny dick.

is this nigger series

I can't find any fucking torrents for the newest episode

how much shows do u torrent weekly if there was a site with no ads or payment that streams these shows would u go to that site ?

I've only been getting curb torrents since the season started. Other than that, none really. Just the occasional movie about once a week. Yeah I would visit that site.

The boogeyman is coming for you

BoKu

Next time you see someone complaining they can't find torrents remember to pay it forward
rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=curb

Harvey stop

great season hopefully it maintains this quality then all i want is larry on its always sunny then he can retire as the goat

season 9 has been trash so far but this episode had a few funny jokes

guess they killed that kenny kid to finally do something funny with that stupid fatwa subplot

I love when larry gives shit to richard lewis

FATWA!

I think the clumsy implication is she assumed he was cheating because Larry would'nt reveal the source.

E.g. The slut realtor told Jeff in Susies mind, and Jeff and Larry are liars, and the realtor is hot.

I don't understand the Leon fucking her subplot. She's gonna have a nigger baby? What did that add to anything?

No, it's fucking shit.

SHIT

It's just larry making reaction videos

damn

She's got tiddies

>someone took the time to make this image
amazing, there is nothing impressive there

>He thinks drag and drop is the only viable way to make montages

oh, sweet summer child.......

It's wonderful how edgy you think you are.

faggot

Can they please stop focusing so much on sex?
If I'd care about the sexlife of mummies I'd go visit my grandparents.

move along you boobie obsessed tween

I hate rude cunts and all that peg me foot fag tv shit, but Susie is hot, I'd love to just listen to her be a mean cunt and fuck her

But thats besides the point.

Leon fucked the agent for a reason, Curb doesn't setup without a payoff, and the only reason would be to confirm he has a big water touching dick, to create tension between him and Jeff, to create a child that those 2 are unsure who is the father, or a combination of the above.

I think in the end it'll turn out its Richard Lewis kid, and we find out he fucked her first, why else would he invite her to his stupid art thing.

Yes... I finally think like Mr. David now...

>boobie obsessed tween
So your wife's convinced you that her not letting you touch her tits is "nothing personal"?

>please concentrate on the nigress!!!!!!!!!

you dont need to be told to focus on that ass. theres noone else in the room when that ass is on display.

>Leon fucked the agent for a reason
Do we know he fucked her for sure? Is there a scene I missed?

>projecting

Yeah there's a scene where you can see his black legs on her legs in the bedroom she takes Jeff and Susie into

Leon makes some orgasm noise

Wasn't that Jeff? His tie was on the ground

shit i mistook socks for negro legs

DELETE EVERYTHING

>being the fat old fuck
>not being on the bottom
>if on top not pushing her legs up behind her hips so theres just an open hole

cmon son...

Thanks man I definitely will

in some weird and disgusting way susie is pretty hot

i want her to crush my balls while she calls me a sick fuck

Do you lad.

I just want her to talk dirty and maybe slap me while I hit her back.