How can.they possibly.keep sexualizing animals like this and get away with it?

How can.they possibly.keep sexualizing animals like this and get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropomorphic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a brazilian bird. It'd be weirder if she wasn't sexualized.

They're ironically not degenerate enough to see anything wrong with it.
You're fucked in the head which is why you lose your shit over a "sexy bird" because you really want to fuck that bird. They just see a bird designed to look more like a woman.

They put eye shadow on a fucking bird and I don't even know what the flower is being held up from you fucking furries

>bird designed to look like a women
> don't think about fucking the bird
I-i don't think I can believe in this fantasy world you are creating

Fuck off bird fucker.

It's the reality normies live every day.
>rock with bedroom eyes.png

What rock?

>rock with bedroom eyes
I looked that up in google and found pictures of lesbians.

Lesbian rocks, you say?

No, just lesbians.

Dammit I was hoping one of you would have that image.
Basically it was a Sup Forums thread where they took bedroom eyes and pasted them on random objects like rocks and shit. Sup Forums seemed to like it.
Basically the moral is Sup Forums is deviant horny fuckers that'll get atleast a chub from the most mild bit of anthropomorphism. Regular people just see it as a cartoon character.

No, I think the moral of the story is that you want to fuck a rock

Id fuck a.rock

Because there's a big, thick and plump... market for it.

I'm a furfag and I don't see anything sexual about your image.
Female animals in cartoons have had eyes like that since before they were in color.

I.just want to grab her hips and thrust my cock into that tight rabbit pussy, giving her that delicious stomach bulge.

You only want to.fuck anthros?

Making something visibly female isn't sexualizing it. If you reel the urge to hump an animal to death the moment an animator gives it long eyelashes then that is your problem.

Oh.fuck yes. Look.at that ASS

THICC

It's not that sexualized bro, I think you just want to fuck any cartoon character that has even vaguely human characteristics.

Anthropomorphic means "human shaped"; if a non-human thing has been given human characteristics, then it is anthropomorphic.

Humans find things that are human-like appealing; humans are attracted to things that remind them of other humans. It pleases us to see a human resemblance in things that aren't human, hence all those amusing pictures of houses, wash basins, rock formations, etc, that appear to have human faces.

Humans like things that appear human, and find creative expression in making non-human things more human-like. This is an entirely normal facet of human nature; there is nothing unusual about this at all.

For most people, anthropomorphic is a descriptor of how human-like something is. Conversely, for Furries, "anthro" and "feral" are terms used to describe how animal-like something is.

>Anthropomorphic means "human shaped"

No it doesn't. The appliances in The Brave Little Toaster are anthropomorphic.

Are you trying to force a new meme or some shit?

anthropo-
1. a learned borrowing from Greek meaning “human,” used in the formation of compound words:
anthropometry.
Origin of anthropo-
Greek, combining form of ánthrōpos human being, man

-morphic
adj.
1826, from Greek morphe "form, shape" (see Morpheus ) + -ic.

It doesn't mean that they are literally shaped like a humanoid, in that they possess a body that stands upright with two arms, two legs and a head. It means that they have been transformed from an entirely non-human entity, into one which possesses human characteristics, such as emotions, the power of speech, a human-like face and facial expressions, etc.

The key point being it has gone from being non-human, to being more human-like.

She's not sexualized. Now Linda otoh.. nice cleavage!

>The appliances in The Brave Little Toaster are anthropomorphic.
Because they have human appearance, you numbnutz.

Two Linda's are better than one.

Where are you getting this retarded definition?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropomorphic
>described or thought of as having a human form or human attributes
>ascribing human characteristics to nonhuman things

>Oxford English Dictionary
>Anthropomorphism is the attribution of human traits, emotions, and intentions to non-human entities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

Talking animals are anthropomorphic.

More Linda tits, plz.

Nothing in your post contradicts anthropo- = human
-morphic = formed, shaped, transformed

Would Blu dump Jewel if Linda turned into a bird?

Human attributes doesn't exclusively mean walking on two legs and being human shaped.

The characters in The Lion King are anthropomorphic.

You're getting hung up on the definition of -morphic as meaning "shaped".

It does not solely imply going from being physically non-humanoid to humanoid.

It is a transformation, a changing from one state of being, to another.

We are in agreement on this.

As stated in :
> It doesn't mean that they are literally shaped like a humanoid... It means that they have been transformed from an entirely non-human entity, into one which possesses human characteristics, such as emotions...

>You're getting hung up on the definition of -morphic as meaning "shaped".

No, I'm saying that the guy who defined anthropomorphic solely as "human shaped" was wrong.

>Anthropomorphic means "human shaped"

more like this plz

have you ever considered that these characters aren't sexualized and rather it's the fact that you're so sexually frustrated that any secondary/tertiary female sexual characteristics trigger your libido regardless of what they belong to

>How can.they possibly.keep sexualizing animals

>they

Shape can be used for more than just physical appearance, in he could have used "reminiscent" instead of "shaped" but the word he used still delivers basically the same message, even if in a perfectly literal letter-by-letter interpretation it may be slightly wrong.

Quibbling over the definition of "shaped" aside, the main take away from all this is that "anthropomorphic" is a measurement of humanity, of how like a human something is. It is the _human_ aspects and characteristics that an entity posseses that makes them appealing to us.

In the case of "sexy animal characters" that the OP is so concerned about, it is because they have been made to resemble a human that we find them attractive. It is the human parts that appeal to us, not the non-human. There is nothing unusual at all about a human being attracted to another human.

In the OP pic, it is the eyes, facial expression and pose that are most human-like, and thus appeal to us the most (the flower worn as decoration is also something that humans do, but animals do not). It would be very unusual for someone to regard the feathers, wings and talons as being the most attractive elements.

As with , even without the addition of the eyes and mouth, it is clear those stones have been carefully arranged as to resemble a reclining human form, and thus elicit a spark of recognition in a human observer. Humans are naturally inclined to look for things that resemblance other humans in their environment anyway.

>bedroom eyes pasted onto random things
that wouldn't happen to be the loliwonder face, would it?